It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well, this is a disturbing statement...

"… The one that we have done everything to ensure that he will not be president of the United States?”

I'd like to know everything they did to attempt to control our presidential election!!! Whether you like Obama or not, this statement is disturbing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Israel has already been attacked by Iran's proxy Hezbollah in 2006.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

i dont think putting them in a cage would do anything, its not personal, they are just the faces and voices of an agenda its all theatre

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The face of evil?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I doubt if he has necessary balls to attack Iran alone.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

It's not balls that is needed, it's insanity

I am pretty sure the dude is crazy

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 010203
Israel has already been attacked by Iran's proxy Hezbollah in 2006.

isnt hebollah lebanese?????????????????????

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
By all means Bibi, go ahead - alone.

But no... we all know he wont do it alone. By the time he'll strike iran he'll also stage a supposed "iranian" attack against the us fleet, getting the US instantly on his side against iran - I dont think the US can avoid a war against Iran.

Sure we can. We just tell Israel that if they take military action of any kind against Iran for any reason whatsoever...we just go ahead and level Israel instead of Iran.

Problem solved.

so your saying that instead of killing muslim civilians we should be killing jewish civilians? sounds kinda racist to me

Only if the Israeli government attacks Iran. I'm just looking to draw a red line in the sand with the terrorists. I believe Netanyahu is very familiar with that methodology.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

By all means Bibi, go ahead - alone.

But no... we all know he wont do it alone. By the time he'll strike iran he'll also stage a supposed "iranian" attack against the us fleet, getting the US instantly on his side against iran - I dont think the US can avoid a war against Iran.

Sure we can. We just tell Israel that if they take military action of any kind against Iran for any reason whatsoever...we just go ahead and level Israel instead of Iran.

Problem solved.

Like I said on another thread, thats the stuff dreams are made of! But I dont think so... unfortunately.

Although if that happened, it would only be required 1 aircraft carrier, and it would be there only half-an-hour...

No, I have a feeling the US are cornered on this one...

EDIT: Mastashake , you know exactly what hes talking about - stop being hypocrite and dont play that over used racism card... if really don't know what he meant, then your brains are off.
edit on 6-11-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Yes. We can dream...can't we?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

I see this argument repeated by the Iranian apologist crowd quite often on ATS.

How exactly does "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" and "wiped off the map" differ in this context?

On one hand "wiped off the map" implies the abolition of the modern Israeli state to be replaced by a greater Palestine.

On the other saying that "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" is a more melodramatic reference to the abolition of the Israeli state to be replaced by a singe Palestinian state.

It means the same thing.

No, literally it really doesnt. I dont know about you, but when I say something, I say what I mean, not some cryptic BS. If what the Iranian head honcho said, was that "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" then THAT is precisely what he meant. That and nothing else. Do not interpret, just read and comprehend. Its plain enough language after all.

How about Iran stops sponsoring terrorist organisations and quits playing games with a nervous world regarding their "peaceful" nuclear ambitions?

Iran has played no games what so ever with its nuclear program. They have every right to create nuclear power stations and infrastructure, and I have to say, I am glad that they are making this choice to continue. Even the Iranians dont want to use oil right now, and that says something.The nuclear power they are producing is going to make life much cheaper and easier for the nation as a whole, which can only be a good thing for its people.

And as for the deliberately inflamatory reference to "peaceful" nuclear ambitions, very well done, that was particularly childish. The reality of the situation is that no one has ever been able to prove that the Iranians have, are working on, or have aquired the requisite parts to make a nuclear weapon, and until that proof exists, the only reason to suggest such a thing is outright xenophobia.

Iran has done their part as well to bring the rhetoric and saber rattling to where it is now, to pretend otherwise is naive or disingenuous.

For the record I believe that diplomacy, not force is the solution to the current quagmire.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

Either your preference for diplomacy is false, or your attitude toward nuclear power production in Iran is. Having both is a completely unresolveable position. If you wish a diplomatic solution, you have to accept that the Iranians must be allowed nuclear power, and quit being so afraid of them that you assume that thier every nuclear effort must be negative. You cannot have it both ways.

Please project your self analytic garbage elsewhere.

The topic is Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary, not what you believe I am thinking. Ad Hom's are against the T&C so save it for somewhere else

edit on 7-11-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Would you care to point out the precise passages from my post which consist of an ad homenim attack? I was pretty careful not to attack anyone during my post, prefering instead to point out the logical impossibility of the double standard being expressed.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
With last nights landslide win is it possible to keep our leader in the black house for a third term? We would all want it and with these terror threats he should be able to. If there is a war or if the economy/unemployment gets really bad they wouldn't just kick him out before he fixes it again, right?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

so your saying that instead of killing muslim civilians we should be killing jewish civilians? sounds kinda racist to me

50% of Israelis are, were, or will be in the military. They aren't civilians.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

www.israelnationalnews.com

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promised on Monday that by the time his term as Prime Minister is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program.

Speaking to Channel 2, Netanyahu said that if it is necessary, he will lead an independent Israeli attack against Iran, even without the support of the United States.

“When former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion declared the establishment of the State of Israel, was it with the consent of the Americans? When former Prime Minister Menachem Begin bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor, was that with the consent of the Americans?” asked Netany
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

And I say good luck to him and his people. If they want to go it alone, go right ahead. America does not need to be dragged into a war that we don't want to be in.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Over a million Israeli are under constant fire from Gaza, the Syrians are shooting at Israeli patrols, but Bibi blows a lot of sand in your eyes with strong words on Iran. Don`t believe him, he the same crooked Netaniyahu hoping that someone will do his job for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join