<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
shew....18 pages!

Well, I guess I'll just get in line.

Nice thread

It grew to 19 pages while posting!!!!!

edit on 11-11-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am intrigued...what could it hurt.
. Whenever you are ready please pm and I will give you my pic and email.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Nice offer. You're probably flooded with requests that will take till the end of the world to complete (next month!). On the off-chance you actually finish all the requests, here are my eyes. Would prefer a private message.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I know it sounds creepy but I would love to see the rest of your face. Your eyes are beautiful!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

You and your dog are so gorgeous!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm interested. I tried this once before but no luck.

edit on 11-11-2012 by joeandandi because: pic uploaded wrong

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I wold love to have a past life reading. I have often wondered about the whole past life thing. Souls coming back over and over to learn things. If this is the case perhaps I still have something to learn. My life has been full of lessons, good and bad. Though sometimes I suspect I may be working off some serious karma. This makes me wonder if I was a bad person in a past life.
I have been told by my parents that I used to speak in foreign languages when dreaming as a child. i have often wondered what that was all about.

I see the notice to wait until contacted by you. I will do that, with great anticipation...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I sent a message a few pages back, but per the instructions that are now on the OP, I'll post here just for the sake of it.

If you do happen to get to me someday, I'd love whatever you write to be in my inbox rather than public.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've sent you a pm

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you still have time. Thank you
edit on 11-11-2012 by salmoneggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not sure if my teardrop pupils can be read but give it a shot i imagine it will be quite interesting.
I will take on private message

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I'd love to have a mini past life reading please. I've been interested in this from a young age.

or

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MDG420

Thank you so much!! That's my baby Ali!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Me too please, if ya get a chance

I'll pm you my eyes- Thank you!!
please send results privately

This is so awesome!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would love to get a reading! Please let me know when it's okay for me to send my picture to you! Thanks!!

I'll give you my email if you want.
Also whem I do send the pic when you are ready please send the reply via email or Pm
edit on 11-11-2012 by iAnjo because: Added

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
]reply to post by sarra1833

I am a huge believer in Past Lifes ever since I had my daughter 5 years ago. I have witness many things in her early years which have lead me to believe beyond a doubt in past lifes.

Pics of myself BUT I would love to send my daughters to you personnally without having to post her online. Anyway this is possible?

Let me know what you get! Very INTERESTED!!!

TERIMS

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Would like to post you a photo....!Just tell me when!Thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I am willing to do this if you are still taking pics. I will PM one to you if you are.
I find this to be very fascinating. I am interested in how the information comes to.
If you just get knowledge that pops in your mind, or if you see vision, like a film recording
of the person's past life, or what?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You must be the nicest person on the planet! Incredibly thoughtful of you! Yes, absolutely interested--though I read to wait before sending information, I believe?

If you get around to it, I'd love have a go! And to respond, if I may, in regards to your surgery... I hope you're doing well, I had surgery earlier this year, it isn't the most fun thing to do in the world, hopefully you have good people to lift you up. Heal fast! Take care -- Derek

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

I say this because I have a pretty good idea of a couple of my past lives.
I have some memories.
I would like to see if what you say matches what I know.

It would validate my memories.

My pic is my avatar.

new topics
top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join