It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
reply to post by PrestonSpace

Have you ever tried astral projection, I use to be able to do it a will almost even while wide awake. I taught a lot of people how to do it, funny how that it scared them so bad. Bad enough to make some of them cry like little kid, it is scary stuff.
I don't know what I did but some how I seem to of lock myself out from projections for now.

I can go lucid dream state in instant, walk right into dreams. I use stairs and doors, up down stairs inout of doors always going toward the light, can see better.

I was wondering why the OPs Mother does not AP.

Does anyone know if 3rd part is coming

edit on 7-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

can you teach me???

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

ya i already knew about that, and your right thats an easier way to find only his posts, guess i just prefer an old fashioned more thorough search through the whole page of every page, for some reason i suppose i just dont trust that function to show me every post perhaps it could exclude one for some reason or another, regardless my point is still valid,

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

You should try reading a book from Robert Bruce "Mastering Astral Projection"

There was also a thread on here with a free ebook "School of out of body travel (SOBT)"

You can probably get something going quicker with the second book while Robert Bruce's book takes time but works well if you keep at it. The hardest part of learning how to project for me was remembering the experience when you come back to your body.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Update: I am now home, and she is just rehearsing her words, getting ready for the recording. She's incredibly shy and also very nervous. Of course I didn't mention the quality of responses on this thread, given that I believe she can offer a tremendous gift to all who watch it. So, just as an FYI:

1) She is not a speaker.

2) English isn't her first language, so expect an accent.

3) She's incredibly shy (again)

I asked her to do this for all of you spontaneously just two nights ago. She prep'd for it as best as she could. Go easy. Expect possible stuttering, lack of confidence, un-necessary excitement (lol), and a lot of laughter on her part.

No specific ETA of video. Will start recording when she's ready. I think I have to post it on youtube first, then embed it? Anyone know of a shortcut? Please either message me or reply to this post, thanks. I'll check back in about 30 minutes.

Ewok

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

It's not unbelievable if she's insane... Or on '___'.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

your use of "rehearsal" is not going to be framed in a good light.

shouldn't have said that.

ETA: unless you want to spend the rest of the night editing the thing, you should check youtube's data and time limits and break up your recording as you go.
edit on 7-12-2012 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

There I added you as a friend.. lol I may not agree with your style but you crack me up...

Edit: that and I secretly harbor a crush on the joaquin.. lol
edit on 7-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Update: I am now home, and she is just rehearsing her words, getting ready for the recording. She's incredibly shy and also very nervous. Of course I didn't mention the quality of responses on this thread, given that I believe she can offer a tremendous gift to all who watch it. So, just as an FYI:

1) She is not a speaker.

2) English isn't her first language, so expect an accent.

3) She's incredibly shy (again)

I asked her to do this for all of you spontaneously just two nights ago. She prep'd for it as best as she could. Go easy. Expect possible stuttering, lack of confidence, un-necessary excitement (lol), and a lot of laughter on her part.

No specific ETA of video. Will start recording when she's ready. I think I have to post it on youtube first, then embed it? Anyone know of a shortcut? Please either message me or reply to this post, thanks. I'll check back in about 30 minutes.

Ewok

ok definite Hoax. gg no re. It is not the admitted rehearsal that gives it away either.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

alright narrow... what gives it away to you?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

It's not unbelievable if she's insane... Or on '___'.

That was an incredibly arrogant and prideful comment (serious). Your avatar suggests you would be the insane one on '___' out of the two (yes that is a joke, I know you don't take that avatar serious).

Seriously, God talks to some people.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

alright narrow... what gives it away to you?

Everything else.
consider the context.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

i can't wait to see this thing...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

For the love of God don't put a vid of your mother on ATS.
You won't succeed in drawing any supporters, but will only provide material for further admonishment and insults.

....simply a little food for thought.....

Seriously man! You are thinking about putting a video of your mother on ATS? What's wrong with you?

edit on 12/7/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

He's only going to show her lightning hands, which by the way, could be this one cropped to only show the hands....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What a great thread, very thought provoking. S & F

Just a gentle reminder to all:
If you don't feed the trolls, they will grow hungry and go elsewhere for food.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

You've succumbed to the charms of Colonel Angus.

edit on 8-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

haha ya we'll see how long you last with that user name... you do seem to be a quicky
j/k

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm loving the thread!
Can't wait for the video!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Ewok

I've uploaded Quite a few videos on youtube. Check here for the format you should export your files in:
How To Upload to Youtube

I remember having to re-upload a few of my vids because I had something checked where they wouldn't allow videos over 10 minutes, but now I have uploaded videos that are over an hour. PM me if you run into this problem.

Expect it to take longer than you think if this is your first time.
After you edit your video, you have to save it to the right format (this takes time...), check the website I linked earlier to make sure you're saving it to the right format.
THEN you have to upload it to youtube, which takes even more time.
Like I said, you might have to re-upload to youtube if something isn't right.
It took me all day to work out why I couldn't upload a video one time... sucked...
So, for anyone reading this, don't be surprised if you don't see it today... things take time... at least they appear to

Again, if you need any help, PM me.
I'm on california time too, so I'll be up for a few more hours.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Aninonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Also OP if you are not one of the chosen your Mum will leave you behind? BS
No Mother would leave their child behind.
Same as heaven and hell, If I went to heaven and my son went to Hell it wouldn't be heaven because my son is not there.

OMG boymonkey, I am still reading and not up to where I was posting earlier today.

I'm almost in shock

Back to reading. EWOK--if anything honey this is one heck of an interesting thread. Let's see that video huh

Forgot

Nice post up there

edit on 8-12-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by quietlearner

how do you make people believe a lie? you repeat it over and over again

edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

isn't that what you're doing here?

shot yourself in the foot there

look at past history and tell me who is repeating the lie
I'm not the one preaching fantasy as truth

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

STOP TREMBLING.

and making crap up
like op's mom trying to kill herself, as i said before, this is an attempt to silence the op and his mom
either by frightening him into having his mom committed or to getting him to stop posting

Trembling? I actually just had a very good nap thankyou
edit on 8-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

I just read that OP is posting the video, I hope he follows through since I do wanna see it
if it wasn't for the "skeptic trolls" asking for it, I doubt he would think of posting it

edit on 8-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join