It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+245 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan. A far cry from the loving and compassionate god that his deceived followers claim he is, the bible pretty much says he is an ego-maniacal god of war and tyranny who if not obeyed, claims he will send you into eternal torture. He rules via fear and intimidation as tyrants do. He requires death for the smallest of infractions, and even demands the murder of entire cities/nations for arbitrary reasons.

Yet he has managed to garner billions of followers on this world who give him tribute in the form of worship, prayer and sacrifice, ie: energy, and they all believe he is a merciful and loving god, when the facts say otherwise.

Who else could pull off a stunt like this of such enormity but the Father of Lies himself?

Even more to the credit of this intelligence, it has even gotten the world to demonize the one who made a stand and attempted to overthrow the tyrant, and was even perhaps partially successful: Lucifer. Lucifer is reviled in most religions that recognize him as an entity, but their beliefs rely on the false premise that he was attempting to overthrow a merciful and loving god, when in fact the opposite was clearly the case. He was making a stand for the freedom of a people, knowing that he would receive little to no credit whatsoever.

Look at the story of the garden... the story is a big allegory of course, but allegorical for what, exactly? It was Lucifer who brought knowledge to Adam and Eve, and showed them the bondage of ignorance they were restrained in. As Lucifer can be translated from Greek as "Bringer of Dawn", it is fitting to call the garden story the allegory of humanitys long night in the darkness of ignorance, and the "Bringer of Dawn" who signaled the impending rising of the light, and the banishing of the dark.

Any wonder why Yahweh got mad? Just like our own tyrannical governments of this day and age, an informed and educated people were/are this entities worst enemy. Lucifer broke Yahwehs monopoly/dominance over and control of information.

But instead of recognizing this, the vast majority believes Lucifer is a demon, and some deluded ones even worship him as such.

Its interesting to look at how the same tactics of deception are still in use today, and that indeed nothing much has changed in evils play book of covering up the truth. Blatant lies, propaganda, information control and the obfuscation of the truth by mixing it with disinformation, all tactics currently in heavy use in the tyrannical government regimes around the globe, including all of the West, have their methods rooted in ancient times.

They would have you believe black is white, up is down, and 2+2=5; for millennia this has been the case, and it has been successful, and only very recently is this being challenged by people in any significant numbers.

Also:

Christians might claim they worship Jesus, not Yahweh. Perhaps they do, but why do they worship someone who clearly did not seek the peoples worship, nor wanted to be anyones leader? It is clear Jesus wanted one thing: not worship, but for the people to emulate his behavior, to be LIKE him, not to think him a god and beg him for free stuff. Thats the OLD way, which he came to uproot. He called us his friends and siblings, NOT his minions and serfs.

Unfortunately, it hasnt been uprooted that well... instead of the people thinking for themselves about his words, they depend on an authority, controlled by the same evil that would or does have them all worshiping a clearly genocidal maniac, to read the words, interpret them, and then spoon feed them the meaning.

I might say Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same. Wouldnt it be ironic, but strangely sensical that the original Bringer of Dawn, demonized through out the ages, who expects nothing in return, would come back to further assist knowing he would probably be murdered by those he was trying to save?

-

Whats the conspiracy here? Its that billions of people have been brainwashed into believing that evil is good, and good is evil, and would be willing to die to defend their false notions. What better way to divide the people than to make them into walking contradictions, thinking they are doing good, when they are really doing evil? They have the people unwittingly divided at their very most core level; themselves.

Its also that theyve got you believing the truth is complicated through years of mandatory indoctrination at school.

Its not.

Set the mountains of manure in the 3,000 page "holy" book ablaze, and after the fire dies and the wind scatters the ashes some tiny precious gems will remain steadfast and eternal, outliving the convolution and obfuscation of what they were buried under.

"Treat others as you would be treated" is the first gem, and most powerful IMO.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" is the second.

There is nothing else we need to know or exercise to reveal the truth, and come out of the illusion. Those two things are so simple... so precise! Think of what they include, but also, perhaps even more importantly, think of what they EXCLUDE. Any mention of worshiping anyone? Any mention of what KIND of neighbor to love? Any mention of exceptions to WHO should be treated as you would like to be?

So stop worshiping Yahweh/Satan. You are giving your energy to evil. Stop worshiping Jesus. He wants you to emulate his actions, not be smug and complacent because you think youve got a free ticket to heaven.

And above all, stop complicating things. It really is that simple. Love others, treat others with love, and the world will turn on a dime and the most ancient of conspiracies to divide and conquer the people will disintegrate before the conspirators eyes... and ours.
edit on 1/20/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: Grammar

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I always considered: If there were a 'God' and a 'Devil' and an Earth with humans - if I were the 'Devil' the first thing I would like to do would be to secretly infiltrate and commandeer the religion worshiping 'God' and go from there. I mean, to me that sounds typical of the 'Devil' that people believe in, and what he would do, right?
edit on 1/20/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I have always wondered why the God of the bible always seemed so insecure, if he was supposed to be omnipotent and what not.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Thank you so much for your knowledge and enlightenment. Its good that you know exactly what is really going on. I will now change my beliefs and stop seeing Jesus the way I saw him and worshiping him as you pleaded in your thread. Wow so many sheeple fooled ! But not you..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I have had similar thoughts myself.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by papazen

Thank you so much for your knowledge and enlightenment. Its good that you know exactly what is really going on.

Im glad I could help

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That makes sense to me, even god said that his kingdom is not of this world.
A king has no authority or power outside of his own kingdom,just as satan can not enter into gods kingdom nor does he have any power or authority in god`s kingdom so also god can not enter into this worldly kingdom nor does he have any or want any power here.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am convinced that many of the writings and stories handed down to us are simply repeats and rewrites of stories handed down to them, and are so ancient, no one remembers their true origins. The bible, though it has some factual history and places in it, is most likely full of bits and pieces of these very ancient stories, and is a good example of mixing and matching to suit ones needs at the time.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The whole story has gotten really twisted up.
Listening to some guy tell you what God is, once a week or sitting around and waiting to be saved, is to surrender your sovereign and divine power. The idea of a savior is destructive to humanity's will as it’s dis-empowering. It's an energetic pacifier to supplement the other valued systems of illusion which diminish our will power.
edit on 20-1-2013 by starshift because: correction

edit on 20-1-2013 by starshift because: Added

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would also like to mention to anyone who might bring up that Jesus is related to Yahweh, that he isnt. If he was, he would have mentioned at SOME point, Yahweh by name or identifiable alias.

But he doesnt. "My Father in Heaven", "The Father", etc is the only way he addresses his parent. And seeing that he came to do away with the old laws, I doubt he would have Yahwehs support if Yahweh was actually his father.

Another conspiracy

His actual progenitor/source could not be Yahweh, as Yahweh is evil, and Jesus/Lucifer was clearly not. An apple tree does not create olive fruits, nor do wicked entities give birth to holy ones.
edit on 1/20/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just a few quotes for you since you have already quoted from the bible to suit your argument:

John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”

John 8:58 is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was born, I am!”

John 12:45, ‘He who beholds me beholds the One who sent me’

John 20:28, Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God”

I cited these specific passages because they are in the words of Christ and in the case of the quote from Thomas, were said directly to him.

There are plenty of examples of Christ making allusions to his divinity, the preceding quotes were from the Book of John alone, you just need to read them in the context of scripture as it was written.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yahweh was one of the first sons of the "imposter" God according to gnostic writing...

Things hidden in silence

The Apocryphon of John is quite the interesting book... take a look over it if you get a chance

S&F

edit on 20-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks, I will look at that.

All those books that "never made it" into the bible, ie, were covered up in the hopes that there was no record of potentially incriminating evidence of foul play, are great reads. I have the Gospel of Thomas, and what Ive read of it is such a departure from what is in the mainstream book, its like a completely different religion... which at this point of manipulation and editing in the mainstream version, it completely is.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Very well put. I personally think it's quite obvious who this Yahweh guy is, taking into account how many people he killed and all the babies he slaughtered. The problem is, those who worship him are so thoroughly indoctrinated and in fear of hell that they refuse to see it, no matter what kind of evidence is presented.

Who has killed more, Satan or God?

While those numbers are just estimates, they still are pretty damning for this Yahweh character in my opinion.

S&F

edit on 20-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks, I will look at that.

All those books that "never made it" into the bible, ie, were covered up in the hopes that there was no record of potentially incriminating evidence of foul play, are great reads. I have the Gospel of Thomas, and what Ive read of it is such a departure from what is in the mainstream book, its like a completely different religion... which at this point of manipulation and editing in the mainstream version, it completely is.

Actually the gospel of Thomas falls in line almost completely with what is taught in the synoptic gospels... though its very cryptic... and the parallels with John are very interesting. Don't reject the gospels in the bible my friend... they are actually the only books that matter within the entire bible.

I have several threads on the OT God... He was an Imposter... a lesser God posing as the Father of Creation

edit on 20-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have several threads on the OT God... He was an Imposter... a lesser God posing as the Father of Creation

Or an earthly king who lived a very long time ago, and his legacy still lives on. Not a very nice legacy either.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ill have to reread it then
It has been a while since Ive opened it.

I grew up going to church and all like so many people did. Whenever I open the bible and try to read some of it, Im instantly put into that "geez when is this going to be over?" mindset. Conditioning from all those years of long boring hours listening to the same thing for the 900th time

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Satan’s true intent is to appear as Yahweh to all of creation.

THIS is why the OP and others are totally deceived.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

This is ALSO why Satan is the one behind all of these false religions.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Does King Saul ring any bells? There's another Saul in the bible, he was renamed Paul and he went on to found the church. Coincidence?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join