It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

If I was surrounded by hostile neighbors on all sides?

I'd move.

Who wants to be the unwanted guest at the party?
edit on 14-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I'd move.

I doubt Syria and Iran would be willing to move despite how their neighbors feel.

Nice pipe dream though.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown

exactly what do you do, when your nasty neighbor has been throwing pebbles at your house, how much longer do you let them..when do you stand and be a man and say that's enough and defend your house??

It's called packing up your stuff and moving back to Europe.

I've never understood why it was worth all the bloodshed just to keep a tiny scrap of parched desert in the hands of a minority in the region.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

You do realize Israel tried originally to give them their own space, which they refused. Why did they refuse? They were told to get out of the area by their "Islamic brothers" because the newly formed Israel was about to be attacked, hence the six day war. That didn't work out so well, but now they complain

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm refering to the people in Israel.

They are all European transplants to that region anyway.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am finding twitter an interesting and valuable insight into the developments with respect to these events.

I am also finding it to be a medium for another type of war, a public relations war.

Here is a recent IDF ad trying to garner support from twitter tag #Israel

I dont want to imbed the images, as I do not want to perpetuate anything, so view them at your will.

Here is one from twitter tag #Gaza of a BBC correspondent mourning the lose of his 11 month old child as a result of the Israeli strikes.

Its a painful image for sure.

Both sides are using these images as powerful weapons. How much they are influencing people, i can not say

However, one depicts struggle, while the other is trying to justify conflict.
edit on 14-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I'd move.

I doubt Syria and Iran would be willing to move despite how their neighbors feel.

Nice pipe dream though.
Why did you feel the need to bring Iran into this Convo?

Relax m8, you will probably get your wish, and Countless Hundreds of Thousands of Iranians will Probably be killed , before Israel is Finished.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'd move.

Yeah, but what if the markets booming and ain't nobody selling, where ya going to go? It's your home and you have every right to be there! No, I'm not leaving, I'm fighting for it!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You get my vote, just make chocolate a ration and i'll be your devoted follower!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

I'd move.

Yeah, but what if the markets booming and ain't nobody selling, where ya going to go? It's your home and you have every right to be there! No, I'm not leaving, I'm fighting for it!

Says who, Britain ?

Well it wasn't theirs to give.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Yeah war is well on it's way. I don't understand why Hamas does this. They lose every time. It's insane to me to think they allow themselves to be killed in the name of playing the victim card, but that seems to be the case. Sad part is Israel plays right into it and beats the crap out of them, and all the innocent civilians. Hamas sacrifices its people and that is INSANE to me. But then again, what gov't isn't sacrificing people right now this very second? Maybe Canada isn't, but there are conflicts going on somewhere right now, well besides Israel and Gaza.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The UN is a terrorist entity itself,in the back of the USA's pocket..
they might draft something AFTER Hamas has been thoroughly stomped

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Why did you feel the need to bring Iran into this Convo?

Why not?

Hamas gets all there arms from them so they can rained rockets down killing Isreali children.

Remember the Liberty!!!

And forget the death of Americans in iraq and Afghanistan by iran for the last decade and the deaths of Israeli's for decades.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Fences or no fences i would declare war! Although the events that are going on represent many years of struggle on both sides, and in no way can i compare it as i am a westerner, Why as a race can't we play nice? And treat everyone the same regardless of religion??

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanObserver

There is a God, and I wonder, are we seeing the beginning of the end with this conflict? It certainly seems as though these warring factions are hell bent on fulfilling prophecy.
edit on 14-11-2012 by lambs to lions because: Sp

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Israel should have been sanctioned a long time ago, but of course only people who criticise israel get sanctioned by the united nations. Wall street has too much influence in american politics and an awful lot of campaign money goes to both democrats and republicans, that is why both parties are extremely corrupt.

Yes iran deserves to be sanctioned as well. Hamas too.

Jews and muslims have wanted israel/palestine for themselves. Both jews and muslims have a huge influence in politics. They are non-secular governments regardless if they admit it or not. Why everyone likes to take sides on israel-palestine is a bit absurd. Jews are not particulary liked by anyone because of their lust for money and power and because of their clannish nature. Muslims tend to mind their own business but still tend to get exploited by the west.

I can't be pro-zionism but I also cannot be pro-palestine because I am more into new age philosophy after abandoning religious dogmas. Mainstream religions are controlled cults of the luciferian brotherhood in that they have diverted from truth into misinformation slowely and methodically.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

Because we as a race allow ourselves to be manipulated by the evil that rules this planet.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

"gates of hell"

it's all talk with these stooges

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Because we as a race allow ourselves to be manipulated by the evil that rules this planet.

what are our options?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Why as a race can't we play nice? And treat everyone the same regardless of religion??

Do you mean "species"? if so i agree.

We should be able to co-exist regardless of race, gender or creed.

Though ancient grudges seem to die hard as evident with recent events.
edit on 14-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join