It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your favorite way to eat bacon or what do you eat it with?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

I love cooking and bacon is the only thing that use almost everywhere.One of my favourites is chicken wrapped in bacon.
I even take traditional greek recipes and i add bacon(add bacon to mousaka and you're in heaven
)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

I am anemic all the time and I crave liver, luckily I love it....it does wonders for iron deficiency.

well that recipe made it sound better with bacon
I used to work at a diner that served liver and onions, all I remember was it looked grey and rubbery.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If its nice and fresh, you fry it in a pan.....little bit of crisp on the outside, melts like butter on the inside. Always have it with onions, will have to try it with bacon. The liver should have a nice brown color when cooked properly.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Dove breast with a sliver of jalapeno and a little cream cheese wrapped in bacon grilled over coals!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Baked macaroni and cheese with bacon. An orgasm in every bite.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Yummy piggies.....never tried them with bacon.

Props for knowing pigs in the blanket is stuffed cabbage and not cocktail wieners.....are you from Pennsylvania by any chance?

HA Why yes, yes I am. I'm from Pittsburgh

You too?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
another favorite

Bacon Feta Spinach Pizza

The feta makes the bacon taste unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Ben81

OMG I've died and gone to heaven!!!

I have heard about this but never had it. Another reason to move to Canada!! Italian Poutine

add bacon, smokemeat for a kingmeat meal

the more you add stuff .. the more they are delicious !
after one you are full for the day lol

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

For the record - my sister just came by and delivered me a huge plate of bacon's happy other form... honey baked ham.

What's that thing that people on the internet say that I always find cute???

Oh yeah... Ommm nommm nommm.

~Heff

wait until you try our maple syrop flavor canadian bacon

edit on 11/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

I wrap bacon around bite size pineapple and fry it in oil and soy sauce. Good stuff!

ok I got a fresh pineapple now is the soy sauce added to the oil or do you put it in soy sauce before frying?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm gonna make a run for the border.... and not the one down south.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well Im a chef and I just thought I'd sayy that one of my favourite ways to enjoy bacon is in ice cream.... yes I said it Ice cream. More specifically maple bacon and garlic ice cream..... sooooooooooo ggggggoooooooooooodddd

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OK, as a former safety supervisor I have to warn you that you must be very careful handling most of the bacon dishes shown on this thread. You must NEVER, EVER, allow any of it to get on top of your, or anybody else's, head or your tongue will beat your brains out trying to get to it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
Well Im a chef and I just thought I'd sayy that one of my favourite ways to enjoy bacon is in ice cream.... yes I said it Ice cream. More specifically maple bacon and garlic ice cream..... sooooooooooo ggggggoooooooooooodddd

And where might the average person get such an OUTRAGOUS ice cream flavor?? Not in any grocery stores

'It's Sooooooooo Goooooooooooood" Reminds me of Mr. Food

edit on 10-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Give me bacon and I will be as happy as a pig in mud.

There is a cupcake shop just up the street from where I live and once or twice a week they feature the best cupcake ever: Maple BACON Cupcake. There is bacon in the cupcake batter and wonderful chunks of bacon on top of the frosting with a little bit of syrup.

My first one I ate out of pure curiosity because I'd never had bacon for dessert before but it almost reminds me of when you have bacon with pancakes and some of the syrup accidentally spills on the bacon...

Crap. I hope she has some made today.

edit on 11/10/2012 by MonkeyFishFrog because: Spelling and Grammar are not my friends today

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
reply to post by Ben81

I'm gonna make a run for the border.... and not the one down south.

unless you want some good buritos/fajitas with extra mexican bacon

omg never mind i just remembered an episode from Rad Girl
eww
the trigger was me saying "buritos"

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just wondered why Dr Cosma has not visited this thread. His alarm bells should have been ringing. But seems he has been

Dr Cosma
FY
Banned

Well on his behalf ...

What's your favorite way to eat bacon?

He would probably have said. Start at the front and keep going.

A politician canvassing before the elections, visited this farm and was welcomed into the sitting room. While sprouting his election drivel, a pig came limping through the room, making a clunk trip trop trip, clunk trip trop trip, clunk trip trop trip sound. The politician was surprised to see the pig had a wooden leg.

Noting the politician's interest in the pig, the farmer hastened to explain that the pig was actually highly intelligent and was able to do many tasks around the farm and even walked to the village to deliver produce or collect supplies from the shops. He could herd the chickens and mind the cows. He even knew when one was missing and would either find it or come and call the farmer. In the evenings, he liked to relax to watch his favourite programmes on the Discovery Channel and seemed to understand everything he saw. He was a good companion and never soiled the house. He fetched slippers and could even serve brews from the cooler when the farmers throat was dry - which was often.

"That is amazing" said the Politician, wondering how he could get some political mileage out of this encounter. "But how did he get the wooden leg?"

"Well?, said the farmer, "if you have such an amazing pig, would you eat it all at once?"

Enjoy the bacon
I will stick to the veggies, and skip the critters

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Right on !! They look like real pancakes too ( crepes) much better than the thick kind !!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Crispy and on a sandwich with some tinned chopped tomatoes

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join