It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Before I post, MODS: if this is wrong in anyway, DO let me know and feel free to close/lock/delete this subject. I do need pics of people to do this correctly, after all. I figured I'd ask best I could in the beginning here.
Courtesy, after all, speaks loudly.

Important Topic Updates
Please wait, in thread, for the OP to say it's OK for you to send a message. Otherwise your message might get lost. Thread is temporarily closed to alow sarra to catch up on the huge volume of requests.
Please be patient while she catches up.

Hello. I am Sarra and I am a gifted past life reader. I have had many many satisfied clients who have been able to confirm that which I have told them pertaining to their past lives and how they are effecting them today.

The best thing about knowing your past life or lives is that they will bring an answer as to why you are how you are today. Things which happen to us in the past DO stay in our subconscious: perhaps you have an odd phobia that started for no apparent reason. Perhaps something you enjoyed doing became a paralyzing fear out of the blue. Perhaps you are plagued with odd memories or dreams that seem lifelike yet make no sense but still give you that strong deja vu feeling. Maybe you're drawn to a particular time for some reason. All of these can be causes of past life recall that you may not be aware of happening.

I can read any age of person and get a full description of who they were, when they lived, trials they went through, and so on.

Sometimes it takes me a few days to be able to read someone, sometimes a huge plethora of information jumps out at me immediately - and sometimes I'll get nothing. That's natural. Perhaps it's your first time around, or perhaps you have a 'wall' up unconsciously. It's a protective mechanism of sorts.

I request NO information about you. The less I know, the better.
I may get a lot of information and I may get a little. It just depends; every person and every reading is different. All I ask is an 'I'm interested, please!"

I DO require a picture of you, however. This is the part where mods may or may not have an issue. If there is something wrong with this, I fully understand and no hard feelings will be had. I'm a guest on your site, member or not, and I WILL follow the rules - even if I find out what said rules are as I go. Anyway, if it IS allowed, you may send your pic to my inbox here or post it here in a reply. Usually I work with email but again, unsure if that is allowed here or not. I do have my own website business but (again), unsure if linking that is tos friendly or not. I believe it's not.

Pictures have to be a clear shot of your face, you can be of any age as the eyes are what tells me your tale. I can read newborns, even.

If I get too many people, it will be slower in coming. I AM working full time now and in the middle of very messed up surgeries so I may operate a little slower than normal, but all readings will be done in the order that I get them. I will not go into full detailed readings as those take longer and that's what my business is for, truly, but for the ATS'ers here, I would love to do a small reading for anyone interested.

If I can't get anything off you, I'll let you know. If anyone wants their reading via ats inbox instead of on here, that's fine too.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Count me in. I'll pm a pic to you....

Des

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sweet, Des! I look forward to this.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just curious, I would assume you could work off of an older or newer picture? I'm guessing no matter the age of the picture, you are still the same person, yes?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Just curious, I would assume you could work off of an older or newer picture? I'm guessing no matter the age of the picture, you are still the same person, yes?

Precisely.
The eyes are the window to the soul, especially for past life readings. You could be your new born self and I'd still see your past lives.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Thats pretty awesome!
I will also PM a picture

I have some theories about my own past life history and it would be awesome to see if your views corroborate

just incase the link didnt work-

Sage

edit on 10-11-2012 by SageBeno because: pic

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Gotcha...new one sent....

Des

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

Thats pretty awesome!
I will also PM a picture

I have some theories about my own past life history and it would be awesome to see if your views corroborate

I look forward to it!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

Thats pretty awesome!
I will also PM a picture

though I'm on my fb right now, that pic is not able to be seen.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm going to add an edit to my original post: i'll put it here too. I need to know if you want the reading here or in inbox.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm interested please. My pic is my avatar. Please let me know if you need one in color. I don't mind getting it here.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm OK with here....glad the second Pic I sent is what you need...

Des

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

Perfect. Color doesn't matter. The eyes still say it all.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Des, I let you know via inbox that new pic was perfect, by the way.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Im happy for you to share my reading here if you can get a reading this arvo

Thanks again

Sage

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Wonder if I can ask a few questions?

1. Does everyone have a past life ?
2. Is there more then (one) past life, and if so is there going to be a specific past life that is more dominant then the others ?
3. Say for example I ask you to read my past life. How do you know if you are reading my past life, or my past life's past life, or my past life's past life's past life ?

To make this easier. Do you read all the past lives or do you just pick a random one to read.

Thanks.

edit on 11/10/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
hi I am up for the reading.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Des, I let you know via inbox that new pic was perfect, by the way.

Got it...you do know you're going to be flooded with requests. I love *reading* threads...you may get drained after it gets 10+ pages long....

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join