It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I havent spent a dime on any 2012 book, instrument or anything...my 2012 belief was free...via truth

let time teach you brother

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Rumi (may god be pleased with him) once said that within us is a universe, that is why the Dervish rotate anticlockwise (Dervish Twirls), they are are circumambulating around their heart which is the internal sun of the body.

This is one galaxy interacting with another...Humans are not the centre of the universe (but we may be the centre of our own).

Patience is going to be the greatest ally for all of us in the coming times ahead because we don't really know what is happening but we can look to our past for the answers.
edit on 8-12-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
why is everyone ignoring my questions? Ive asked three times now.

What happens when you ascend on the 21st? or 22nd or whenever.

Do they disappear leaving their home, jobs etc just empty?

Do they drop dead, for example they are having sex with their partner, and boom, dead.

Or how does it work?

I really cant see any other option for it to work.

Or is it just lonely people who ascend, who have no family, no job, no friends, and wont get missed? How convenient if that is the case.....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This whole thread is like the start of a movie.
Poster tells tale of projection that no one believes. Offers proof through video. After a couple of days with no proof. The poster comes back with an amazing video of his ma disappearing before our eyes. The poster doesn't know what to do as he never really believed the story in the first place. Paranoia sets in and he ask for the help of ATS'ers. But it is to late. he disappears during a video conference. The ATS'ers on that video conference slowly start to disappear. In comes Heffacide and through his investigations finds it is actually a government plot putting all the citizens that may cause trouble during the soon to be take over of society by TPTB. Movie trails off showing Heffacide in a fema camp all drugged up playing chutes and ladders with mitt romney.
edit on 8-12-2012 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

Do they drop dead, for example they are having sex with their partner, and boom, dead.

Or how does it work?

Or is it just lonely people who ascend, who have no family, no job, no friends, and wont get missed? How convenient if that is the case.....

I believe according to the OP, the ascenders will just disappear... poof. And yes, he said people will definitely notice that they're missing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Excellent. Thank you.

Would be kinda fun to sit in a bar on that day, having a drink with your friends, and all of a sudden three of them just disappear

I mean comon, seriously? This is sounding worse than that idiot Camprling or what he was called..

I hope OP gets some real help for his mother, instead of considering putting a video of her schizhophrenic ramblings on the internet :S
Poor woman to have such a f**ed up son

edit on 8-12-2012 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Or how does it work?

I think the OP would have to answer those questions. Some of the "answers" have been alluded to already, so you would have to review his posts.

If I were perpetrating this ruse, I would close that loop. My answer would be that those who ascend and vanish are erased from the memories of those who remain, much like the movie "The Forgotten".

In this fashion, one could say that the ascension happened on 12/21/2012 but if you're still here, you missed it. The reason nobody misses the 1 million who ascended is because all traces of them have been wiped from earthly existence.

When fabricating something of this magnitude, one really should handle gaps like that so after the fact, it still cannot be verified or disproved.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Or how does it work?

I think the OP would have to answer those questions. Some of the "answers" have been alluded to already, so you would have to review his posts.

If I were perpetrating this ruse, I would close that loop. My answer would be that those who ascend and vanish are erased from the memories of those who remain, much like the movie "The Forgotten".

In this fashion, one could say that the ascension happened on 12/21/2012 but if you're still here, you missed it. The reason nobody misses the 1 million who ascended is because all traces of them have been wiped from earthly existence.

When fabricating something of this magnitude, one really should handle gaps like that so after the fact, it still cannot be verified or disproved.

Of course that is pure fantasy, I do hope you dont believe what you just wrote.

It would cause the universe to collapse if that were to happen, imo.
I mean, if I were to disappear, and deleting all traces that I ever existed, It would have to be such a backwards domino effect so immensly it would have to go back to the big bang. (or whatever "beginning" there might be)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looks like the dynamic here is this:

Dude claims some people are going to ascend.

Readers self-sort into categories: those who think they are among the ascenders and those who are pretty damn sure they are not.

Those who figure they will be left behind have an odd feeling. They are anxious, which is a species of fear. You feel it in the same place, right there in the tummy chakra. It is a clawing, unpleasant feeling.

The feeling cannot be ignored or dissipated, and it grows, and fast.

How to get rid of that niggling, gnawing fear?

Of course - deny the assertion. "How the hell could something like that be true if it results in my own non-selection?" is what they are really thinking. But what comes out the keyboard is - "That makes no sense."

Mostly, the negation is buried under pop morality tropes - "He is causing panic." "Some people might do stupid things if we let claims like this stand unopposed." And my favorite - "What about the children?"

Maybe they aren't aware of the dynamic, but go through it they do nonetheless.

And so the battle is joined, and people shoot back and forth for its own sake in a me-too fractal spiral of descent into name-calling, back-tracking, and simple shouting ala Fox News.

For me, this brings up a great question - Why don't I (you) feel like I (you) will be among those who will undergo a spiritual advancement?

Maybe, maybe, if one were to take a small fraction of the human energy they devote to their careers, their hobbies, their friends, or even their families, and turn that energy inward, to spend a small amount of time in self-reflection, in paying attention to the type of thinking and feeling they carry on every day, then they might develop a kernel of faith in themselves that will manifest itself as courage and eagerness rather than fear and envy when something like this comes along.

Maybe a person who pays attention to his life and the way he operates in the world is more likely to assume he will be among those who will advance along the spiritual path because, you know, he has actually been advancing along the spiritual path.

Just a thought.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-12-2012 by MarsSentinel because: added motivational song

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

Why bother to ask the questions over and over, as if you are really interested in the answers, only to piss all over the replies people to took their time to type out to you?

That's a rhetorical question btw, since I already know the answer.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Of course that is pure fantasy, I do hope you dont believe what you just wrote.

It would cause the universe to collapse if that were to happen, imo.
I mean, if I were to disappear, and deleting all traces that I ever existed, It would have to be such a backwards domino effect so immensly it would have to go back to the big bang. (or whatever "beginning" there might be)

I don't believe any of this story. I was just pointing out a way that the hoax could be carried one step further in explanation that could not be verified. Of course there are greater ramifications, and then there could be another thread about the backward wave effect of erasure!

Why would the new portion of the narration have to make any more sense than the original premise? It's already full of holes, so let's make it more elaborate.

But yes, I understand your analysis.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

What is your point sir?
Seeing as this all is complete and utter nonsense, and straight fiction

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I see. I understnad what you mean now.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
reply to post by alienDNA

Why bother to ask the questions over and over, as if you are really interested in the answers, only to piss all over the replies people to took their time to type out to you?

That's a rhetorical question btw, since I already know the answer.

I asked the questions over and over, simply because I didnt get any answers.

Ive gotten one answer, and I said Thank you, very polite to it.

What on earth are you talking about, where am I pissing over the replies "people took the time to type to me" ??

your signature
"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."

You do realise you just judged me 100%, and were at the same time 100% in fault?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarsSentinel
Those who figure they will be left behind have an odd feeling. They are anxious, which is a species of fear. You feel it in the same place, right there in the tummy chakra. It is a clawing, unpleasant feeling.

Of course - deny the assertion. "How the hell could something like that be true if it results in my own non-selection?" is what they are really thinking. But what comes out the keyboard is - "That makes no sense."

What is up with the nonsensical psychology?

You're literally saying that people who disagree do so out of a deep fear that it's true. That is utterly preposterous!

If I say to you that elephants are purple and can fly, and you disagree with me, are you disagreeing out of a deep inner trembling that I am right?

You need to think about the philosophical results of your verbal meandering. Also, some basics in psychology and human motivations wouldn't hurt.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What is up with the nonsensical psychology?

You're literally saying that people who disagree do so out of a deep fear that it's true. That is utterly preposterous!

If I say to you that elephants are purple and can fly, and you disagree with me, are you disagreeing out of a deep inner trembling that I am right?

You need to think about the philosophical results of your verbal meandering. Also, some basics in psychology and human motivations wouldn't hurt.

lol
apples and oranges, FAIL.

STOP TREMBLING!
after all "nothing will happen"

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by quietlearner

Originally posted by MamaJ
The OP's story is not hurting anyone. Some may go higher and some may stay. Doesn't sound like the end of the world to me. It doesn't sound like a bunch of fear mongering. It sounds like he is speaking about love and the way he believes we are evolving spiritually.

how do you know the OP story is not hurting anyone
He is contributing to mass hysteria
he is also hurting common sense and critical thinking
two things very important for civilized living

Ha!! Come on now.. Mass hysteria? Where?

He is not saying ANYTHING I havent heard a hundred times over. If someone is just catching wind of this message then they have been living under a rock.

Common sense to me is probably not the same as yours..... civilized living is when people accept said differences. Thats common sense to me.

Im not picking.... I just want to see people be more open minded and not shun someone else for sharing their life experiences. The Op is sharing what he has experienced and believes will happen soon. So what? If people can't handle it they need a shrink.

I totally agree with you MamaJ. IMO I think the reason people are freaking out on here and being so negative is because their soul (subconscious) knows the truth (that everyone needs to move toward enlightenment), but their "common sense and reason" (conscious) will not let them admit it to themselves, hence the anger and resentment towards people who ARE moving toward enlightenment. I too am waiting for proof, BUT even if he shows a video (maybe he has already put it on and I am not to that point yet) will that really prove anything to the skeptics? They will just find another reason to doubt, because as I said their common sense and reason will not let them admit the truth to themselves consciously. To the people who want proof...it is impossible to provide!!! What is happening is inside of a person and their own individual thing. Can any one of you prove to another person what you are thinking in your own mind??? Sure, you can say that is what you are thinking, but can you PROVE it??? Impossible.
edit on 12/8/1212 by coloradokat because: Sorry, hit reply too soon.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If you told us the elephants were headed our way with malice in their hearts and that there was an elephant-proof shelter but only the pure and good could go into it, that you were among the good but we were not, and so we called bull# on your claim of impending trampling and goring, then the dynamic would be the same and it would be fear-based because, as is obvious, we would not want that to be the case.

Who wants to be left out when the stakes are survival or destruction? Who isn't afraid of death or being left behind? I am. Aren't you? Do you want to be left to rot in a government detention camp while your neighbors and the weird guy from the bus stop ascend to the next level and live in happiness and peace?

I am not saying that is the case here, only that that is the claim being made and the response occurring.

The study of psychology that you recommend is right here in this thread. It is playing out in real-time on these pages.

I suppose you could ask the shouters about how this whole thing makes them feel, and why they are writing back and forth in this thread. I gave my reasons for writing. I enjoy the show and find it illustrative of a larger pattern that I fully expect to see play out on a grander stage at some point. I find that seeing the underlying principles in a thing helps to clarify what might otherwise be confused.

This is the way I see it. YMMV of course.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ho hum!
nothing happening, as usual...

Large Object Quickly Approaching Earth!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason why some might be somewhat testy is because time and time again we have been told by someone that "the big one is coming", or "Comet Elenin is going to hit us!", or "I've been in contact with aliens and they told me catastrophic events are happening next month", or "I am a alien in a human body so listen to what I have to tell you", or whatever -- and those things just never happen? Maybe that's why people are jaded and skeptical, and a little pissed off at the idea of being bamboozled yet again. Nobody likes being made a fool of, and I think THAT is what people are wary of. Can't say as I blame 'em.
edit on 8-12-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join