It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I would like one.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Originally posted by XxEnigmaticxX
im am totally interested, here is a link to my picture. thank you very much.

sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

I also have a gift for this past life stuff. You: Princess Leia

lol. that picture was many moons ago. back when i had braids. i let my niece style my hair for me that day.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
hi. I would be interested in your reading, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a photo. I tried to update my profile to add my picture, but I don't know if it worked yet. If not if you, or somebody, could message me with instructions I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Laura

Nope...my attempt to add an avatar picture didn't work. ARGH Help or tell me where to send a picture to.
edit on 12-11-2012 by lcottone because: added info....read the text for details.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have U2U'd you my image, but i just read your other thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

so if you could U2U me back when you are available to do the read and maybe i could resend it if you did not recieve it

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lcottone

You can upload it on Imgur. You don't even need an account. Just hit Upload Images from Computer in the upper right hand of the page.

Once uploaded, just click the "Image" button when replying to the OP and copy the image url into the bar and reply. It should work.

It will look like this...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

hi sara, been browsing for 3 years now, finally decided to join because this thread has me curious... i cant send you a pm yet for some reason, or figure out how to upload a pic.. could I have your e-mail addy? thanks so much..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would love to try this! I will PM a pic, as soon as I can figure out how. You can respond here or privately. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello, I'd like a reading. I sent you a PM earlier, too but just wanted to write here for the record. Thanks so much and looking forward to what you have to say. I'm following your other thread where you are replying. Pretty cool stuff, so I'm interested in what you can say for me.
Whenever that may be!

I hope your recovery is going well!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I tried sending you a PM, but apperantly I wasn't allowed. I posted a picture in your profile "wall".
Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hi

Thank-you so much for your kind offer! I've wanted to have a past life reading for quite a few years, but financially it hasn't been practical. So I really appreciate this opportunity.

My eye pic:

Thank-you very much again!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sent a u2u..if you have time to read I'm super excited. Thank you, hope your feeling better and quick recovery from your surgeries

link   
Sent a u2u..if you have time to read I'm super excited. Thank you, hope your feeling better and quick recovery from your surgeries

link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I would like to do this for sure, but I'm already thinking she must be completely inundated so I think I'll wait a couple of days...!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Id love to learn more but prefer to do it through private message, if yuou like feel free to message me here

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Me! imageshack.us...
Thanks! Do take your time

edit on 12-11-2012 by Hydrokinetics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I am in for a reading! I have been thinking about past lives so much lately, and it would be great to get some insight. I actually just made an account just for this, although I have been browsing this sight for a few months, you inspired me to finally sign up! I hope everything is going well with your recovery, and I am very excited to hear about what my eyes tell you.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by sarra1833

I'm curious about this... I don't want to deny your abilities, bit I simply don't understand how you would be able to read someone just from a photograph.

Does this mean you are able to take a photo of anybody out of a magazine, and be able to know their past life?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
this is awesome! i have my pic ready let me know when to PM it over

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
hello id like a reading! ill pm my image to you, id like my reading sent in a message, thanks! i wonder what youll come up with.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join