It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by MamaJ

ohh save a bud for me.. i haven't been this entertained in forever lol.. and I have lots of naughty plans if the kids ascend and i don't
hahaha... j/k..

Ha! Got plenty... come on to Tennessee and lets get this show on the road.

Play some Floyd tunes and watch people fly into the sky! lol

That would be a cool thing to watch!!!

If my kids go.... I will have way too much time on my hands and you know what they say about idle time. hahaha

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Geez where are you EWOK? Getting bored with this, need part 3 or a video!!

Here is a song to pass the time...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
This whole thread is like the start of a movie.
Poster tells tale of projection that no one believes. Offers proof through video. After a couple of days with no proof. The poster comes back with an amazing video of his ma disappearing before our eyes. The poster doesn't know what to do as he never really believed the story in the first place. Paranoia sets in and he ask for the help of ATS'ers. But it is to late. he disappears during a video conference. The ATS'ers on that video conference slowly start to disappear. In comes Heffacide and through his investigations finds it is actually a government plot putting all the citizens that may cause trouble during the soon to be take over of society by TPTB. He finds that chemtrails are the "highway" used for transport and the tech came from Obama's home planet of Nibiru The movie trails off showing Heffacide in a fema camp all drugged up playing chutes and ladders with mitt romney.
edit on 8-12-2012 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

Made a slight change
. Feel free to add to the story
edit on 8-12-2012 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jeez, fifty two pages now.

Surely this thread is really ATSes Christmas game.

You're all gonna be kicking yourselves later when some genius member arrives with the solution to decode this mess into some wonderful truth...

...anyway, before that happens i'm off to the kebab shop, what's everyone's order?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Seems we're having a problem with off-topic posts. Let's just wait for the OP's video of magic-hands so we can wrap this cliffhanger up.

No opinions are being influenced anymore. Everyone seems firmly entrenched.

Too many moderator interventions and we're gonna ruin the whole exciting conclusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Update:

Sorry about the wait folks. Here is what has happened since last night.

Her guides told her that what it was that she was to tell people is not enough. She must teach them a very special meditation, which she will be recording at approximately 7pm PST tonight in order for all people to practice. They themselves must perform this every night between 7-8pm for the purpose of "Light body activation". It must be done exactly how she is doing it. The movements MUST be precise. If you so choose to take this path seriously, you must memorize the movements to heart, do not use a television or any monitor while you are performing this. No electronics, save for a musical device. You must eliminate all distractions for the duration of this exercise as well. The meditation itself is currently being prepared by the beings in contact with her and will be channeled through her and recorded at this time tonight. I will put it on this thread shortly after. I've never edited video or posted it before, so bare with me. I am currently reading your private messages and thank you all...well most of you, for being patient through this.

Ewok

edit on 8-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Sorry for the wait. Can't rush quality. Patience is a virtue.

Ewok

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Ascension is about a radical shift in your soul's path to evolution. It has nothing whatsoever to do with death of the physical body.

There is no death due to natural causes in this upcoming event. No weird attire or nikes being put on. That's cultish mumbo jumbo.

Absolutely, every soul will eventually ascend. It is inevitable.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

What are the odds the video will be delayed again?
Oh and do not edit the video, just record and post otherwise we will say it is edited too much, I do not trust edited vids.
edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Update:
...If you so choose to take this path seriously...
...The meditation itself is currently being prepared...
...I will put it on this thread shortly after.
...thank you... ...for being patient through this.

Thanks - Looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

your use of "rehearsal" is not going to be framed in a good light.

shouldn't have said that.

ETA: unless you want to spend the rest of the night editing the thing, you should check youtube's data and time limits and break up your recording as you go.
edit on 7-12-2012 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

I fail to understand your logic. You want a clear and and detailed explanation, yet no preparation. Again, and I will not repeat this to you. I couldn't give two #s about whether you believe what I'm posting. I will say what I want, because my intentions are honest and as long as I know that, you, nor anyone else matters. She was practicing her message to you all last night, so that things would be said in the right order and so that it makes sense. All speakers do this, so I advised her to as well. In short, go take a communications 101 class.

And Boymonkey, welcome back, I knew you were all talk, and not planning on leaving. The video will not be delayed again. I will have it up tonight for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

She was practicing last night?
erm? we want to see the real thing not some practiced staged thing anyone could make up...do it documentary style.

Oh and

Not really bothered about you OP, cos it is BS, but I have been entertained on this thread by others.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Thanks for the clear explanation, sir. Talking without thinking. That message you linked is directed to you as well.
Read what I post before opening your mouth. I'd previously said that posts which lack genuine effort ESPECIALLY when they involve solely personal experience should never be taken seriously. I stand true to that statement. The person I quoted had an absurdly poor written post. End of story.

What you succeeded in doing is

1) attempting to straw-man me like rookie.

2) Attacking my story using links to replies which were justified due to the original poster.

What you failed to do:

1) Be seen as a critical thinker

2) read all of my posts in this thread

3) See that I criticize anyone who doesn't take their own stories on this website seriously. If they were absolutely certain in their claims based off of an empiricist's perspective, they would rely on as much detail from their experience, and hence, invest as much time on it as possible, since that is all they have to share.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

She was practicing last night?
erm?

Oh and

Not really bothered about you OP, cos it is BS, but I have been entertained on this thread by others.

Boymonkey - promise us you won't have a stroke when you see the video!!

How was the old spy?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join