page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

More ontopic discussion I see.

Do you consider the slaughter of innocent children due to the gates of hell that have been opened which are discussed in the OP as off topic?

Let's cut the crap and have you man up Slayer, I would appreciate some direct discussion opposed to these circular deflections that you are using.

It was on topic yet you tried to pass it as off topic, the truth of the matter is that regardless of who is guilty from which ever perspective you view it from people who have nothing to do with it are getting slaughtered, and it's all an off topic squabble to you.

You owe us some decency as we are being courteous, please try and be the same.

ETA @ Slayer:

I'm almost out of beer and it's almost bed time, answer my questions please, you have avoided several through this thread.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Dont assume Slayer, it shows your colours.

One shouldn't assume about others assuming. So you think that Neo's picture is silly and wanted to counter with another silly pic? Seems logical. Now, Let me ask you this. How do you feel about the rocket attacks on Israel by Hamas and Hezbollah?

Are those justified>?

edit on 14-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Do you consider the slaughter of innocent children due to the gates of hell that have been opened which are discussed in the OP as off topic?

What about those Isreali children that have died for decades?

What about them?

What?

Only matters if they are Palestinian?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Silly pictures eh if this was a poltical discussion someone would be singing a different tune if they were the christian right.

Back to Hamas and yep true colors are being shown.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Obviously hamas is guilty of war crimes itself. I don't think anyone refutes this, but israel over-reacts each time and kills 200 times more palestinians then the israelis killed.

The whole thing has been handled the wrong way from the beginning. Israel does NOT have to give more land. They have given TOO MUCH already and should get some back! The whole fiasco is that NEITHER SIDE wants to settle the matter officially and peacefully. They both use force just to get on the nerves of the other side. There is too much hate which is not good. Look at the kashmir conflict which more or less is dormant between india and pakistan. They have a buffer zone of sorts.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Its funny because by now 90% of the arab population in the middle east probably have a DNA heritage ancient relatives of Hebrew Judaism. Interesting.... When it all comes down, were fighting our brothers and sisters

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Justified no! Hell no... Not in the name of mankind, yes i said it MANKIND!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

but my point is...who says the palastinians done anything

they claim that they have fired 200 rockets for a week...

that is simply a lie.....

isreal has provoked hamas....and now isreal will live off of the retaliation of hamas.....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

ETA @ Slayer:

I'm almost out of beer and it's almost bed time, answer my questions please, you have avoided several through this thread.

Quoted so he can't ignore it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Gates of Hell ? Hamas really doesn't know how vulnerable they are . Israel could easily kill several hundred thousand and be back for supper . And that's using conventional weapons . Hamas must mean they are ready for going through the gates of Hell .

link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Who is anyone to tell Isreal what they should be doing?

WHO?

Seems to me the neocons are runnng rampant in this thread, because it is damn sure from our own history

WE HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO TELL ANY COUNTRY WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING

But hell why let that stop anyone.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
How do we know Israel realy had control over the drone ?just what they want use to believe.
Ever learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth.
There is simply nothing that we can do except wait.
When the USA sneezes the whole world has a cold!, fight marxism, facsism, complacency, ignorance
Why were we taken so easily by a handful of men that turned us upon each other?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, you must have missed my post again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though deaths on both side occurs and are equally as tragic, the difference between the two I found shocking. Would you agree? Or is the difference justified?

The UN seems to think there is a big difference.

Why don't we stop bickering about the past and think about the future for these two countries? That would be a nice change. Even better we could discuss how they could negotiate peace
edit on 14-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
How do you feel about the rocket attacks on Israel by Hamas and Hezbollah?

Are those justified>?
To Them, they are.
They are fighting back in the only way they can when fighting a MUCH Superior Armed Enemy.
If you want a Justified War.
Have the US send Palestine 3 Billion a Year for the Next Ten Years, Im sure they will move to White Phosphous, Like Israel Uses.

link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Are you crazy? How many palestinians were killed last time in relation to israelis? I think the ratio was 200:1...

The number of casualties is not any sort of indicator of who is right or not, or whose actions are justified. It merely speaks to the methods used by Israelis vs. Palestinians in trying to protect their civilians. Israel tries to only put soldiers in harms way and limit casualties among civilians through a rigid civil safety program (shelters, missile interceptors, hightened security). Hamas and Hezbolah try to shield their militants behind civilians, and purposely base their rocket launchers and headquarters in heavility populated areas.

Instead of looking at casualties, look at the intended harm. In the past weeks Hamas fired over 100 rockets (targeting heavily populated areas), and Israel fired only a few (targeting specific militants). Would you rather Israel just retaliate with 100 rockets indiscriminately launched at the center of population in Gaza?

Palestinian civilian casualties are unfortunate, but are a direct result of Hamas' tactics and nothing else.

And how can israel be in peace with palestine with those massive walls all over the israeli-palestine border?

And what is wrong about having a security fence at a volitile border? How many Americans are calling for a fence on the Mexico border? Will that fence in your opinion hinder peaceful relations with Mexico or violate Mexicans' rights? Walls serve a very critical purpose in certain situations, and may in fact be critical to creating peace.

Why not sit down with the plo or hamas and work out a long term permament solution?

First get the PLO and Hamas to sit down with each other without slitting each others throats. The PLO hates Hamas more than they hate Israel.

If they refuse then take it to the international court in the hague or make it an issue in the united nations.

And WTF has the Hague or UN done to solve any conflict or issue in the world? They are a useless beauracratic apparatus than has zero executive power.

Surely there must be better ways to solve a problem than dropping phospherous bombs from airplanes and killing thousands, right?

I don't know - dropping bombs from airplanes and killing thousands worked to end WWII, and last I heard it's looked upon as a good thing. Or you think WWII could have been resolved in international courts?

link   

Originally posted by maloy
Israel is doing the only thing it is morally obliged to do - defending its citizens by eliminating the source of recent hostilities escalation. Any talk about whether Israel is right or wrong is moot - there is no righteousness in politics. It doesn't matter what the history of Israel/Palestine is, or what the religion is - place any other nation/people in place of Israel - and their actions to respond to hostilities would be warranted just as well.

Some people seem to sympathize with Hamas and think that by doing so they are sympathizing with Palestinians. That is simply not true. Hamas' intentions were never to achieve peace or Palestinian statehood - it is a purely militant organization that is rooted in conflict and war. There can be no talk of peace or statehood with them in control, and with them holding the Palestinians hostage. In fact the Palestinian Authority (Fatah) in West Bank is likely silently supporting the targeting of Hamas militants, since Hamas is just as much of an enemy to them. The fact that Hamas continues to prosper in Gaza, hurts Palestinians more than anyone else, certainly more than Israel.

Regardless of whether you support Israel or the Palestinian cause, there is little reason to oppose elimination of Hamas. The very reason Hamas was initially created is to derail the process of negotiating a creation of a Palestinian state by the more moderate factions on both sides of the conflict. Hamas is actually on its way out, and is losing support abroad. They are igniting fights with Israel right now in order to seek out sponsors in certain Muslim countries, in hopes that they can get the financing necessary to stay in power. Their only hope right now is Iran and certain factions in Egypt. What Israel did during Cast Lead and is doing now has actually been relatively successful. The final push to eliminate Hamas would have to be by Fatah however. The question is whether Israel is ready for post-Hamas Gaza and the expedited statehood negotiations that might follow if the Palestinian Authority can consolidate control.

I am amazed by hardly surprised by the number of people who are so vehement and vocal about this conflict, and yet care very little to understand the political and social structure in Israel, Gaza, and West Bank.

You are absolutely correct on all accounts.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Don't play stupid.
You know damn well you quoted me out of context.

Let's cut the crap and have you man up Slayer, I would appreciate some direct discussion opposed to these circular deflections that you are using.

By all means.

Let's

It was on topic yet you tried to pass it as off topic, the truth of the matter is that regardless of who is guilty from which ever perspective you view it from people who have nothing to do with it are getting slaughtered, and it's all an off topic squabble to you.

On the contrary you shot your mouth off and it had nothing to do with the topic. Just like the rest of this reply I'm quoting.

You owe us some decency as we are being courteous, please try and be the same.

I agree let's cut the crap and stay on topic while being courteous.

The topic is Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

Not whether or not Corruption had his feelings hurt

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wait so you're going to claim that the DOCUMENTED and continuing rocket attacks originating from Palestinian territory aren't happening?

Do you know how ignorant that is?

Here's a hint for you ... these same people that are attacking Israel would rather slit your throat than look at you solely because you're a westerner....

Would you want them for neighbors?

link   
I've been checking in on harryfear.tv www.ustream.tv... off and on all night, and it seems like things are getting worse/not getting better. He provides pretty up to date info, but it could all be fake... idk.

Check back on ats... 6 pages of arguing back and forth over israel vs palestine. Glad to see you guys are keeping up with things....

link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

What history?

They have been fighting from each other for over 2000 years, the land has changed hands numerous times from the roman,ottoman,assyrian,persian empires to the 20 century empires of Britian and France.

Wishful thinking as if the middle east is ever going to change.

link   
I dont blame the Palestinians (screw Hamas) for feeling threatened

But honestly, Israel needs to be spanked somehow because there is plenty of ancient scripture telling Israel to Chill the F&%^ out and be good and still we go through wars. its as if Jews want the destruction of Israel!
edit on 14-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join