It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit
reply to post by moth7

Dude, she wasn't trying to hide the fact that those pics are manipulated, it seems she used the morphing to show the resemblance between the 2 real pics, I guess.

There are two photos of two different people, leading to a third which is the result of the one superimposed onto the other.

That fact wasn't clear to everyone apparently...
... happens to the best of us

edit on 12/11/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

Lay it on me there mama:

You are welcome to post here or in the other thread. Thanks for doing this and thanks for your time!

edit on 11/12/12 by soulshn because: thats better

edit on 11/12/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I would love a past life reading. Although, I would think that you would either get nothing, or too much, but I am so interested in doing this.

Private Message me (if you can) when my turn comes up, and I'll try to get you my eyes.
_________
Well, here are my eyes, if you could, send me my reading to my inbox. I'll be printing it for later. If the eyes are not clear enough, then I'll try taking a better picture later.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Skada because: Added Eyes

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi Sarra,

I know you're being overwhelmed by the amount of requests, but I'm going to add my own to the pile. I actually know about some of my past lives, and I'm hoping that you'll be able to see what I see about my own. Having another "sensitive's" insight is always helpful.

I've PM'd you with my request and a link to a picture of my eyes.

Thank you in advance!

-TS

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey sarra, I've sent you a message in PM with two photos of myself. I would love to have a past life reading. I really want to know more about that. Thanks already

-Brent

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Have at it Missy

just dont tell me i was hitler

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I would LOVE to hear what you can tell me about any Past Lives! Thank you for offering your self to do this! Ill PM you a couple of pics I found that are close enough to see my eyes .. I'm excited!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm interested.
Preference would be for u2u feedback, but I won't be picky!

Thanks so much for doing this.

Picture - Eyes

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
C'mon guys, cut the girl some slack. She's already stated several times that she's not feeling well and that her inbox is flooded. At three a day she might be done and ready for more by 2016! I know this is a thrilling prospect, and one many of us never get the chance to experience, but we've piled on more than she can chew
. Let's all just sit back, relax and wait for her to catch up, ok?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Fascinating, i will wait till the clamour has died down before i send my request. Hope you feel better soon.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Addition

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've always been interested and fascinated with this subject so thank you so much for the offer. I see that you have enough to keep you busy for months so I'll sit back and wait for you to catch your breath and see if you're ready for another. Hope you feel better soon. ~Cindy

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Feel better soon. I mean that.

That being said, I just found this thread and now I'm dying to have a reading. Mine you may find very interesting. I've had readings before because "I've always known something was up..."

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ATS just became a full time job for the OP.

LOL

How is she going to even have a social life with 20+ pages now. Any hopes of us getting a reading is pretty much a long shot. Even if you do, it will be in like a month or two, poor girl, 2 months of looking at our mugs, so you won't even notice.

I wish her luck. This effort is fighting a snow ball effect. By tomorrow this thread will be 40 pages long.

she will never log onto ATS for anything other than this thread. This is her job now.

may the deity of your choice bless you as you feel worthy of being blessed,

in other words, good luck.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm very interested in this. Inbox would be preferable.

I'll send you a picture now via inbox.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

she will never log onto ATS for anything other than this thread. This is her job now.

I, for one, am not holding my breath. Anything worth doing is worth taking time for, and I am willing to wait my turn. Such as it is, however, I'll probably be waiting for a while. And meanwhile, the requests continue to stack up...

She's gonna need a lot of focus and patience for this thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by manykapao

I, for one, am not holding my breath. Anything worth doing is worth taking time for, and I am willing to wait my turn. Such as it is, however, I'll probably be waiting for a while. And meanwhile, the requests continue to stack up...

She's gonna need a lot of focus and patience for this thread.

Lets focus on the Op to give her all our best positive energy
making a thread that say "reading" is risky on ATS lol
many curious members will swarm the op like no other thread

to the op .. do it with no rush is the secret
1 or 2 per day will be enought .. depending if you want to do more
it takes a lot of time and energy to be sure everything is perfect with no mistakes
and if one day you dont want to make any readings
then dont .. take this very easy
very kindfull of you to do those reading to all the hundreds of member who asked you
probably not even asking for a thank you at the end.. show how kind you are

would applaude you if i could

edit on 11/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I happen to agree with you that the whole concept is worrisome. Or rather, deeply depressing. That's how I would put it. But - to me - not because of the possibility of returning, rather because I love this life that I have and I have no guarantee that I could be nearly as lucky the next time around.

I also agree that it seems pointless. If you want someone to "learn" something, then make them relive the same life again, not a new one, over and over again.

But I don't believe in reincarnation anyway.
I think what comes across as seeming knowledge of things one could not possibly know is more likely than not explained by our tapping into the collective "database" of information. I do believe in that, and I have firm proof of its existence.

I also share your concern of not coming across negatively.
I don't think your post was negative at all.
I know that mine certainly wasn't intended as one, either. Quite the opposite.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by moth7

Sarra you have pulled me out of Lurker Ville to point out your obvious hoax photos. In response to your previous post here www.abovetopsecret.com... You have left in the watermark for the morphing software MorphThing.

Come on!

A few examples of sarras fake past life photos
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...
edit on 12-11-2012 by moth7 because: updates image links

edit on 12-11-2012 by moth7 because: edited to add more context (link back to post in reference)

Aren't those two Maria and Tatiana, the daughters of Nicholas II.?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If I were her I'd ask for this thread to be closed to posting, because people are STILL SENDING to her Inbox, even though it clearly states in the OP not to do so!!!

She will never get to the beginning if people keep piling it on. If I were her, I'd just want to throw up my hands and say forget-about-it! Seriously, she must have 300 pending requests. That's freaking ridiculous, I don't care who ya are!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join