It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
If Israel goes to war....Iran will go to war...if Iran goes to war....US goes to war...if US goes to war....Russia goes to war....then China goes to war....then the rest of the world goes to war.....and at the end of the war, Canada will be sent in to spread peace amongst the nations

Nah I think it will be Switzerland. Canada will fight as allies with the U.S.
edit on 14-11-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well its on like neck bone! Open war is what Hamas is calling this now. Israel is preparing for Gaza ground invasion. What does Hezzbollah and Iran do? Syria? Does this just blow over? What about Egypt? They brokered the cease-fire and the top Hamas commander Israzel just assinated was a stout ally of the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo.

rt.com...

If Israel goes to war....Iran will go to war...if Iran goes to war....US goes to war...if US goes to war....Russia goes to war....then China goes to war....then the rest of the world goes to war.....and at the end of the war, Canada will be sent in to spread peace amongst the nations

Will not happen !
this is what they want you to think

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The commander of Hamas lived by the sword . . . now he died by it. His followers should celebrate if they believe he is going to Paradise to be surrounded by 72 virgins.

I do feel very sad for any innocent civilians that may have been hurt or killed.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just want peace to come to that region... Unfortunately, people don't always get what they want... I pray for all those innocent folks who can't get out of the region who will be in the line of fire when the SHTF....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I just posted this in another thread on the subject:

Sky news just reported Iron Dome(the israeli missile defence system)has shot down two long range hamas missiles over Ber Shiba(sorry for spelling).

Hamas are striking bad-this is getting ugly fast.

My prayers are with the innocents on both sides.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

I just hope it happens after the Vancouver Canucks win their first Stanley Cup...it has been a long 48 seasons so far

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Nah I think it will be Switzerland. Canada will fight as allies with the U.S.
edit on 14-11-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

Canada has no real weapons...just a few grenades
US has all the nukes

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"Open war" i guess the last 25yrs was just political posturing with casualties...

these closed minded idiots astound me.... both sides are insane and won't be happy until they wipe each other out.......

if this really kicks off it will be innocent civilians that suffer the most and that is senseless and tragic

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think to figure out who goes to war will depend on what grudges each country has with one another. There is not one country which has a grudge against Canada as far as I know...but there is a ***** load of hatred toward the US.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
- Israel apparently has called up reservists and is preparing a Gaza ground invasion.

- Hamas has declared the "gates of Hell are open", responding to Israel actions.

- UN has asked for calm and de-escalation, UK followed the statement, saying it's in nobody's best interest that the violence continues.

- Netanyahu and Barak are going to give a joint statement at 20:30 (local time).

- Pentagon has stated it backs Israeli actions and says "Israel has the right to defend from terrorism".

- Palestinian President has requested an emergency meeting with the Arab League.

- Egypt Muslim Brotherhood representatives are giving signs that they will not allow Israeli aggression against the palestinians.

- Air raids in several regions continue.

...yep, it's heating up fast.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was relaxing with a nice cup of coffee and read this on cnn - now that my monitor is clean from the coffee I can say that it escalated rather quickly from his previous comments.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I think to figure out who goes to war will depend on what grudges each country has with one another. There is not one country which has a grudge against Canada as far as I know...but there is a ***** load of hatred toward the US.

With Harper around ?
i really hope you are right

has for the US
been in the USA many many times
there is lovely people there and the food is also awesome lol
hope people that hate the US realise that
the problem is the government and regime out there
that think that speak for all the people .. NOT

the governments only represent themself NOT THE PEOPLE

elect me has the President of the world and i will share egualy
all ressources and all advanced technologies and free energy tech to every human being
so we can all be selfsufficiant ourself living in a peace and love world

Yes i have big ambitions and big hope for humanity

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is real sad. The only way I see to stop the Israelies treating the palistinines like dirt, is to let Eygpt and Iran support there arab niegbours.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hamas "now in Open War with israel"

I concur with previous posters comments...what was the last 25 years about?

I thought Hamas' mandate was "crush Israel"...did something change? Did the peaceful protests with small mortars become protests with minor missles now?

Hmmm

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Folkls always assume WWIII will be started between two powers. I dont think so-i think it will start with something like this or Israel vs Hezbollah. The it spreads like wildfire quickly involving regional states.

Were already in a world war it started after 9/11, it just hasn't got to all of our doorsteps yet.

Just put the international news channels on, war war war, the world is on fire.

It's becoming harder to name a country that's not at war, or boiling over.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am thinking Egypt is the wild card in this conflict-Israel always knew what they would do with Mubarak in power,now its different-Morsi will be under massive pressure to at the very least change the terms of their peace deal with Israel by his party.
Many will want more than that.

Who knows how this will develop?
Its bad news,thats for sure.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
IDF video shows moment of strike that killed Hamas military chief

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Updates:

- Emergency status declared by Ehud Barak (Defense Minister) in all Israeli territory;

- IDF has warned all Hamas leaders not to show their faces above ground for next days (odd);

- A total of 15 rockets have been intercepted by Iron Dome;

- Israeli Navy is attacking several targets ("terror targets") inside the Gaza Strip.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Live update every 90 seconds here guys

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Not looking good. Israel may be provoking the Arab league to a point where they cant ignore it anymore.
edit on 14-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver

Folkls always assume WWIII will be started between two powers. I dont think so-i think it will start with something like this or Israel vs Hezbollah. The it spreads like wildfire quickly involving regional states.

Were already in a world war it started after 9/11, it just hasn't got to all of our doorsteps yet.

Just put the international news channels on, war war war, the world is on fire.

It's becoming harder to name a country that's not at war, or boiling over.

9/11 was an inside job planned by the US President (Bush) to have an excuse to start a WW3.

EDIT: The same plan that was executed on Pearl Harbour to bomb Japan.

If there is anything to take away from this post is that HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. In other words, the careful, meticulous, methodical, and the crisp and swift strategic planning of wars repeats itself. WAKE UP!
edit on 14-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join