It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hi Sara! Here's a link to my photo

s213.beta.photobucket.com...

Hope that works. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey Sarra,

I sent a inbox to you early on and posted in the forum early and now just saw you haven't go the first 50. Can you tell me if you still have mine, I really really would love this done. I know you are swamped and this would be manic even without your surgery, hope you feel better, sending you happy thoughts.

Drink lots of water eat lots of fruit.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This sounds like fun!! I would love a reading!! And posting it on here is perfectly fine. Thank you!

edit on 11/12/2012 by Menrva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moth7

You've got to be kidding me. It's blatantly obvious that she included the 3rd photo morphing the 2 faces on purpose. She's not trying to trick anyone. Great job Sherlock Holmes

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi Sara, below is the link to my photo, i´m on the right side but would also like a reading for the person on the left.

s15.postimage.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Sarra, if you're still reading this thread at all, I was in the first several that requested a reading. Please disregard that request, delete the image, and move on to others. You have enough to deal with. I'll catch up with you some other time. Thanks for your offer to everyone. I know you didn't expect this to happen.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
deal me in. this is very interesting. just what's your facebook so we could contact you and share pics easily.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Im getting in line too, I guess.

So Ill get a PM when its my turn?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would be so intersted in the past life reading, if you have the time for mine. I know you probably have tons of responses already. Here's a picture of my eyes:

I think you are a wonderful person for offering to do this for people! You can post the reading here on the thread or PM me, either is fine with me.

Thank you!
edit on 12-11-2012 by ZeusNJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by moth7

Sarra you have pulled me out of Lurker Ville to point out your obvious hoax photos. In response to your previous post here www.abovetopsecret.com... You have left in the watermark for the morphing software MorphThing.

Come on!

A few examples of sarras fake past life photos
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...
edit on 12-11-2012 by moth7 because: updates image links

edit on 12-11-2012 by moth7 because: edited to add more context (link back to post in reference)

Yes, the first two pics are the then/now. one of our friends decided to morph them in the final to see how well they matched up. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hoping a mod will close this temporarily so inboxes will stop. I have over 400 to do now and as long as the inbox keeps piling up, I am at a stand still here. I'll have em reopen it once I catch up.

In 2 years. :/

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 12-11-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I have requested just such a thing on your behalf, but they are probably waiting to hear from you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I have requested just such a thing on your behalf, but they are probably waiting to hear from you.

Mod even put on the op i did to stop sending me inboxes and not many listened

Ah well. I'll get through these!
It's just going to take a very very long time. It gives me something to do though, hehe.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Temporarily closed to allow sarra to catch up with the huge number of requests.
Members are asked to not send any more requests until the thread reopens.

Thanks for your patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join