It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
One word: brainwashed.

Soldiers without brains, coming to a war theatre near you. That's what they call robots, or androids. Or zombies.

So the plan being, all those murderers in prison, let them out and put them in fatigues? Or only the ones that killed citizens? The ones that hurt the immigrants, they don't count?

No, the cult leader wants more followers, and is putting them through harder cult initiation tests for the most loyalty. The technique is deprivation of normal healthy treatment, then they get all Stockholm Syndrome, realizing they can't leave, and will do anything for their leader. If the deprivation hasn't happened yet, it's about to happen.

You know, Obama is technically a U.S. citizen. He could find those strange military leaders by running around the US without any bodyguards. And he would figuratively be running. Our security is so unbalanced it takes a near police state just to keep the peace of one man. Where is the power for we the people?

I don't like warlords. That death-to-domestic-threat mentality, it doesn't come from freedom does it?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This was a question that was posed to the average infantry grunt pretty regularly even back when I was in (left in 2004). They also ask a bunch of other ridiculous questions of soldiers.

This could be as simple as an "official" who is disgruntaled for being overlooked for a promotion and is raising a false alarm.

BUT, even if that is the case, I KNOW that questions like these ARE a common theme. And I would just like to say that under the "proper conditions" the military would NOT hesitate to fire on American Citizens. Hell, it has already happened more than once. Tulsa, Oklahoma comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The thing people gotta realize is that if it ever came to that, it wouldn't be all-out war against the American People. In that scenario, heck no the Military wouldn't play along. But a tactical strike here and there to squash stronger pockets of dissent?? Haha. Been there, done that.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

if the source was retired, then it doesnt matter what he said, plus saying that pretty much narrows it down. so not giving a name, im calling hogwash and BS. getting tired of "un nammed" sources. its not like the source gave up documents.

thats how snady ook became such a fiasco.... so and so says this , so and so says that....... this isnt freakin deep throat lol. name the source or dont freakin use it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So....Is he assembling his very own "royal guard"? Kind of like Saddam's?
Seems fitting. I'm sure no SS agent would think twice about shooting an American. Otherwise, they would only be needed when the president is abroad, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"claim
/klām/
Verb
State or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof."

Need I say more?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by nenothtu

Because it wouldn't last forever. Those who wish to opress everyone in the world's logic is flawed.

I would happily bide my time.. similarly to the way I already am. You can't have a successful revolution without alot of people on board.

TPTB will unintentionally unite us.

I wish you luck with that. You won't be seeing me in those ranks. I have no urge to allow them to take from me now in the hopes that they might return it at some unspecified point a few years down the road. Better to die free now than to live for ages in servitude with forlorn hopes and empty dreams.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

If the current condition of living, this illusion of consumer based, work force driven freedom is as good as it will ever get then kill me now. I mean that in all serious, things have got to get better one day and I have to maintain faith in that or I don't see a point in continue'ing to live.

I will go to they're FEMA camp without a peep.. but when the time comes to revolt I will be alive to see it. I won't die on my doorstep, as many will, at the hands of a teenager who has been given the "authority" to dictate my freedom. I'm not a martyr and frankly all the talk of "i'll die fighting" before the fight has even begun is abit dissuading.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Originally posted by TKDRL
Having to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life doesn't really appeal to me though. Plus to run, I would be leaving my family behind to fend for themselves, and they are a lot of the reason I live in the first place.

I can entirely relate.. I've been telling my family we need to get out of the US for a good while now but they aint hearing it and I aint leaving them. I'm not trying to commit suicide by a cop in front of them either though so all I can really hope for is we get sent to the same camp.........

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Let's table-top this.

The economy collapses.
The grid is down.
Riots in the streets.
Mass starvation.
Massive movement in the streets, migration to safer areas.
And our military is going to impact 300 million plus?

I am highly speculative.

You need to consider that they will probably have help from the UN or China ( to protect their investment) or other nations

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I totally agree. This is the perfect scenario. They would have control of the Emergency Broadcast System and would feed us a BS line. Didnt they test the EBS nationwide a few months ago and wasnt it the first time that ever happened? I know it didnt end up working the way they want but why where they testing it on a national level?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I can hardly wait till tomorrow, when an Unknown Source says Obama came from Outer Space, to eat us all.

Really, Have all you People lost your ability of Critical Thinking.

Wait, he wasn't born in space, and he is not going to eat us all?...

Anyway, you are acting as if your boss didn't admit to wanting to legalize the "prolonged or indefinite detention" of any American, or other people, even if such people had not committed a crime, and there was no proof thatsoever that they commited or would commit a crime, but rather because of the viewpoints of that person he/she MIGHT at some unspecified future time such a person MIGHT commit some sort of crime... Of course, there is never any mention of what sort of "crimes" your boss has been referring to...

Heck, after all, it is not like your boss, and his thugs have come up with ways to demonize and label as "possible extremists/terrorists every TRUE American right?...

Napolitano tried to blunt the public furor over the Report by a half-hearted apology to veterans, but she left out of her apology all of the other Americans her Department has targeted because of their political beliefs. In fact, officials in DHS now admit that their internal office of civil liberties objected to the language in the extremism report, but the Department issued it anyway.

Richard Thompson, President and Chief Counsel of the Law Center stated,Janet Napolitano is lying to the American people when she says the Report is not based on ideology or political beliefs. In fact, her report would have the admiration of the Gestapo and any current or past dictator in the way it targets political opponents. This incompetently written intelligence assessment, which directs law enforcement officials across the country to target and report on American citizens who have the political beliefs mentioned in the report, will be used as a tool to stifle political opposition and opinions. It will give a pretext for opponents of those Americans to report them to police as rightwing extremists and terrorists. You can imagine what happens then.

The Report specifically mentions the following political beliefs that law enforcement should use to determine whether someone is arightwing extremist”:
Opposes abortion
Opposes restrictions on firearms
Opposes lax immigration
Opposes the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
Opposes continuation of free trade agreements
Opposes same-sex marriage
Has paranoia of foreign regimes
Fear of Communist regimes
Opposes one world government
Bemoans the decline of U.S. stature in the world.
Upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India
. . . and the list goes on

The lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan on behalf of nationally syndicated conservative radio talk show host, Michael Savage, Gregg Cunningham (President of the pro-life organization Center for Bio-Ethical Reform, Inc (CBR)), and Iraqi War Marine veteran Kevin Murray. The Law Center claims that Napolitano’s Department (DHS) has violated the First and Fifth Amendment Constitutional rights of these three plaintiffs by attempting to chill their free speech, expressive association, and equal protection rights. The lawsuit further claims that the Department of Homeland Security encourages law enforcement officers throughout the nation to target and report citizens to federal officials as suspicious rightwing extremists and potential terrorists because of their political beliefs.

www.thomasmore.org...

But hey, as long as you CLAIM that we must be thinking he comes from space and wants to eat us i guess everything else that we know is TRUE must not be true according to you and YOUR boss?...

But hey, I am almost certain you are next going to try to claim we just made these things up among the MANY misdeeds your boss has been doing since he got in office... Either that or your next response will be "I am sure you also think he is satan and drinks children's blood" as if such stupid comments debunk the fact that your boss is a dictator who is working for, and with other dictators...

edit on 23-1-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oh, and btw, I am not saying that I know 100% what is said in this article is true, but knowing everything your boss/Obama has been doing actually makes this another very possible misdeed his devious and sick mind, as well as his thugs came up with...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

I agree x 1000. This is exactly the way TPTB does everything.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

If the current condition of living, this illusion of consumer based, work force driven freedom is as good as it will ever get then kill me now. I mean that in all serious, things have got to get better one day and I have to maintain faith in that or I don't see a point in continue'ing to live.

I will go to they're FEMA camp without a peep.. but when the time comes to revolt I will be alive to see it. I won't die on my doorstep, as many will, at the hands of a teenager who has been given the "authority" to dictate my freedom. I'm not a martyr and frankly all the talk of "i'll die fighting" before the fight has even begun is abit dissuading.

This has got to be the most naive horsecrap I've ever heard...

You think that you'll have the means to LATER resist if you let them cart you off to a FEMA camp???

You can't be that naive???

Jaden

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

To the ones who said "Oh, the Examiner, this must be bull
"

did you even bother to read his facebook post to see that he really did say this? I scrolled his FB and it is there.
www.facebook.com...

Dr. Jim Garrow is a great humanitarian, maybe some here don't think that matters. I read some of his other FB posts and I will say he is brave for speaking what he believes. He is laying his life on the line with the things he writes against Obama.

His bio on Amazon (book- The Pink Pagoda) reads:

Dr. James Garrow is the founder and executive director of the Bethune Institute's Pink Pagoda schools, private English-immersion schools for Chinese children. Today he runs 168 schools with nearly 6,300 employees. Garrow has spent over $25 million over the past sixteen years rescuing an estimated 40,000 baby Chinese girls from near-certain death under China's one-child-per-couple policy by facilitating international adoptions.

If you want to blow off what this man says an stay with the flock of sheeple that is your right and if you support TPTB, you probably will. Me, I believe anything is possible.

I keep wondering what this "narrow window" Obama and Biden have mentioned regarding gun control is all about.

About Me
about.me...

Personal comment: Wikipedia is a tool. They couldn't even be bothered with mentioning this Nobel Peace nominee. Not the first time I have encountered this to be the case.

We are only promised the here and now, not tomorrow.

edit on 1/23/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.

So, who is the source?

Garrow replied: “The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

www.examiner.com...

The article goes on to list this person's credentials as formidable, but I put this in skunk works because- well, it's hearsay.

But hearsay that could possibly make sense. Given his recent termination of Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis, which has made the rounds in the news lately, I don't see this story being out of the realm of possibility whatsoever.

If we only we had a little more corroboration, say, from someone in the US military that might step forward with a comment or two?

And further, why would this NOT be true? Hell, those soldiers in the National Guard during Katrina were absolutely ready to kill any American who would not give up their weapon. They even tackled granny!

In addition to this, we know they've been buying up ammo to the point that even the cops are having a hard time getting it, not to mention civilians. They've got surveillance everywhere, installing more all the time. They've paved the way for drones to blanket the skies, and you've seen the riot tanks marked "Special Operations".

You military had better damn well figure out who the hell's side you're on pretty damn soon.

Because either you're with us- or you're with the terrorists.
edit on Mon Jan 21st 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

It is not the military leaders that will be firing on the American citizen.

This is bogus imo.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The economy collapses.
The grid is down.
Riots in the streets.
Mass starvation.
Massive movement in the streets, migration to safer areas.
And our military is going to impact 300 million plus?

I think if the economy collapses then all it will take to control the vast majority of the population is government "food and water distribution centers" just before mass starvation kicks in. After all, people will do what is necessary to feed their families, including obeying the government. Not to mention that the majority of Americans are brainwashed to rely on (and trust) the government in times of crisis.

By that time they will have passed the new gun control measures and have a list of all gun owners. They will most likely demand guns and ammo in exchange for food and water.

Riots in the streets will be met with martial law and "shoot to kill" orders. That will put a quick end to that.

The rest will be unorganized resisters causing pockets of violence, and they will be little more than an annoyance because without enough food and water, along with ammo shortages, they won't be able to hold out long.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I have given the subject of Obama a lot of thought and believe that while he was unique at some point prior to first becoming President (note I do not use the word elected) but at some point he has become just like all our other Presidents (with the exception of a few like JFK). Obama has become like every President we have had who ultimately served the "Owners" and not the people and he is being controlled by the skeletons in his closet, just like the other Presidents.

Naive as I probably am, I actually believe "He Believed" what he promised when he ran for office:

and I actually believe he meant it when he promised about taxes:

But at some point prior to or after taking office, his handlers met with him and read him the rules of their game and I have no doubt those rules have been brought up close and personal to him and the consequences of stepping out of line or off plan. I have little doubt he has been reminded many times of how he will be exposed and destroyed if he veers left or right of what he has been told to do.

And now,it is obvious he will not even get close to disarming the American People and he has got to find Generals and others in the various commands of Law Enforcement who will give the orders to shoot and do whatever is necessary to the American People when the bankers collapse the Dollar and the curtain is draw on the New World Order the Orchestrators of our Country's Demise decide its time to pull the plug.

Gee, I almost feel sorry for Obama.....and all those who think Americans are going to just lay down and take it when everyone wakes up to the facts that what all us so-called Conspiracy Nuts have been saying all along, is true.
edit on 23-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yeah thanks for that. The guy appears to have a lot more to lose than to gain by coming out with this information.

And it appears that ATS overall has responded pretty positively too to this thread, despite the detractors. It's what we do here, try to figure out if something likely has any merit.

Just wanted to mention that infowars now has an article up on this story, and they've gone on to cite some further examples from military training manuals.

In July 2012, the process by which this could take place was made clear in a leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” (PDF) dating from 2006. Similar plans were also outlined in an updated manual released in 2010 entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations.

The 2006 document outlines how military assets will be used to “help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order” in the event of mass riots, civil unrest or a declaration of martial law.

On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents” on American soil are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a, “Warning shot will not be fired.”

Given that second amendment advocates are now being depicted as dangerous terrorists by the federal government and local law enforcement, Garrow’s claim is sure to stoke controversy given that Americans are seeing their gun rights eviscerated while the federal government itself stockpiles billions of bullets.

www.infowars.com...

Evidently they thought he was credible enough to go to print with it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join