It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Thank you for sharing this.
I have never before once in my life believed in either heaven or hell, God or Satan but I have always KNOWN for a fact that there is good and evil and that is proof enough for me.
But a few days ago I reflected on my life and over my memories and realized that many times I have walked an unrighteous path and I have stepped on many people on the way.
It was a true moment of clarity and I vowed to myself not to wrong neither myself nor others anymore but share my good spirit to everyone.

We all must find it hard to know where to put our faith and to whom we must connect our spirit, but one must only search for the answer within oneself.
There is light and there is darkness, if ever in doubt of which of the forces is most prominent in your life, ask yourself which one you rather walk the path of life with.
For me, to live a life of love, longevity and true peace, all I have to do is do right and have faith that I and all of us have light within.

Treath others as you would treat yourself.

Peace and thank you again for posting this.
It widened my perspective and empowered my faith.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 reply to post by Akragon It's news to me too. Apparently he knows more about me than myself. This seems to be a serious issue with the Christian community... because it happens to me all the time especially considering Yahweh doesn't allow psychics...

Pure GOLD!!!...Been away a few days...but nothing changes...when a small light/spark begins to be sown in the blind followers of xtians mind...they start cursing us to hell, judging, being psychics, praying for our souls (form of black magic) clairvoyants...(ie looking back into the OTestament and reconciling it to the NTestament)...we must not allow that spark to fester in my mind dear lord...lest I question and assign myself to burn in hell...

Funny how they use all tools (that they ascribe to witchcraft) at their disposal when they are backed into a logial corner

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The Egyptians were becoming paranoid and worried that the Jews who were enslaved and worked like slaves would out number them and the Egyptians would be conquered in their own land .Of course you could have read that for your self if you were actually interested . But then you wouldn't get the satisfaction of harrasing Christians . Are you sure you aren't Muslim ?
reply to post by SimonPeter

So hang on...if a famine was coming sure the Egyptians woud kick them out...I mean there is only so many pyramids you could build and after that triage of food/water would dictate you get rid of the Iraelites. Maybe however they were treated as equals by the Egyptians even letting them interbreed with them. The Egyptians saw this as a threat diluting their racial purity with the wandering jew and kicked them out using an Egyptian called Moses

suite101.com...
The Old Testament makes it clear that Moses was neither a Hebrew nor an Israelite. Exodus 2:19 specifically refers to Moses as "an Egyptian".

What better way to get rid of a problem than to have your own agent lead them out, able to control them give them their laws, and in general keep an eye on them

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Deleted - double post
edit on 11-2-2013 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: double post

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The first thing you might do is get a job and keep it . I have 40 years of experience on you . I have been where you are back in 73 and I know how youth thinks . I had 2 kids and a mortgage and made my own way by age 20 . Since that time I have gained a lot of wisdom. That's something you will likely not have time to learn .When I was your age I had no time for God.My whole life was ahead of me and my future looked a hell of a lot brighter than yours today .At that time I had suffered no loss with my family doing fine . But time takes it's toll on your false sense of security . And you start looking past your youthful ignorance and start to see how your pride and vanity has made you look the fool . Some call that growing up . Your tattoos will serve to point that out for you later in life as you look through life's BS and see the truth . Some people never get there . I still remember the people who tried to talk to me when I was as young as you . What they said I remember and it was true because I now see it 40 years later coming true as we speak . I hope you have time

Wow...Tattoos...where can I get my tattoos...Ther you go with the psychic powers again (witchcraft) I thought you were going to leave...but when all else fails...use the "I am older than you bait and switch"...Does having 2 kids and a mortgage (slavery to the Banks...did you have an interest free loan...isnt Usury antibiblical) make you somehow more mature or intelligent or able to keep up with logic. Maybe as you approach your final years there is still some doubt...is there or isnt there a hell?. All those years of towing the line being a Yes man...Ahhh the fun ya coulda had being a moral or immoral person using intellect and reason without the fear of a self created hell...

By the way did you have only one wife at any one time or more than one at a time...stupid me...thats the OT Moral code not the new Test code

www.come-and-hear.com..."… Of Lesser Age, No Guilt is Incurred"
In modern America, sex between an adult and a child is condemned in proportion to the youth of the child. That is, Americans generally consider sex with a fifteen year old, a twelve year old, a six year old, and a three-year-old on a continuous scale of condemnation. The younger the child, the greater the condemnation.

Talmudic law works on the reverse scale: sex with younger children is less significant than sex with older children. How did this doctrine come about?

Scripture states thus:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
— Leviticus 18:22 (KJV)

The Old Testament prohibits a man lying with a man; but notice, the Old Testament does not prohibit a man lying with a boy. Thus, the Talmud Sages arrive at their position on pederasty. In the following, bestiality said to be committed "naturally" when a man uses the vaginal passage of the beast, and "unnaturally" when a man uses the anal passage of the beast. The Sages make a similar distinction for the couplings of a woman with a beast.
GEMARA. … Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that. (2) What is the basis of their dispute? — Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt [upon the active offender]; whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty [in that respect]. (3) But Samuel maintains: Scripture writes, [And thou shalt not lie with mankind] as with the lyings of a woman. (4)

It has been taught in accordance with Rab: Pederasty at the age of nine years and a day; [55a] [he] who commits bestiality, whether naturally or unnaturally; or a woman who causes herself to be bestially abused, whether naturally or unnaturally, is liable to punishment. (5)
— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 54b - 55a
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 371
The translator, Rabbi Dr. H. Freedman, amplifies the text with footnotes. Note particularly footnote 2: "… but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred." See also the final sentence of footnote 5: "… nine years (and a day) is the minimum age of the passive partner for the adult to be liable." (See Soncino Talmud Glossary for definition of Baraitha.)

Wow this is from Jehovah the god of the xtians...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

It also says they will mix lies with truth and it seems they have.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Excellent essay. All religion = perversion of reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I wrote up a thread long ago following a similar train of thought, although not nearly as eloquently. Nice work! Mine was entitled I Would Side With the Serpent, or something similar. The premise I followed was simple. In the context of the OT, if I had to choose a side, I would side with Lucifer/Enki because he appears to be the only "God" that fights on behalf of man. The other Gods (unnamed in the Bible) appear to want man as some sort of slave labor force or something.
I feel as if the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge is the ability to read and write. To pass knowledge from one generation to the next. For one reason or another, this angers the biblical god. Enough so that he punishes man. What an a-hole.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I just got my first foe! And Im pretty sure its from this thread

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The only law of God is the law of love, for God is love.

If anything else should arise that should go against that law, do not follow it. It is not of God.

edit on 23-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wow! You just blew my mind! That makes so much sense. I always wondered why Adam and Eve would be cast out for seeking 'knowledge'. That seems so contradictory to a God whom loves his children. If you change the perspective, however, then it appears as if this divine figure is trying to hide something. The question is now, what is he trying to hide? Is he insecure? Will his children learn something that undermines his own power? Of course!

I don't completely agree with the switch of Lucifer and God, but you make some striking arguments. If Lucifer did return, he would be killed just as Jesus was. And as for his name, thank you for translating that by the way, does not seem as an entity who would bring death and destruction.
Thank you for the post! Maybe yuo are right. The greatest false-prophet of all has deceived everyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
if you create some thing you nurture it and keep it away from things that can harm you, humans with knowledge is a catastrophe waiting to happen. You only knew good and you had life ever lasting until they where deceived and now they know evil as well and because of it we live and die and must over come our selves because we know good and evil.

Could Yahweh be Satan? possible but why would he create something and protect it.

Do you think Satan can create life? no but he can pretend and make you see things in a different light and not true light.

Why did God keep this knowledge from you and why did Satan want you to eat of the tree, because once they bit the apple they gave up their lives for it and as a result your body decays and you as God`s work is now a just flesh that dies over time.

Now that you die and have knowledge of good and evil are you happy that you are mortal now?, when Satan said you will not surely die is him mixing lies with truth. Of course eating it right there and now was not gonna get them killed but over a period of years as seen today. Be careful your judgment on the father because the lord was with him than and he was learning and that's why Satan was angry and hated our creation because Satan wanted to be the one God chose.

edit on 27-2-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

My understanding of Biblical allegory in a sense supports your idea that God = Satan, however, there is nothing supernatural about any of it. “God” basically represents the literal meaning of allegory, while Satan represents hidden meanings. With allegory, it is really hard to separate one from the other since the same words contain both ideas. The “Trinity” is used in an effort to provide a metaphoric picture of what God actually represents with the “Father” corresponding to hidden meanings, the “Holy Spirit” representing literal meaning (or cover) while the “Son” represents a combination of the two. This view obviously appears to make the “Father” = Satan and this is probably explains why Christianity places more emphasis on the worship of Christ than his Father (and why Catholics place an additional emphasis on Mary). You can think of the “Father” as a Darth Vader who wears a mask and hides his relationship to his “Son”. If a character is entirely fictional, he has no real father, and therefore his birth may be portrayed as a “virgin birth”.

Christianity actually began as a form of Gnosticism in which the secrets of the allegory were freely discussed among members. This led to an “uncovering” or Apocalypse in which secrets that were more than 1000 years old became widely disseminated. In an effort to undo the damage, Gnosticism was infiltrated and transformed from within by altering the nature of Gnostic interpretations. The “Word” became “Christ” and the Gnostics became “Christians”. Christ’s talk of the “forgiveness of sins” and his practice of fraternizing with “sinners” are directly related to Christianity’s Gnostic roots and this also helps to explain why the Gospels are so silent about Christ’s early years. A false history was manufactured for Christ based on the writings of Josephus while the false allegoric interpretations of Philo served as his “mother”. That’s right, Joseph the “carpenter” was Josephus Flavius and Mary was Philo of Alexandria. (As Josephus put it, Mary only ate half of her child.) The writings of Josephus were also represented by the “rock” known as “Peter” who was the “Satan” behind Christ and who “denied” Christ three times (This denial refers to Josephus’ failure to identify the Christians in his writings.) Josephus was also allegorized as Joseph of Arimathea while “Nicodemus” represented the victorious “demons” that conspired with Josephus to falsify history.

Where do I get this information? I have treated Biblical allegory as a code and I have been able to decipher enough to get a fairly complete picture of how Christianity came about. The key to much of my success was the early recognition that the writings of Josephus were used as a basis for much of the Gospel allegories, followed by the realization that Josephus also employed allegory. I am sure that anyone who accepts this idea will fairly quickly start to see the truth for themselves if they take the time to study it. So don’t ask for a source.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Satan’s true intent is to appear as Yahweh to all of creation.

THIS is why the OP and others are totally deceived.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

This is ALSO why Satan is the one behind all of these false religions.

AMEN

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for bringing up the Gnostic gospels and the God of the OT.

That was one thing that made absolutely no sense to me about the bible, when simply reading the accepted canonized books.

In the OT God is by no means all powerful and all knowing, instead there are times he must ask his lowly creations where things are, what things are and so forth. What all mighty God could lost track of things as such....the origins of ADD/ADHD maybe?

Then I had an issue with an all powerful deity that would create us JUST so he could have someone worship him and kill of the other creations he had made who didn't fall into line with his orders??

That need for adoration came across to me as a sign of weakness.

And stoning people for things that seem so little....what a horrible way for someone to die, why not hit him with a lightening bolt since you are God!!

It just didn't seem at all Godly to me, more like a corporate CEO wanting his workers to turn their sweat and blood into gold for him while they starved.

I've learned a lot since then

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

Good stuff eh

Just stick to the gospels brother... that's all anyone really needs from that book

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Someone has been reading to many Aleister Crowley and HP Blavatsky books. Satan as the good guy, yeah right. Go ahead and keep deceiving yourself along with others. In the end the blood will be on your head.The amount of hate towards God on this forum is outstanding. I guess Satan really does rule ATS, lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Someone has been reading to many Aleister Crowley and HP Blavatsky books.

Ive never read any books by either of those people, nor studied either of their lives.

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Satan as the good guy, yeah right

No one said Satan was the good guy... youve shown you didnt actually read the OP, let alone the thread, or are simply very poor at reading comprehension... the thread title doesnt even suggest what you assert.

Since I guess peoples attentions spans and abilities to grasp ideas are stymied by text that exceeds 168 characters nowadays, Ill sum it up for you in under that length (if you were able to get this far):

Yahweh and Satan are the same entity, and neither of the personalities is the good guy.

edit on 7/12/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Satan’s true intent is to appear as Yahweh to all of creation.

THIS is why the OP and others are totally deceived.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

This is ALSO why Satan is the one behind all of these false religions.

Why would Gods creation Satan steal its Fathers identity and credit cards, or are they twin gods like Enlil and Enki, or did the highest upon high allow for its children *demi-gods* to dirty mankinds playpen, or was it the other way around. Why did/does the human pay the price for Gods bungling/or inattention? To claim foul regarding the false religions is like calling worship the best marchstep into the oblivion of a most unpresidented renouned gullability by the children of god (supposedly under the protection of). God and Satan are the same being, they have to be, if not God would have smite him long ago, but tolerates its mischief, as an abberant personality defect.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

CM,

I think this is still my favorite ATS thread/meme ever. Glad to see it bumped up again for everyone's edification.

As I said once somewhere in the 48 pages of this thread, I've often wondered the same thing. If Satan is the Great Deceiver, how do we know he isn't pretending to be God and putting forth all sorts of evil hocum for the believers to subscribe to.

Obviously monotheists of the three big oppressive religions have no rebuttal to this argument. And given all the evil that has been done in the names of these three religions, it really seems like the likelier of the two scenarios, i.e. Yahweh/God/Allah is actually Satan, and the religious are the deceived. Oh, the humanity!

edit on 13-7-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join