It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

Trembling? I actually just had a very good nap thankyou

Me too! I fell asleep a couple of hours ago, and now I'm ready to go! No video yet??!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

OP said he will post it four hours ago
so if not tonight I guess we will see it tomorrow morning
I think his mom is actually addressing us as well
if that is truly her mom then I guess this is not a joke thread like I believed earlier
but the validity of the info is still on question
we will see I guess

edit:
unless his mom has one wicked sense of humor

edit on 8-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

Well that's disappointing. Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow. I just read his last post. He said she may be laughing? I hope she's not laughing too much - that would make me think it's a joke, and she's having a hard time keeping a straight face. I'll try to keep an open mind -- but not too open.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well someone just called me at 3:00 in the morning, it must of been the OP, saying he had not posted yet, OH Well! OH Well! Well a WELL well Oh Well, hope you don't take offence to my singing it takes practice you know, I'm working on it, Do, Re, Me , Fa, So, La , Ti, Do. Let me know if I make a mistake, but I'm sure you will.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I have to admit that the OP's forewarning of his mom's behavior is suspect
but I won't say anything until I actually see the video
hopefully sooner than later

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

If I allow for a moment that he is sincere, I ask myself: how does it make me feel, and what might be the thoughts underlying those feelings? Anyhow, that's how I approach it, and that's why I read most of the posts in this thread. I am interested in how people react to the unusual, and this thread is a trove of reaction. For that, if no other reason, it is a great thread.

YES YES YES
This is what I love about this thread too.

And to answer the question:

Sad to not be joining the one million,and jipped because I found out too late

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

THANK you for your lyrical genius, I almost literally rolled on the floor. If ATS ever hosts an award ceremony for posts in a thread, this will win something for sure. (873)
's

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Naysayers - you DO realize that when you group together and swarm a thread, you tend to scare off what could have been a fantastic wealth of information? It is a collective attitude problem.

I can think of a dozen different times when somebody created a thread, promised information, only to be scared off by this aggressive behavior. Real people don't communicate like you do - they show humility and respect to strangers. Being immediately dismissive to the point of final judgement is shockingly rude, especially considering where we are.

In several cases, like AstroEngineer, the person simply gave up on ATS and moved their material elsewhere. It's our loss. Please stop clogging up ATS with your condescending crap. We come to this thread for the OP's words, not yours.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Sorry I forgot that to post on a thread we have to completly agree with the OP 100% and not discuss why we think the OT is BS or true....My bad.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Sorry I forgot that to post on a thread we have to completly agree with the OP 100% and not discuss why we think the OT is BS or true....My bad.

I'm referring to the attitude of ridicule and condescension. Agreeing or disagreeing has nothing to do with it. When personal insults start flying around, people with genuine contributions are discouraged from posting further. Try to not misconstrue my comments...

I'm talking about showing a basic amount of human decency when communicating. That's all. It's a superior way to treat strangers. I'm sure there are hundreds of people, like myself, who are genuinely interested in what the OP has to say. And like them, I don't want to see yet another thread killed before its time because the OP got overwhelmed with the negativity.

If you disagree just show it with a bit of respect, is that impossible?
edit on 8-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Seeing the OP has been rude and arrogant to many of us here for just either worrying about his Mum or questioning his tale......also name calling.
I bet he never comes back because I feel it is BS the whole thing is in my opinion made up.

Ok new question OP ask these light people to give you a piece of information that will prove they are real.

How about Maths? the goldbach conjecture...should be simple for enlightened beings.

mathworld.wolfram.com...

Like he said his mum will be LHAO when/if he posts a vid.

edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I'm referring to the attitude of ridicule and condescension. Agreeing or disagreeing has nothing to do with it. When personal insults start flying around, people with genuine contributions are discouraged from posting further. Try to not take my comments out of context this time...

Truth will withstand any storm. It always has, because it is inherently true.

Dissension flushes out what merit exists. That is why in a forum such as this, significant assertions require significant scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You're supposed to deny ignorance, not make love to it.

And remember...everything is funny.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

You're supposed to deny ignorance, not make love to it.

And remember...everything is funny.

Ignorance? Hell no. I'm not believing or disbelieving anything. I have my own theories which are very different from what is being professed here. But I think this is a great case to study. The "channeling" phenomenon is intimately connected with UFOlogy. It's fascinating stuff. Abductees are routinely given "tasks", or predictions. They will be told that on a certain date, something major will happen, and they will have a pivotal role to play in the coming catastrophe/awakening/whatever. But it never comes true (of course). There is a routine deception being played out, but that's getting too off-topic.

That's why I'm worried about all the naysaying - I just want to hear what the OP has to say, before the thread spirals into oblivion

edit on 8-12-2012 by Son of Will because: elaboration

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I just want to hear what the OP has to say, before the thread spirals into oblivion

Friend, that ship sailed about 40 pages ago.

This is effectively a general chat room now.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Naysayers - you DO realize that when you group together and swarm a thread, you tend to scare off what could have been a fantastic wealth of information? It is a collective attitude problem.

I don't think the naysayers ganged up, seems like the believers fell back.

I'm sure if EWOK's story is truth he will provide a video, because he said he would.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

gotta love the newbies though who walk in and look around and go hey dudes ... quit it!.. we're all just keeping busy until the main show comes back..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I just want to hear what the OP has to say, before the thread spirals into oblivion

That proves my point, does it not? The bombardment of negativity scared off the OP.

It's easy to just say "truth will withstand any storm". But people are inherently emotional creatures - just because one person is emotionally detached when they log onto the internet, other people might have quite a bit of emotional investment in their posts. Anyone who opens a thread will definitely put some heart and soul into it.

When the great majority of the criticism was based on nothing more than reading failures, and a good portion of those were insulting, it's just asking for him to leave or stop posting. Content permanently lost.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically - but we do sometimes spin a sort of hostile environment for controversial material. It's not efficient.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Every time people come and the question validity of claims that are pretty large, its considered rude or condescending... When will ATS go back to the days when those who questioned threads that claimed ginormous things, like the end of the world, were considered the real truth seekers?

edit on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

That proves my point, does it not? The bombardment of negativity scared off the OP.

It's easy to just say "truth will withstand any storm". But people are inherently emotional creatures - just because one person is emotionally detached when they log onto the internet, other people might have quite a bit of emotional investment in their posts. Anyone who opens a thread will definitely put some heart and soul into it.

When the great majority of the criticism was based on nothing more than reading failures, and a good portion of those were insulting, it's just asking for him to leave or stop posting. Content permanently lost.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically - but we do sometimes spin a sort of hostile environment for controversial material. It's not efficient.

HAHAHA SCARED OFF THE OP./.. have you read all the OP's statements or just the first one?? SCARED HIM OFF>. omg he's laughing at you.... no seriously I came in here and did the same thing your doing... like page 5 go look.. for real.. we didn't scare him off.. he probably just didn't get it done yet.. between the taking it, uploading it, you know sleeping.. i have NO DOUBT he will be back and with a video... NONE>

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join