<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hello Sarra. I was very intrigued by your post. I admire your courage. You must have a direct spiritual connection to the Hall of Records. Absolutely beautiful I say. I'd love to give my picture, but I don't know how to do so here on ATS. (Do I need a certain amount of points before I can post my photo on my profile?)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kev_i_f_ont

it seems one has to be a computer whiz just to be able to post a photo with a post here. I'm not a computer whiz; I guess that disqualifies me from being able to participate in this.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm interested in your readings! Here's my pic.
NAMESTE
TERIMS

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The concept of a past life is slightly worrying overall.

If you have been here before (repeatedly according to some), then you will be here again, and again, etc...
And although one could take comfort in that concept, the question becomes, to what end? do we spend an eternity just respawning and forgetting all we once knew and stood for?

Then there is this idea that we carry forth some core aspect (negative) from one life to the next, seemingly in a endless suffering of our strange and neurotic nature.

Anyhow, pretty frightening concept if you truely think of it, but no more or less frightening than any other alternative I guess. be it the judgemental god, or the blackout end.

I don't know if I would want a erm..reading. Mostly because if its too general, I will feel compelled to say that, and ops seems like a great gal...would hate to come across negatively. Perhaps when the fuss dies down and the spotlight is taken away.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

20 pages filled with requests and you respond to these 2. And youre not even op, you just wandered in.

Strange how both posts are something really vague and negative.

yeah, im just gonna wait for the op to message me.
She seems respectable and honest.

Nice try though, oh wait, no, not nice at all :p

But still..strange post..very strange

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The thread where the OP is responding to the requests for readings is here:-

Response Thread

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hey Sarra!

Needless to say, this gift of yours is beyond just 'interesting', if you don't mind I'd love to have a reading, I hope the picture is good enough!

i.imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm interested - if you can do an alien/human hybrid.

i1207.photobucket.com...

Thanks, take your time, but if you can't finish before Dec 21st then no worries.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
edit on 12-11-2012 by ombraangel because: doesnt shoe pic

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Hey, I would like a reading. Go ahead and message me on here it's my turn and I will send you a picture.

-darkbake

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Sarra you have pulled me out of Lurker Ville to point out your obvious hoax photos. In response to your previous post here www.abovetopsecret.com... You have left in the watermark for the morphing software MorphThing.

Come on!

A few examples of sarras fake past life photos
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...
edit on 12-11-2012 by moth7 because: updates image links
edit on 12-11-2012 by moth7 because: edited to add more context (link back to post in reference)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by moth7

So where were these pics posted and with what intention?

I'm curious about what you are trying to say.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

My previous comment was in reply to Sarras post here www.abovetopsecret.com... where she talks about past lives Virginia Pickett and Jane Grey and attached some photos which have been manipulated (i assume with the intention to fool people into thinking she really has found record of her past incarnation)
edit on 12-11-2012 by moth7 because: explaination

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by moth7

Dude, she wasn't trying to hide the fact that those pics are manipulated, it seems she used the morphing to show the resemblance between the 2 real pics, I guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Maybe, i'd like to hear if that was the case.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Hey! expect a PM from me

x

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh I love this stuff!!! I am up for a "past life reading" as well!!!!

Im not sure how to upload a pic of me on here though... other than for my avatar pic so.. I will try but if it doesn't post will change it via avatar.

Thanks so much and look forward to it.

Jenn

edit on 12-11-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I already PM'ed you but there was no response. I'm up for a reading, but I would like for it not to be posted online if that's ok. Also, I would not like to post my picture here in the forum...because I'm not pretty to look at

Anyway...can you give us/me an email so I can send you the details/pic ?

Thanks
Mario

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join