It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

You love to use opinions and theories as facts in your argument. Just because flimsy folks say it's true, doesn't mean that Google search professionals can use the theory as fact....

Can I ask this question........ How are you verifying these opinions? In the same flawed manner as detached Individual?

Facts are verifiable with evidence... without evidence it's simply an opinion... And you know what they say about opinions right??? Everyone... yours is wrong!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Although unconfirmed, it would seem Egypt is quietly mobilizing its military.

Is this how it all starts?

lets get it all in the open and over with so normal people can get on with life.

What do you think?

Is it a go?

+9 more 
link   

The US gave 3 billion dollars to Osama Bin Laden, and then he created Al-Qaeda.

An opposing view:

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri says much the same thing in his book Knights Under the Prophet's Banner.[19] Bin Laden himself has said "the collapse of the Soviet Union ... goes to God and the mujahideen in Afghanistan ... the US had no mentionable role," but "collapse made the US more haughty and arrogant." [20]

was always galling to the Americans, and I can understand their point of view, that although they paid the piper they could not call the tune. The CIA supported the mujahideen by spending the taxpayers' money, billions of dollars of it over the years, on buying arms, ammunition, and equipment. It was their secret arms procurement branch that was kept busy. It was, however, a cardinal rule of Pakistan's policy that no Americans ever become involved with the distribution of funds or arms once they arrived in the country. No Americans ever trained or had direct contact with the mujahideen, and no American official ever went inside Afghanistan

Both flatly denied that any CIA funds ever went to bin Laden. They felt so strongly about this point that they agreed to go on the record, an unusual move by normally reticent intelligence officers. Mr. Peikney added in an e-mail to me: “I don’t even recall UBL [bin Laden] coming across my screen when I was there

en.wikipedia.org...

So back to Hamas

link   
i don't know if someone previously posted this as i have missed a few pages

operation pillar of cloud

lots of information coming through

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looking into history, it's clear that most of these shady terrorist militant organizations were created by CIA/MOSSAD etc. who are ultimately controlled by zionists.

Than you have the Wahhabi's and salafis whose extremist ideologies which originate from Saudi including the king of terrorists OBL.

Ever wondered why Saudi never gets attacked when it fuels so much terrorism around the world? Did you you know all the extremists Mullahs and mosques are run by government in Saudi? Saudi also funds wahabi/salafi extremists mosques and madrasas in EU and US.

Ever wondered how Pakistan manages to train and arm these extremist militants being a poor country itself? Recent conflicts in Libya and Syria should give you a good idea where the real funds and training comes from for these extremists around the world.

The Havaara agreement and Balfour declaration clearly shows us zionist aspirations, even going back to communism which was also controlled by the same entities.

The poor beggars were given a place to live safely in Middle East after they faced a massive genocide called the HOLOCAUST. So how did they suddenly turn into thieving aggressors instead of thanking and living peacefully with their neighbors?

Answer:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

A lot of nerve huh? That's funny. What's funny is that I'm guessing you think questioning Israel has something to do with being anti-Semitic because of the Holocaust.

I'm guessing you've never seen Gaza?

Pulling out of this conversation and saying " i cant have an intellectual conversation with you" is a complete cop out and you know it.

Let me ask you something, do you hold the same judgment over other genocides? Do you think the indigenous people in North America that were slaughtered should own half of the US? How about the millions slaughtered under Lenin? We can go on and on about this, but you see my point.

Let me get this right, you get to excuse a country of it's war crimes because it's had a rough past? Well, that means you would have to excuse, EVERY country, you would have to not question every country in the world because of that logic.

But you know what it really is? People don't give a # about brown people. They don't care about the genocide of North American indigenous people, the only reason why you give a care in the world about Israel, is because you don't see movies depicting the slaughters of Native Americans. There is no Native American propaganda running through this country telling you to feel bad for what happened to there people.

Zionists use the Holocaust as a technique for you to ignore all truth and information, and use it simply for you to not question Israel's actions.

I have to go now, I'll be back later.

How on earth did you conclude that I support the genocide of any people, let alone "brown" people based on my response?

I wish with all my heart that the two sides could reach an agreement for a two state solution. Unfortunately, Gaza is controlled by a terrorist group, err, political party, that is sworn to the destruction of Israel. Hamas has openly stated many times that they will not engage in any dialogue that involves the recognition of Israel within any borders. The result has been the needless bloodshed on both sides for decades.

As for Gaza, have YOU ever seen it? It has neighborhoods, schools, playgrounds, shopping malls, beautiful beaches, and you have the audacity to compare it to Nazi concentration camps that were constructed for the sole purpose of systematically exterminating the Jews, Gypsies, and Polish among others?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. False propaganda that is repeated often enough that people like you just regurgitate it without investigating the truth.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by SLAYER69

The US gave 3 billion dollars to Osama Bin Laden, and then he created Al-Qaeda.

Prove it

CIA created al-Qaeda and gave $3 BILLION to Osama bin Laden

BBC news article:
"...Bin Laden left Saudi Arabia in 1979 to fight
against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The
Afghan jihad was backed with American dollars
and had the blessing of the governments of Saudi
Arabia and Pakistan. He received security
training from the CIA itself."

news.bbc.co.uk...

TForbes business information service article:
"...[Osama bin Laden] received military and
financial assistance from the intelligence services
of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and the United States."

www.forbes.com...

ABC News article:
"In the 1980s, bin Laden left his comfortable
Saudi home for Afghanistan to participate in the
Afghan jihad, or holy war, against the invading
forces of the Soviet Union - a cause that,
ironically, the United States funded, pouring
$3 billion into the Afghan resistance via the CIA."

abcnews.go.com...

Look into it

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Some of you are missing the point, it's not Israel propagandists, it's because some of us, are tired of religious political wars, religion and politic's only creates misery death suffering.

Yet some of you here are hell bent on killing anything that moves for a religious political ideology, is that what our short life is really about ?

Silly tribal wars over pieces of land over old cult books written in a different time, it's pretty crazy really, but that is the black and white version.

If there really was a god, i'm pretty sure he would be holding his head with both hands looking down on the planet going WTF are you all doing.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Prove it

I have a little bit of proof that they were funded....can't find a dollar amount...YET:

www.fair.org...

The story of the anticommunist rebellion in Afghanistan begins in 1978, when the People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan, a pro-Soviet party, took over the country; this was followed by Soviet occupation in 1979. As resistance spread, a series of separate Mujahiddin groups were established, with base camps centered around Peshawar, Pakistan. These received massive external support from the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, as well as from a variety of U.S. allies. The CIA tended to favor the most extreme of the Mujahiddin commanders, ensuring that the most fanatical groups were also the best trained and armed

The group that received the most U.S. aid was Hisb-i-Islami, headed by Gulbadin Hekmatyar. In retrospect, there is little doubt that Hekmatyar had an appalling human rights record, every bit as bad as that of the communist forces he opposed. As a young political activist in Kabul, Hekmatyar directed his radical friends to throw acid at the faces of unveiled women. This ruthlessly violent approach characterized Hekmatyar’s later guerrilla operation against the Soviets.

That whole article is very informative if you have the time to read it.

In 1980, I was then 24 years old, and pregnant with my first son. I remember sitting in the Dr.'s office waiting on a check up, and picking up a Time Magazine, and reading an extensive article about the US backing them back then. There was even an interview with Osama. I am trying to see if I can find that archived article. Also at the same time, I freaked out because they were talking about bringing back the draft at that time to include women, and I was well within the age group.

Call it my massive hormone influx at the time, but I will never forget the day I read that article.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

and what is the basis of this accusation?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Now I know people like to take liberty in their interpretation of the facts. But I've provided an article with his own words saying he never saw ANY US help. Then he provided one that clearly states that OBL founded the organization not the CIA after the Russian were defeated...

His own article disputes his claim...

Al-Qaeda was created when the CIA gave 3 billion dollars to Osama Bin Laden to fight the Russians.

From his own article.....

Bin Laden's war against the U.S. would take the form of a prolonged terrorist campaign. In 1989, the same year that the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan, bin Laden founded his international terrorist organization, Al Qaeda (The Base) to train fighters for the global jihad against America.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Can we get back on topic please. It's painful trawling through the endless political he said she said crap. Is this war escalating or what?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is clearly being coordinated with the Egyptians.

Egypt "recalled their ambassador from Gaza after Israel's "brutal assault" Link

I wonder what kind of response is warranted when people shoot 780 rockets of varying size at your towns and cities. 780, 12,000 in the last 10 years. And Israel is supposed to respond, with what??

Any provocation should deserve a determined and critical response. When it recurs as often as does, Israel has to do something substantial to stamp it out.

Israel's response is legitimate. But, since the Islamist are cold hearted criminals, they can regard any response by Israel as "inordinate", and so consider flying to Gaza's defense following an Israel ground campaign as justified.

This is ALL BEING ORCHESTRATED FROM CAIRO, no doubt about it.

It's no coincidence that once the Brotherhood comes into power in Egypt, that Hamas starts issuing threats of 'opening the gates of hell' upon the Israelis.

This is nothing but baiting the Israelis into asserting themselves to eventually "necessitate" an Egyptian response.

Sickening.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

and what is the basis of this accusation?

The special relationship between US/Zionists and Saudis

Rothschilds behind Balfour Declaration

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Bin Laden also Claimed, many times to have NOTHING to do with 911.

Or is that one of the Times you dont Believe Him?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

They really can't grasp that the muhjahideen fought the soviets, and al queda was formed after their withdrawl.

They are truly living in their own reality.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Noooooo, what is the ideological basis of assuming that Israel intends to establosh a state you call "greater Israel"??

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

They really can't grasp that the muhjahideen fought the soviets, and al queda was formed after their withdrawl.

They are truly living in their own reality.
Read some of my SIG Quotes.

Then we discuss who lives in an Altered Reality.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Please... stick to the topic

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: See mod note

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join