Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well its on like neck bone! Open war is what Hamas is calling this now. Israel is preparing for Gaza ground invasion. What does Hezzbollah and Iran do? Syria? Does this just blow over? What about Egypt? They brokered the cease-fire and the top Hamas commander Israzel just assinated was a stout ally of the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo.

rt.com...

I'm watching what's happening, and there are reports of Israel directly bombing civilians. BBC reports colleagues dead, children dead, random bombing from Israel targeting all from the air. They are not "preparing" for anything, they are randomly slaughtering innocent people, just as they did last time.

I'm never very calm in the face of Israel's aggression, but I will not hold back now, and I will say that I hopHamas do open the gates of hell on Israel, and I hope all other nations able to in the region fight back and kick ten tonnes of sh** out of Israel.

Israel is the most disgusting nation on the planet.

While it is true that many false Jews are in Israel claiming to be Jews but are really the synagogue of satan, it is also true that many real Jews are there also. I would think that the world finally get it after the six days war and other examples of God defending Israel and destroying her enemies. But heathen people are slow to humble themselves and catch on. remember, it took Pharoah several times to learn that God was with the Hebrews. it finally took God killing the first born of everything including pharoah's own son before he got the message. And then still despite all that, he once again tried to attack the Hebrews as they were pinned up against the Red Sea. When will the world learn that God has founded Israel and Israel is gonna be here when everything else is gone. It is hard to kick against the pricks Hamas. Palestinians,Iran, Syria. How dumb are they that they do not learn? I do not think it is a matter of wit. I think it is a matter of rebellion against God's will. Where will that get em?
edit on 14-11-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I wish I knew. The enemy hides like a coward behind many false fronts. We as a people seem incapable of collectively doing the right thing. Unfortunately, we are never proactive, but reactive which is always too late. I wonder, will it take a global catastrophe to unite mankind?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This discussion is about; Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

Not Afghanistan, 9/11 or the enslaved Israelite's flight out of Egypt.

Stay on topic

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Don't throw a temper tantrum because people disagree with you.

The majority rules right?

Let's keep this on topic please.

What does your post have to do with the situation unfolding in the ME?

Things are spiraling out of control so let's please focus on the stuff that's going down like those kids being blown up, but you rather gripe about stars.
edit on 14/11/12 by masqua because: Off topic quote removed

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Because we as a race.! Should not care about religion or faith, if everyone worked together, regardless of all the bad in the world!!! Would you help your fellow man? I would in a hart beat! Why because i am human, and alive!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Don't throw a temper tantrum because people disagree with you.

The majority rules right?

I'm sorry but you're so full of it it makes a mockery of this site and what it stands for.
It was worth getting the ding

Let's keep this on topic please.

Yes, Lets.

What does your post have to do with the situation unfolding in the ME?

Is that question on topic?

Things are spiraling out of control so let's please focus on the stuff that's going down like those kids being blown up, but you rather gripe about stars.

More ontopic discussion I see.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is a question why doesn't ATS become the the NWO? Think about it, everything in the open! I would pay to see that!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

It's called packing up your stuff and moving back to Europe.

I find it amazing that someone can say that without considering the moral implications of it.

Jews were murdered all over Europe. From France to the Ukraine. Would you want to go back to a land that killed most of your ancestors?

I've never understood why it was worth all the bloodshed just to keep a tiny scrap of parched desert in the hands of a minority in the region.

It's called finding meaning in your tradition, religion, spirituality, language and culture in a land that represents all these things to you.

If you're a spiritual person, I find it quite heartless not to commiserate with the Jewish peoples journey. I think allowing them to settle and grow in the middle east is a moral requirement if our civilization truly deserves to be called 'civilized' less in the banal use people give to it, than in the truly ethical and moral aspect that truly determines a worth of a civilization.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yep those poor kids

edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I won't bother quoting your post because there was not much of significance but I must say that this is an interesting topic that brings out strong emotions from all groups of people and you seem very affected, when myself and very calm, yet upset about the events unfolding.

This is going to mean the death of a lot of innocent people and the destruction of some much already needed infrastructure since there pretty much is none in Gaza. We should not debate like enemies over opinions, it's just when you peddle the manure wagon you will get called on it.

Please answer me this question with more than one of your witty one liners.

This gate of hell that is on the way, who really opened it?

link   

Originally posted by dontreally
If you're a spiritual person, I find it quite heartless not to commiserate with the Jewish peoples journey. I think allowing them to settle and grow in the middle east
If you could refrain from Posting Propaganda long enough to read other Posters.
You will find they dont have a Problem with Israels Existance, but with their STEALING Palestinian Land, and Forcing Gazians to live in a Fresh Air Prison.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Isn't it highly revelatory that #Israel posts a fact on their page i.e. appealing to our sense of logic and reason, while #Gaza posts a picture of a father with his little girl..

Who's playing the demagogue here.

If Gaza wants to bring this to an end, they have to realize their own responsibility in bringing this about.

Each member of Gaza can oppose Hamas, can do something to get this psychotic regime out of power. But they do the opposite.

I mourn for that mans personal loss, but I can't help understanding the justification for Israel's methods in response.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

but with their STEALING Palestinian Land, and Forcing Gazians to live in a Fresh Air Prison.

Wanna try agian?

So who stole land and what does that have to do with Hamas declaring war?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I won't bother quoting your post because there was not much of significance but I must say that this is an interesting topic that brings out strong emotions from all groups of people and you seem very affected, when myself and very calm, yet upset about the events unfolding.

On the contrary. As always you have a slanted view.

This is going to mean the death of a lot of innocent people and the destruction of some much already needed infrastructure since there pretty much is none in Gaza. We should not debate like enemies over opinions, it's just when you peddle the manure wagon you will get called on it.

The only manure I've seen so far is what you're peddling. Sorry I and many here refuse to buy it.

Please answer me this question with more than one of your witty one liners.

This gate of hell that is on the way, who really opened it?

Sort of like the "Mother of all battles"

Sounds more like desperate rhetoric from a group that just got their ass handed to them and they are butt hurt over it. Personally, I'd like to see both sides put down their verbal penis extensions and start talking.

No?

edit on 14-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
edit on 14-11-2012 by Tw0Sides because: link crapped out, sorry

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Ironically this war could have been planned to reunite Syria against Israel . Kinda like 911 ended the hanging chad issue .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm actually curious as to how Arab media reports these events.

Do they mention facts and figures of 780 rocket attacks in the last year alone?

This is what Israelis deal with. So to condemn their response, every time they do it, is a tacit ratification of the 12,000 individual rockets that have been shot at Israeli towns and cities.

Think logically about this, How would YOU respond if this were happening to you, your family?? You would want it to stop, that's it. I'm tired of this. This blockade that exists only exists because of this terrorist, hateful and belligerent Islamist mentality that leads to this situation.

It it downright invidious that Israel has to deal with condemnation when they make every conscious effort, as any military would which is under the microscope, in minimizing civilian casualties and trying to bring to and this situation which has Israeli's understandably anxious and paranoid for their lives.

THEY are the victims. HAMAS is guilty. And the people of Gaza which is being brainwashed by this regime is probably the worst victim of all.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join