It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I mean crap, we're hearing constantly about all these military drills that Alex Jones has exposed for years where they explicitly train to do exactly that.

I mean what soldier in their right mind could sit there and endure that kind of training for The Corporation, knowing that he might have to kill his own brother one day? Or his mom or dad? How about your sister, you bastard, you gonna shoot her too when she tells you that she is opposed to tyranny?

No offense but I think you are losing it. And the lies you spread (the guy put his revelation on Facebook? Yeah that's credible) are dangerous and irresponsible.

The Corporation? Someone is going to kill their family and you are even calling them a bastard for doing it.

You are completely unhinged and there are apparently many more to fall for this line of BS hook line and sinker.

Here is another question for you?
Where is the outrage when POLICE kill innocent people? That is something that actually happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

There is nothing at all out there on this guy, except on Amazon for his one book.
Your source is a Republican blog and it is spreading hateful rhetoric, lies and disinformation.

I have heard that Dr Garrow is in reality running a child sex slave operation using those underage Chinese girls he picks up for nothing.

I mean it is just hearsay but thought I'd put it out there anyway.
www.questforcharacter.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

When martial law comes and the world army cracks down domestically then it will not be american troops shooting american civilians, but other military will be bought in, maybe mexico,

the American army will be somewhere else killing the kids of people who are different colors and speak different languages, I doubt that Obama will use US military on its own people because they will not fire on them.

So when Obama announces (probably after the next flase flag, im guessing Hoover Dam) that foreign military are coming to USA to help fight to domestic war on terror then that is when it is time to worry, but I have a feeling that is not far away,

Obama doesn't have to worry about another election so we can expect to see his true color soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
unless the generals themselves are going to gear up and go door to door killing civilians, they still have to rely on their troops, most of whom i doubt would be willing to kill Americans at the whim of our Terrorist in Chief. i think a large percentage of them would flat refuse.
dream on. They're trained to follow orders, plus they would be given enough reason by their SO's.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I mean crap, we're hearing constantly about all these military drills that Alex Jones has exposed for years where they explicitly train to do exactly that.

I mean what soldier in their right mind could sit there and endure that kind of training for The Corporation, knowing that he might have to kill his own brother one day? Or his mom or dad? How about your sister, you bastard, you gonna shoot her too when she tells you that she is opposed to tyranny?

You know, it sounds a lot like that movie I saw one time-what was it... Ahh Schindler's list.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Would you hesitate to shoot Timmy McVeigh or the Ft Hood shooter? What about that American Taliban guy who was living among terrorists and killing Americans?

If someone is killing Americans and they are American themselves...hmmmm?

You seem to imagine a scenario where Obama is ordering firing on, say, folks vacationing along the seashore?
Please....Anyway for all the takeover plots Obama is only President for 3 years and 11 months.

What the heck can he do so bad that can't be reversed by the next President?

If people are so outraged by the end result - they have that option.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

You know, it sounds a lot like that movie I saw one time-what was it... Ahh Schindler's list.

Did somebody say Hitler?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

Dear I believe,
The majority of troops are not mindless robots from outerspace, they are not aliens
who can be programmed and then wind up and off they go on a mission of murder.
Maybe an alien telepathed that message to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It's true, this is happening. I've heard stories from my brother who was a combat medic in Iraq, stationed in Mosul and he told me, this was being considered even before G.W.B. left office. Obama is neither right nor left, he has his own game going, for Allah.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Despite the lessons of Nuremberg (that merely following orders is no excuse for committing war crimes) the troops that have made it thru this sifting who later refuse to follow orders will be made an example of by being shot I am sure....it is an old chinese trick to create fear to ensure compliance among recalcitrant troops (kill the chicken in front of the monkey to make the monkey obedient).

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I use to be amazed at the ignorance and naivety of people but, not anymore.

Here again there will be those who will refuse to believe that Obama would seek Military Leaders who would in effect bind themselves to him and given the order, would command their troops to fire upon American Citizens.

But hold on, what President would command his Generals to fire upon American Citizens?!? Well, "Lincoln Did It" and now we see a new movie from the master of illusions "Spielberg" about Lincoln. I am here to tell you that we are seeing Propaganda and its finest because this movie all about brainwashing Americans into seeing Obama as today's Lincoln and plant the seeds of justifications for Treason and Crimes not just against humanity but against their own people.

However, contrary to the story (Movie) tells, the War Between The States "WAS NOT ABOUT SLAVERY"; the civil war was under way well before the Emancipation Proclamation to free the slaves was put into place but to be fair, there were signs leading up to this event that are clearly evident and it was not until the North was losing the War that the Emancipation Proclamation was used to swing "Anti-Slavery States" over to Union States that later became the United States. If you do not believe me, do your homework.

The the Civil War began on April 12, 1861 and President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation on January 1, 1863 yet, here we have another Spielberg Fantasy telling us the Civil War was about Ending Slavery and Freeing the Slaves:

DO YOUR HOMEWORK

.......because Obama is today's Lincoln but he is not going to free anyone, he and those behind him have one goal, the same goal their predecessors have had repeatedly since Nimrod and the Tower of Babel, a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT:

I think I should now add that for all his "down to earth log cabin qualities", Lincoln more than any President is responsible for the Federal Government we now have sitting on or necks, is responsible for the deaths of more Americans than any President before or since and trust me, the "Owners/Orchestrators" of our demise are laughing themselves sick seeing how they are now using a Black Man and his supporters to in effect overthrown our Constitutional Republic.
edit on 23-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Look at yourselves.

I was here when Bush occupied the Wh. It seems there was a ton of threads about Bush declaring martial law, and calling off the election in 08.

What happened then?

Unless my memory has failed me, nothing happened.

No names, means it never happened.

Really though, does anyone really believe that had something along those lines actually happened, it wouldn't be front page news? Unless of course, the military leaders are in on the deal.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

No offense but I think you are losing it.

Not necessarily, this isn't hard t believe when you take into consideration, Waco,

America has had a long history of using force against its citizens.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The article goes on to list this person's credentials as formidable, but I put this in skunk works because- well, it's hearsay.

Five minutes ago, I discovered this thread of yours, and as I started reading OP, I saw your statement above. YESTERDAY, on a thread of mine, I posted this:

You're right, my friend. In addition, Obama is quietly "cleaning house" with the upper level officers in the Armed Forces. I talked to one of my friends in the Army(a Lt. Col) and he tells me that certain officers that disagree with the current administration have been pressured to retire. This concerns me greatly, because I am relatively sure that this is related to the fact that the administration knows that there will eventually be wide-spread riots that take place, and Obama wants to make sure that the military will be loyal to him, and NOT to the people. I wish that some of these officers would come forward, but I guess they realize that 1.)The MSM won't report on it, and 2) Their lives and their families will become targets for deadly "accidents".

Although you may want to categorize the OP as skunk works, I hope you know my record here on ATS, and that I do not post items about things I heard outside of ATS, unless they are true, and first hand. I can tell you that my friend is one of the most honorable, truthful persons I know, and I have known him for over 19 years. He never would have told me what he did, if it were NOT 100% true. He has absolutely no reason to make something like this up, and we have always been very frank about our conversions.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Bulloney!! I love "anonymous sources" or a "American Hero". Who said it,When did he say it,Where did he say it and if it is true why aren't the ones that supposedly said the pile of bovine defecation, yelling from the rooftops??? Wait ..Wait..I know ...I know those Black helicopters and the FEMA troops are going to get us.I read this site because it makes me laugh. If there is one iota of truth in this"news" item then, let them come forth and announce the truth before Man and God. That won't happen because this action didn't happen. I have never seen a more gullible group than the right. Anybody want to buy some freeze dried food. I still have some from when the "Rapture" was supposed to happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by nenothtu

If the current condition of living, this illusion of consumer based, work force driven freedom is as good as it will ever get then kill me now. I mean that in all serious, things have got to get better one day and I have to maintain faith in that or I don't see a point in continue'ing to live.

I will go to they're FEMA camp without a peep.. but when the time comes to revolt I will be alive to see it. I won't die on my doorstep, as many will, at the hands of a teenager who has been given the "authority" to dictate my freedom. I'm not a martyr and frankly all the talk of "i'll die fighting" before the fight has even begun is abit dissuading.

Life is short, whether it's truncated by a man with a gun, or whether one is just sitting around waiting on "something" to happen to make it better - something which never comes on it's own.

MAKE that something happen - don't wait for it.

We all have different notions of what that "something" might be. I'm not entirely sure, form your description, what "freedom" means to you, but whatever your definition is, make it happen - don't sit around waiting for it to occur. You'll die of old age, a bitter old man, just waiting.

Freedom is not something that someone else gives you, nor is it something you seize at the end of a gun. Freedom comes from within. It's something that you make happen for yourself, and it's something that must be exercised, not waited upon.

Waiting for freedom to happen is decidedly NOT exercising it. Make it happen - whatever your notion of it is - and live it.

Don't wait for it, or you will one day find that you've waited too long, and it's then too late.

There are worse things than dying fighting, if that's what it comes to. One of those worse things is never having really lived.

edit on 2013/1/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by TKDRL

Originally posted by TKDRL
Having to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life doesn't really appeal to me though. Plus to run, I would be leaving my family behind to fend for themselves, and they are a lot of the reason I live in the first place.

I can entirely relate.. I've been telling my family we need to get out of the US for a good while now but they aint hearing it and I aint leaving them. I'm not trying to commit suicide by a cop in front of them either though so all I can really hope for is we get sent to the same camp.........

You would run away from the US? I suppose it takes all kinds, and more power to you. Where in your opinion is better? Where can you go to have a better chance? Wherever that is for you, godspeed and good luck. One thing to keep in mind, however, is that you should never run AWAY from anything, no matter what it is. If run you must, then pick something to run TOWARDS.

When you run away, you will forever be on the run and looking over your shoulder until the bitter end. When you run TOWARDS something, there is hope for peace and rest when you get there.

The difference between running away and running towards is the same difference as is found between fear and hope.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Let's table-top this.

The economy collapses.
The grid is down.
Riots in the streets.
Mass starvation.

This is all that needs to happen. When 300 million people are starving, and governemnt is the only organization that can feed you, you will do as you are told or die of starvation. If you act out against this dynamic you are just a wasted mouth to feed at a time where every grain of wheat is needed to be stretched as far as possible and you will be killed so that (in their minds) those deserving of the food will survive.

You want food, turn in your guns.
You want food, relocate to the "safe areas" we created for you (FEMA camp).
You want food, do as the food givers demand.

If you act out against the food givers, you die (labeled disrupting the peace).
If you don't do anything, you die (starvation).

Do you see the concept now?

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Excellent post! Thank you.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"Dr." Jim Garrow has...

LIED about having a degree..

LIED about being a "Doctor"...

LIED about his charity "Pinkpagoda"....He is scamming money from people that think they are saving children's lives in China..

LIED about being a runner up for the Nobel Peace Prize...

He is a sociapath who steals money from people hoping to save childrens lives.

He claims to have saved over 34,000 children in China...and yet there is not a single child, parent or orphanage that will vouch for him or attest to his work. Not a single orphanage in China even knows of him.

poundpuplegacy.org...

research-china.blogspot.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join