It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Absolutely, every soul will eventually ascend. It is inevitable.
umm isn't that what i said.. lol.. boy this just took a weird turn. I can say i will watch the video with caution at this point. I will not be memorizing or doing any weird movements.. i might put my back out

link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I may die laughing at the staged practiced BS the guy is going to post.
The old spy was amazing
I was very busy but he showed me old photos of himself in Italy during ww2 and we enjoyed watch a nature programme on telly and he made me laugh when Strictly come dancing came on and he said "ooo dancing girls"

PS who is the fox in your avatar?>
edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

link   

Her guides told her that what it was that she was to tell people is not enough. She must teach them a very special meditation

edit on 8-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

If we do this then are we ascending? if not then what is the purpose of this medication?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by kaylaluv

I may die laughing at the staged practiced BS the guy is going to post.
The old spy was amazing
I was very busy but he showed me old photos of himself in Italy during ww2 and we enjoyed watch a nature programme on telly and he made me laugh when Strictly come dancing came on and he said "ooo dancing girls"

PS who is the fox in your avatar?>
edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

He sounds like fun. Hopefully you can get some good spy stories out of him sometime.

That "fox" is Greta Garbo. Classy lady.

link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

Her guides told her that what it was that she was to tell people is not enough. She must teach them a very special meditation

If we do this then are we ascending? if not then what is the purpose of this medication?

excellent question, I too would like to know what is the purpose of this..meditation.. ( is that a Freudian slip quietlearner?)

link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I don't know but I think we have been reading a different thread
sure some replies were little tasteless (from both sides)
but it sure wasn't outright ape $#it insulting, condescending replies
I think this thread has kept more civilized than what I expected
so kudos to ATS for that

also people saying the skeptics disagree because of fear and trembling
well that's a bad case of ad hominem

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Medication -- was that a Freudian slip?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

after 53 pages of mostly chit chat I apologize I have a moderator that isn't fond of me because I laughed at his/her opinion once.. there won't be a video until tonight again apparently.. have a great afternoon.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Darn, you beat me to it!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

excellent question, I too would like to know what is the purpose of this..meditation.. ( is that a Freudian slip quietlearner?)

just innocent questions, I guess I'm curious because the purpose was not stated

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Medication -- was that a Freudian slip?

ohhhh yeah that was just a typo
actually didn't notice it until you explicitly pointed it out
I think I will just leave it like that because I like
how it sounds

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Son of Will

Sorry I forgot that to post on a thread we have to completly agree with the OP 100% and not discuss why we think the OT is BS or true....My bad.

it is not about agreeing. I seriously don't think you know what you're talking about. And have no critical thinking background. I will enlighten you, frail mind.

The neutral perspective:

It is to ask questions that lead to a better understanding of a subject ONLY. it has nothing to do with proving a point. You do not come into a discussion with this mindset having any standpoint on the matter, because all of the information has not been presented yet.

You came into this thread expecting and expressing certain things that have led to an overall destructive thread. If this was a scholarly discussion on such matters, you would have been asked to leave from the first few seconds you opened your mouth. From the start of this thread you've demonstrated no level of knowledge on anything I'm discussing, just pure doubt. You aren't even to me, considered a naysayer, because to say NAY, you must have strong critical thinking and knowledge on the matter to refute. Thinkers Never attack the persons attitude, demeanor, or life history. You question the experiences with questions, not statements.

Yes, your bad for your one-liners which you think I take seriously. And this message is really for all of you who are thinking that you will convince anyone with an IQ above 120 that you are correct in any way shape or form. I'm through responding to these people. They are a waste of my time and yours. For those who have agreed to hear me out patiently, not constantly flooding this thread with signs of impatience and arrogance, I thank you, because all of this effort is for you guys. The rest of you need to get a life. Coming on here just for "entertainment" and empty criticisms is a pretty great example of what we as a society have amounted to, yes, because you all exist outside of this forum as well, which is the saddest thing to think about out of everything I've seen here these last few days.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Darn, you beat me to it!

Great minds think alike
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

umm isn't that what i said.. lol.. boy this just took a weird turn. I can say i will watch the video with caution at this point. I will not be memorizing or doing any weird movements.. i might put my back out

On my....this thread is starting to remind of of the thread, where we were all told, that in order to see the UFO's and Aliens landing at the Olympics. We would all have to take a shower, while chanting, 3 times, an ancient Hebrew incantation.....to purify ourselves.

That thread went on for a whole week....do any of you remember that one....

Flashbacks are funny sometimes.....

ETA: Found that thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

edit on 8-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

On my....this thread is starting to remind of of the thread, where we were all told, that in order to see the UFO's and Aliens landing at the Olympics. We would all have to take a shower, while chanting, 3 times, and ancient Hebrew incantation.....to purify ourselves.

That thread went on for a whole week....do any of you remember that one....

Flashbacks are funny sometimes.....

Des

Yes.... Bernard....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
OP what is the purpose of the meditation? you said if we had not been contacted by now we were not ascending
so why even bother?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OP what is the purpose of the meditation? you said if we had not been contacted by now we were not ascending
so why even bother?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Light body activation"

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Don't dare use the OP and his words against him. In his book, you aren't a critical thinker!!! :-)

Light body activation.....

Me thinks this will become words that will make me chuckle every time I read them.
edit on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

yes but why do we want or need our bodies to be "light activated" thats the question.. and dear OP-.. You opened the thread for everyone... not just for people like you.. there are plenty of other websites/blogs etc for that kind of thing.. this is ATS as you well know and are known for your sarcastic replies so again.. you knew they would be coming, as you yourself use same kind of replies with those who don't believe as you do.. it's exactly the same thing..

edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

oh right on des... be back laters.. i'm gonna go entertain myself over there for a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join