It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Swills

I should have clarified my statement. When I said...Many Here...I was talking about many people who visit this board as I have read many statements that basically were as ridiculous as we both know. Split Infinity

I know that's what you meant. Why would you question it?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You are right. If there was not any oil in the Middle East the U.S. would care less. If there were not many Jewish People living in the U.S. the U.S. would care less about a tiny country that has no oil and seems to always be pissing us off by upsetting the balance in the Middle East.

Here is the REALITY. Israel is a Good Ally and is needed for the U.S. to have a hand and a base of operations...although a base is not really needed when you have the Fifth Fleet operating out of Bahrain as well as having an entire Nuclear Nimitz Class Carrier Group as part of the Fifth Fleet. But still the Middle East...and I am talking from experience...is one F@#$%& UP PLACE!

With the exception of Jordan...and to some extent Egypt and a few small Middle Eastern Countries...the rest of the Middle East is Governed by Oil Rich Religious Fanatics who hide their Monetary Theft of their own Countries Oil profits behind Fanatical Islam.

The Iranians are on the verge of a Regime Change one way or another. The current population of Iran is 70% under the age of 30...94% in favor of Good Relations with the United States...96% in favor of a Free Democratic Iran. The Iranian Population is in essence being HELD HOSTAGE by it's own Government. The Iranian Military Leadership is on the brink of Mutiny and nowhere is this more prevalent than with the Iranian Navy. The Navy believes and rightly so...that it will be sacrificed for the slaughter in an attempt for the Old Guard to gain support from it's population in the event the Old Guard orders the Iranian Navy to Close the Strait of Hormuz which if that order is carried out...will result in an ALL OUT MILITARY ATTACK by the U.S. Military which will in less than 100 Hours OBLITERATE the entire Iranian Navy on and under the sea.

Israel has been FORBIDDEN to attack and if it ever want's to see a PENNY of Foreign Aid which amounts in the Multiple Billions...it will do as it is told. Iran is playing a game of Nuclear Dice and it will roll Snake Eyes very soon. It is inevitable as the U.S. has already decided that Iran cannot exist as it now or will as a Nuclear Power that threatens to close the Worlds Oil Blood Line. This is BEYOND UNACCEPTABLE...and the removal of the Iranian Regime is just a matter of time. One way or another...it will be removed. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

Yeah poor Israel! Go ahead and attack Iran! Why not? Lets start another conflict and or war in the Middle East! The past ones have worked out well so what could go wrong with another one?

Yeah GOOO GET EMMMM!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Shaxuul

Yeah poor Israel! Go ahead and attack Iran! Why not? Lets start another conflict and or war in the Middle East! The past ones have worked out well so what could go wrong with another one?

Yeah GOOO GET EMMMM!

Oh I know, poor widdle radical Islamic barbaric death cult countries! Aww, poor victims!!! LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The hot bed that the Middle East has become don't be so quick to assume an Iran invasion will go as smoothly as Iraq, Libya, etc.

Libya was invaded?
Have a link?

I'd like to read about that please.

Thanks.

edit on 5-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

You got me there on a technicality because we didn't have boots on the ground (CIA most definitely excluded though) but lets not pretend NATO didn't do a hell of job winning that invasion, and America being the #1 contributor to that cause. So if you'd like you replace Libya with Afghanistan.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul

reply to post by Shaxuul

Yeah GOOO GET EMMMM!

Oh I know, poor widdle radical Islamic barbaric death cult countries! Aww, poor victims!!! LOL

Oh you're so right dude, lets go and kill those barbaric Islamic death cultist bastards, and any innocent men, women, and children known as civilians that may get in the way of our projectiles.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
^Oh, no need to kill innocent civilians over there; THEIR OWN BARBARIC GOVERNMENT IS DOING A FINE JOB AT THAT ALREADY. Yes, let's let them continue... Let's be "tolerant" of EVIL
edit on 5-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You guys do realise ... the Israeli Army is one of the largest in the world and one of the most advanced militaries in the world .. right? Comparable to the United States, you know, the worlds most deadly military force.
edit on 5-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Shaxuul

Yeah GOOO GET EMMMM!

Radical Islamists are very different than the people who hate America for its policies extending tendrils into their country.

People only act barbaric when the whole region is held back by rogue governments under the rule of dictator like people. Only made worse by sanctions that freeze their economy so their government nickel and dimes the people to fund themselves just like here in the US.

The only reason Iran is labeled an enemy is because of something that happened decades ago and instead of moving forward.

I'm sure Iranians go to work everyday, complain about their government, and do what they can do get by just like American's do.

That they have to deal with another country threatening airstrikes on their country for something they personally have no control over. The only people who will suffer from any strikes will be innocent civilians going to work for a corrupt government.

Put yourself in their shoes and realize you would be astounded at how many people want to attack your country as a whole for something you had no active part in.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

My post does not state my feelings about this issue nor do I state things out of some Childish sense of Routing for a team although I admit I am a Patriot. I am simply telling it like it is whether I like it or not.

This has been a sometimes issue on this board as some people cannot separate the Reality of an issue with their Personal Feelings of an issue. Then we have posters doing a Hit and Run Personal Attack upon anyone that posts as they some how feel that the POSTER is an enemy because the poster is writing something they do not want to read or dislike.

I am not saying you are doing this but it has been out of control lately and if people were face to face they would NEVER be so Rude or Uncivil as to speak to another person in the manner which they easily POST to another person as it is easy for them being in their home by themselves and safe as they do not fear the effects that they would be subject to if they did the same thing in person.

The thing is...every now and then...one of these Hit and Run Artists will engage a person on this board who is not constrained to just being a Target with no opportunity to BALANCE the BLOWS that has been perpetrated by another. It is at this moment that the Hit and Run Artist is at the Mercy of a Decision that they never even know is occurring...but may possibly realize at a later time.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

^Oh, no need to kill innocent civilians over there; THEIR OWN BARBARIC GOVERNMENT IS DOING A FINE JOB AT THAT ALREADY. Yes, let's let them continue... Let's be "tolerant" of EVIL

Well guess what, you really should read up on civilian causalities during these conflicts and wars. Hell, just read up on how many civilians died due to US drone strikes alone, not to mention property damage as well and no restitution or even a sorry paid to the grieving families.

So the next time you cheer for WAR remember that.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I personally do not think Israel will need American's help in defeating Iran. I really dont. I think Israel should attack Iran personally, if any one else gets involved, then America should get involved. America doesnt have to baby Israel, but if Muslims try to gang bang Israel. Then the United States should roar in Israel's defense.

If some Mexian's or Muslims started shooting missiles from Mexico into the United States towns. All hell would break lose on Mexico. Mexico's soverignty would be raped until we dealt with the situation .... why would we expect less from Israel?

I dont see why Israel hasnt taken Gaza, or already attacked Iran.
edit on 5-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Too be honest I don't know how many people are currently serving in the IDF. How big is the IDF and isn't service is mandatory for Israeli citizens? So with a population of over 7 million how many are serving? Israel is just as deadly as America since they share technology and intelligence and American give a couple of billion to Israel every year.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Title was hilarious at first. I could only imagine him running at the Iranian border screaming ISRAEEEELLLLL

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I thought this was about people on ATS believing the Iranian military would be successful over the west, one at a time or as a whole? Don't get wrong, somebodies gotta believe it and of course they have internet access so I'm not surprised to hear about it but in my travels I have not seen a post stating such. Who can forget the kook who believes Iran can beat the USA in a war, or Israel or all of the west? What everyone fears is WWIII and knows if Iran is attacked it's allies may join in the fight and so on and so forth.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

The problem is not whether or not Israel could win a WAR against Iran....the Problem is that Israel does not have the capability to properly eliminate Iranian Nuclear Sites without Bombing those sites. This would be a disaster as Radioactive Dust would poison the Middle East.

The United States Military has the capabilities to not only destroy the Iranian Military but also drop in Special Forces and Airborne Rangers by the Thousands to seize and properly DISMANTLE Iranian Nuclear Sites.

The U.S. Military has some VERY EXOTIC High Tech. Weaponry that has been developed specifically for this exact WAR SCENARIO. The U.S. has been working for DECADES on the possibility that this event...Iran attempting to develop Nuclear Weapons, Iran building a number of deep underground Nuclear Sites, Iran Blackmailing the World by making threats like Closing the Strait of Hormuz or Nuking Israel.

All of these possible War Scenarios have been run in simulations by a group of Networked Super Computers for YEARS...and the U.S. Military has the Weapons necessary to keep Civilian Deaths down while capturing the Nuclear Sites as well as rendering the Iranian Military's ability for a Counter Attack to No Ability at all.

Many people have said...Iran is NOT Iraq. They are right! The U.S. Military would bring to bear a Force that would be extremely swift and unstoppable. The U.S. Military DOES NOT play around when it comes to anything NUCLEAR. Iran's Old Guard Leadership has MISCALCULATED to such a degree...that they don't even realize that they themselves have sealed their own fate. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

that's what we're all hoping he means ....

i say we have labotomies for all politicians , then maybe a no rules cage rumble

followed by force feeding humble pie

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

As crazy as it sounds...I have read MANY posts on this board where someone is Screaming Idiocy and making those statements personal. There are a number of Iran Topics. If you go back and read some you will see this stupidity. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I totally agree with that

I just gotta keep an eye out for em I guess

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What makes it even more absurd is that a person will just be debating an issue and all of a sudden...WHAM! Some IDIOT who disagrees or doesn't like what you are saying...starts vilifying You...Your Family...Your Ancestors...Your Cat! LOL!

Then just because you are just TALKING about the U.S. Military...the get all 60's HIPPIE and start spewing the most VILE and Incoherent crap that anyone has ever heard. Half the time they are doing it to people who actually are on the side of the issue that THEY are on...but they are so crazy that they don't even take the time to read!

NUTZ! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join