It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

jesus told his followers to pray for vengence.....the day of vengence. No, you find it. Do your own research.

LOL... Why would I ask?

He said nothing like that...

IF you're referring to luke 21 he doesn't tell is followers to pray for the day of vengeance...

Read it again...

edit on 4-2-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You read it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

haha... You put up a great argument!

Why do I have to read it 3-4 times to tell you the same thing... He didn't say that...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

haha... You put up a great argument!

Why do I have to read it 3-4 times to tell you the same thing... He didn't say that...

Well I do that for the sake of someone that may be reading here. So they can prime their own pumps. Its a learning meathod.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Its a learning meathod.

Perhaps you shouldn't be teaching? :bnghd:

Nevermind...

Back to the topic eh...

Your god is evil...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The first thing you might do is get a job and keep it . I have 40 years of experience on you . I have been where you are back in 73 and I know how youth thinks . I had 2 kids and a mortgage and made my own way by age 20 . Since that time I have gained a lot of wisdom. That's something you will likely not have time to learn .When I was your age I had no time for God.My whole life was ahead of me and my future looked a hell of a lot brighter than yours today .At that time I had suffered no loss with my family doing fine . But time takes it's toll on your false sense of security . And you start looking past your youthful ignorance and start to see how your pride and vanity has made you look the fool . Some call that growing up . Your tattoos will serve to point that out for you later in life as you look through life's BS and see the truth . Some people never get there . I still remember the people who tried to talk to me when I was as young as you . What they said I remember and it was true because I now see it 40 years later coming true as we speak . I hope you have time .

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You keep using your age to trump others and hold your opinion superior. I have just as much experience under my belt as you do, and I still agree with 3NL1GHT3N3D1, Akragon, CaticusMaximus and all the others who claim that Yahweh is evil and his cult is an evil cult of bloodlust, murder and human sacrifice.

Wake up from the brainwashed stupor that you're attempting to defend and retake you critical thinking skills and use you free will.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Your avatar shows exibits your adolescence among other things . Your cocky attitude says an awful lot also . The fact that you are on this forum today at this time says mom and dad are still supporting you . You are book smart , but life has many lessons to teach you and you will be an unwilling student as we all were . Wisdom can not be taught in school . The only school that could teach wisdom is the school of hard knocks .

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Your post seems very condescending. Not very Christlike.

While 23 is young, and what I would consider still a young adult, that does not negate the logic put forth by the individual in question. Logic transcends age, and while age can bestow wisdom through experience, if that experience is filtered through twisted logic, the result is a twisted wisdom that is corrupted in its essence.

That corruption of wisdom is what can let a person say that genocide = love, that eternal torture = absolute mercy, that spiritual bondage to a tyrannical archdemon = salvation, and actually believe it in their heart of hearts.

Its sad, really. But fear is a powerful mechanism used to control the masses, and it is masterfully employed in religion, among other things.

Many of us in this thread probably had a christian upbringing, and were taught the same things as you. The real difference here, is that some of us have decided to reject the fear, reject the fabrication, and reject the spiritual bondage offered to us by the (mostly) unwitting pawns of evil.

Just remember, SP... all pawns are eventually either sacrificed, or forgotten about and abandoned in the end game.

Now is not a good time to be a pawn.

edit on 2/4/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Your avatar shows exhibits your adolescence among other things .

HA! Your lack of avatar shows you non committal attitude and lack of computer experience!

Your cocky attitude says an awful lot also.

You might want to look in the mirror, there, buddy!

The fact that you are on this forum today at this time says mom and dad are still supporting you .

What does the fact that you're sitting behind your computer screen and typing comments into this forum today say about you? Are you still living off your parents too, as you logic would lead me to believe?

Unfortunately, both my parents have died of natural causes at a very old age, many years ago. I am now the matriarch of my little family.

You are book smart , but life has many lessons to teach you and you will be an unwilling student as we all were . Wisdom can not be taught in school . The only school that could teach wisdom is the school of hard knocks .

And yet you continue to tell me and others that they need to study books more! And, what is the Bible that you claim to be so knowledgeable, in it's writing, hidden meanings and innuendos!

The fact that you're unable to argue your position by any other means than insults and jabs at others is a very telling telling sign of your spiritual age.

PS: I've been up since 5:30 this morning and already got quite a bit of "work" done, as I work from my home. And, I also worked late into the night last night. ATS is my office coffee break and daily water cooler social event for my little home office.
edit on 4-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It's pretty clear you have your mind made up as well. If you refuse to look outside of the bible to find answers then you will never find them. Then again, you only look at the evidence that already fits in with your world-view, everything else you ignore and label Satanic.

You never did explain what those "well laid-out reasons" were. You obviously have nothing to back up what you are saying, which is why you keep avoiding my questions. You know you have nothing yet you still persist in believing.

Anything to say about the thief having the same characteristics as Yahweh? Or will you CONTINUE to ignore and deflect it?
edit on 4-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The OP's post reminded me of the Sumerian gods Enki and Enlil. Enlil is the god of the old testament. He was the merciless god that caused the flood and required absolute reverence from his followers. Enlil created the Garden of Eden, and Enki was the serpent in it. In Sumerian texts Enki was known as the compassionate one, trying to enlighten and allow spiritual growth, while Enlil wanted supreme dominance and worship.

The parallels between Sumerian texts and the bible are uncanny, and the Sumerian version came way before the Abrahamic bible.

This has always been an extremely interesting topic for me, and I suggest anyone that hasn't heard about it to look it up.

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So you assume I have no job? What makes you think that?

I'm actually a caregiver for a quadriplegic, and it is a VERY stressful job, but I enjoy it because I know I'm helping someone. Can you say the same? I doubt it.

You may have some years on me, but I can tell by your demeanor that you are not very mature. Age doesn't matter if you are still spiritually immature. I might be young, but I can see that I am much more mature mentally and spiritually than you are.

Hopefully you'll catch on to what I have in your next life because it seems you are completely against any kind of change in this one. The good thing is that you get an infinite number of chances, so all hope isn't lost for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's pretty clear you have your mind made up as well. If you refuse to look outside of the bible to find answers then you will never find them. Then again, you only look at the evidence that already fits in with your world-view, everything else you ignore and label Satanic.

Well you have no way of knowing what I look at and read. I certainly have books in my collection that many would deam works of the devil......and no I am not talking about playboy.

And I might remind that this thread is about calling Yahweh=Satan and using the bible to do it. So whos the labeler here?
edit on 4-2-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Its a learning meathod.

Nevermind...

Back to the topic eh...

Your god is evil...

Let me guess you did a quick serch and came up with vengeance in Luke?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

How is labeling Yahweh as Satan any different from labeling god as Yahweh? They're both labels and they both serve the same purpose.

Calling god Yahweh is basically calling him Satan If you ask me, because Yahweh was clearly power hungry and evil, something that the god of love in the NT would NEVER be.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How is labeling Yahweh as Satan any different from labeling god as Yahweh? They're both labels and they both serve the same purpose.

Excellent point!

And, Paul the A. insisted that he WASN'T lying! Liar Paradox

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You mean these?

Romans 9

1 I speak the truth in Christ--I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit--

Galatians 1

20 I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie.

1 Timothy 2

7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle--I am telling the truth, I am not lying--and a teacher of the true faith to the Gentiles.

The last one is the most suspicious to me, personally. Funny how a true man of god has to reiterate that he's not lying so many times, especially after performing all those miracles. It's almost like he's trying to convince the people of a lie doesn't it?

Paul was a murderer, so it makes me wonder why Jesus chose him to carry his message.

Matthew 7

18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit

If Paul was a bad tree, then why did Jesus choose him to bear good fruit? Him picking Paul goes against his own message. Kinda suspicious, no?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Its a learning meathod.

Nevermind...

Back to the topic eh...

Your god is evil...

Let me guess you did a quick serch and came up with vengeance in Luke?

Actually no...

I did a quick search because it sounded like Paul to me...

I recognized your term "day of vengeance"... and remembered where Jesus told his followers of the "end of times"... which he did not tell them to pray for by the way.

On the other hand my assumption that Paul used that word was quite correct... Ironic the other posters are talking about Paul as well?

Romans 3:5
But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance?

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2 Thessalonians 1:8
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Hebrews 10:30
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Thus sayeth the man who did not know Jesus...

Yahweh is wicked, and vengeful... wrathful, jealous, envious, prideful, arrogant and all nasty things in between

Though he does resemble a fallen "angel" I've heard of... Yaltabaoth

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus was an Essene and a Nazarene.

5. The Essenes required a person to commit to a three year study period, prior to acceptance into the Brotherhood. The Bible records that Paul (who wrote a large part of the Bible's New Testament) withdrew for a 3 year period just prior to beginning his preaching.

6. In the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Essenes record that a man who had studied with them for a three year period, had betrayed them, and was spreading 'lies' about their faith. This person is simply referred to in these writings as "The Liar". The Bible and several other historical manuscripts record that there was much disagreement between Paul and some of the disciples and leaders of the early church. Paul was teaching that observance of certain Jewish customs or 'laws' was not a requirement for salvation. He defends himself in the Bible, claiming "I am NOT a liar!"
wicca.com...

The Essenes typically wore white and their men didn't cut their hair. Interesting that Paul admonished long hair on men, when he knew that Jesus wore his hair long!

1 Corinthians 11:14
Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,

Samson was also a "Nazarite" and wore long hair.

Numbers 6:5 “‘During the entire period of their Nazirite vow, no razor may be used on their head. They must be holy until the period of their dedication to the Lord is over; they must let their hair grow long.

17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.

It's no wonder that the Essenes disliked Paul and thought him to be a liar.

edit on 4-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join