It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

No, because those countries you mention are part of the NNPT

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

www.israelnationalnews.com

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promised on Monday that by the time his term as Prime Minister is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program.

]

Just look at how retarded he thinks mainstream society is, its a pre school drawing. incredible.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
the israelis have the right to attack.

We will ignore it. they respond with nukes and we will have a big #ing problem.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary"

The title makes it sound like he's going to pull a Don Quixote

I can see it now......Netanyahu drops into Iran "Rambo" style.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We were fed stories on how Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. The very same the US sold to Iraq so they wouldn't fall to Iran's military.

I'm not buying another story on how they are so close to getting a nuclear weapon not only built, but a delivery system that can bypass any defense shields in place around the region that should intercept any missiles or else they are a complete waste.

Even if Israel attacks first. Any retaliation would not only be expected, but I am sure they are totally within their rights to defend themselves against an attack which won't be declared with any formalities.

If Israel attacks out of the blue, they are no different than the terrorists they portray Iran to be.

You can change the story around as many time around as you like, whoever fires the first shot is no different than the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand if things go out of control.

edit on 6-11-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You gotta love that bomb graphic. Did Bibi print that and mount it in his Hotel room before attending the Assembly to show everyone? I mean really.....I know budgets are tight, but c'mon. He's a world leader and that's the UN he's at with that ridiculous child's drawing.

Among my research and what anyone else can find as well, are reports of the IAEA reporting that they found traces of weapons grade purity ......MANY years ago. They also reported in another of traces clear enough to idenitfy as Russian in origin. Now, if I were a war mongering hawk, I'd be hot to trot to kill some Iranians over that! Get em!

....err... but I'm a rational and thinking human being. If they DID have weapons grade anything ...years ago...then they had weapons years ago as well. Perhaps a little less time than they had the material but it would mean they have Thermonuclear weapons right now, to hear the West and Israel talk. Sheer time passage alone should have assured it. Of course, that would deflate their balloon before they can even get it sent up. So they don't even mention THOSE reports...as if they don't exist. If they DO acknowledge them today, years later, it creates a paradox doesn't it? You can't have 90% to making one.......20% enrichment.......and weapons grade trace evidence from well over 4 years ago...ALL existing at the same time, in the same place. Something had to give..and it gave a LONG time ago...IF ANY of it's true.

Personally??? I strongly believe Iran IS making military party favors at Parchin. They openly and fully admit it's a nuclear facility and it's 100% military. That, in fact, is their basis for it not being inspected. Military facilities aren't part of the IAEA bargain as it stands with Iran, outside the NNPT. I also think what they are working on *IS NOT* detonating type nuclear weapons. I don't know what it is...but suspect either advanced propulsion or a new weapons type that no one's seen before. At least publicly. After all, nuke tech has only existed back to the 40's. Arrogance would be thinking there is nothing left to invent or discover and Iranians ARE intelligent people.

Nuke warheads make NO sense ...Israel is flat out too small and they'd kill millions of Muslims right along with the Jews. Some may think that a fair trade...but the Sunni Muslim world would have words to say on that, I have no doubt. So....what are they up to?? They ARE hiding something. Is it worth destroying them for?

HELL NO. - and that's really the only point, huh?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
With his own 2 bare hands ? no he means he will send someone elses kids to the grave because that fat lazy slob wont be getting any muck on his own hands I bet.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
No he wont! We all know who the bite in the Us/Israel "alliance" is

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If Israel is going to attack Iran on their own, that spells out one strategy to me.

Israel will use their nukes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Isreal really needs to reign in crazyyahoo before he does something really stupid. I think the world should sanction the hell out of isreal for talking like that.....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If Israel launches any kind of attack, it will be with the US standing behind it as usual. The school yard bully and his big brother watching out for him.

But they haven't attacked anyone recently and they won't have to either. Poor little bully. The pieces are set over there. They won't have to do anything except watch. As usual.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

If Israel FIRST STRIKES with their Jericho Missiles then all my goodwill and desire to see the underdog avoid a bloody slaughter goes out the window. Ditto for any other nation and I don't much care WHO it is. The ONLY exception is what Israel doesn't have....or hasn't tested to be sure works, if they do. Tactical weapons. That can be done without contaminating half a nation and killing a few cities in the process. Only a few nations have them though and hell.... If the U.S. hasn't used one by now, we aren't likely ever going to unless attacked first.

That kinda runs the game for tactical stuff...so, indeed, if Israel uses a nuke, I believe we'll see them TAKE a nuke in about the flight time for arrival. Not ours...Obama doesn't have the stones for that. Moscow wouldn't even hesitate, IMO.

If that ugly genie gets it's head out of the bottle........stomping it back down by whatever force is needed, isn't optional. If that doesn't happen, the breaking of the Nuclear Taboo will open a floodgate in my opinion. Too many nations have a few...and a good place to use them, to each one's thinking.
Dangerous times.....

edit on 6-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The fact is the Zionists have been using the Holywood and the media effectively for so long that even their politicians themselves are becoming a holywood theme,and acting like the fairy tale personals they helped and financed creating for more than a century...Funny thing is that they assume people are so totally into this bull crap as much as they are!...Perfect example of delusion at work.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
hey guys.. remember this guy?

or this guy ?

OH WAIT
its the same warmongering prick in the article!! WADDAYA KNOW

wow poor poor Israel... not for it's fake victimizing of itself... but for having such a murderous criminal as prime minister

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why has no one else pointed out one very obvious thing here, that graphic
everyone keeps re posting was the "Red line" yet now he is all the sudden
not going to wait for that and attack sooner? what does that say? he has
an agenda beyond what he claims.

I am like many other sick of these talks of war, what happened to the days
when we waited to be attacked to respond, you know innocent until proven
guilty, one has to wonder how much military secrecy plays a role in the
inability for us all to understand what is actually going on......

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Do it then!!!!

how long has this been going on? i really hope he dose do it by himself and iran gives israil the Bi**h slap its been asking for..

if he wants war let him have it iran!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Just look at the first video of him talking and look at his body language throughout and the way he is putting it across, he is lying through his teeth also it sounds like the story he is trying to say about Iran, just a little worm who wants the US to do all his dirty work for him.
edit on 6/11/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you or I brought a picture of a bomb into a government building (with the fuze lit) and started tapping it with our finger, they'd lock us up and throw away the key.

Petty tyrant.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by UltraMarine

If Israel is sanctioned, then some countries like the USA, Russia, China and others should be too.
edit on 5-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

I agree with this. All of the idiots should be punished until the nukes are gone because human beings are too damn stupid to have a weapon that can lead to extinction of many species on this planet.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Honestly I think a meeting should happen with Irans top leaders and do everything possible to get them to stop their nuclear production.Obama or Romney and Netenyahu and other world leaders should meet with Irans top leaders.

Afraid this will not happen though.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join