It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 49
169
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I doubt anyone could scare away a poster who types things like this :

www.abovetopsecret.com...




posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


excellent find..
the OP is really getting his kicks off of this thread no doubt.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I doubt anyone could scare away a poster who types things like this :


www.abovetopsecret.com...


Yeah... a frail petite flower, he is not.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv
 


Iam glad i'm going to work soon

I hope the vid is here when I get back.
edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Or this one, in which the OP of this lovely thread asks for people who post on ATS, post with facts and whatnot.....

Using the OP's own words, his thread is 'not ATS-worthy'

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)



OR this one, the gem of gems.



Well, kid, you'd better get used to the naysayers and skeptics, because all you did was present smoke and mirrors in every single sentence you wrote. You're no different from the 100s of "whistle blowers" who have offered nothing specific about their supposed "discoveries". Get real. Give us something we don't already know, and maybe we'll consider not laughing at anything you write...at best.


www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 



Lol great find dude


The more I look into this guy the more I think the whole tale is made up.
edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Edited my last post for my final find of the night. The GEM OF GEMS on what this OP asks of others, but not of himself....



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


oh sorry you have to work today boymonkey..
i have a feeling this will be another 10 pages deep lol have a good one!



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by MarsSentinel
 


That was a fantastic read. Top notch. Exactly what I was hoping for.



Hmmm Exactly what I was hoping for?



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Can't wait for work today we have a new old fella who was a spy in Italy during WW2 he is 97, can not wait to chat with the brave old dude
.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Edited my last post for my final find of the night. The GEM OF GEMS on what this OP asks of others, but not of himself....


all of them great finds.. the last one we had like 10 pages back but all excellent evidence of the great hoax of ewok-bobo 2012... lol. Still i'm hanging in this thread til the end.. i haven't been this entertained in awhile.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 

oh that does sound exciting ,,, i hope he has great spy tales



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Yeah when he admits it is all a hoax and after we have ripped him a new one I will say to him, I have been entertained, not because of the OP because of you guys



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
hoax threads lead to a ban hammer, yes?



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by gnosticagnostic
 


Can't wait for work today we have a new old fella who was a spy in Italy during WW2 he is 97, can not wait to chat with the brave old dude
.


Fair play to you for looking after the man too..



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


I know right.. kum by ya love around here even with the one's who really do and don't believe it.. i've made friends of both sides of the coin.. i feel my work has yet to be completed lol you guys have been excellent



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

... But I think this is a great case to study. The "channeling" phenomenon is intimately connected with UFOlogy.

It's fascinating stuff. Abductees are routinely given "tasks", or predictions.

They will be told that on a certain date, something major will happen, and they will have a pivotal role to play in the coming catastrophe/awakening/whatever.

But it never comes true (of course). There is a routine deception being played out, but that's getting too off-topic....



That's not off-topic at all. It's right on target. Reminds me of the cases in "Passport to Magonia" by Jacques Vallee -- the book is a classic in UFOlogy. What appear to be "aliens" are often tricksters.

I am very suspicious of "channeled" information anyway. Edgar Cayce is the exception, but that's because the waking Cayce was a standup, righteous man.

The "New Age" swampland is filled with frauds, either conscious (con artists) or unconscious (delusional).



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Son of Will

... But I think this is a great case to study. The "channeling" phenomenon is intimately connected with UFOlogy.

It's fascinating stuff. Abductees are routinely given "tasks", or predictions.

They will be told that on a certain date, something major will happen, and they will have a pivotal role to play in the coming catastrophe/awakening/whatever.

But it never comes true (of course). There is a routine deception being played out, but that's getting too off-topic....



That's not off-topic at all. It's right on target. Reminds me of the cases in "Passport to Magonia" by Jacques Vallee -- the book is a classic in UFOlogy. What appear to be "aliens" are often tricksters.

I am very suspicious of "channeled" information anyway. Edgar Cayce is the exception, but that's because the waking Cayce was a standup, righteous man.

The "New Age" swampland is filled with frauds, either conscious (con artists) or unconscious (delusional).


New age charlatans or fraudsters who feed off the people, i can't wait till 21st 2012 comes and
goes ...Will people still follow the likes of icke/jones/collier....of course they will....

All that money people spent going into the millions on the 2012 hype....


edit on 8-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


Soul growth is no tale..




top topics



 
169
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

log in

join