It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
None, they`ll have the same kind of response that Iraq had.

The only way they can answer an attack (or even make one) is if the world give them more years to develop.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I agree with your scenario. Opposed to many here I don`t believe Iran can stand a fight agains USA or even Israel.

But I don`t mind a preemptive attack.

As in reply to you and the previous poster...there are many Iran Apologists here on this board. There are also some statements that are outright ridiculous as I have read posts stating that Iran would Kick the U.S. in the ASS. Bull. The Iranian Military KNOWS it is extremely outclassed. This is the KEY.

If the Iranian Military sees itself as being thrown to the wolves all for the sake of a bunch of 80 to 90 year old religious fanatics who care more about lining their pockets with oil money than care about their own Military...the Iranian Military Leadership will STAND DOWN. This IS the KEY. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Iran has not attacked any country to date. The only war it fought was against iraq after saddam attacked iran, and the american government was giving aid to iraq overtly and covertly to iran, so that both mutually destroyed each other.

America has attacked libya, iraq(2), afghanistan, responsible for 911 false flag, somalia, serbia, helping syrian rebels, helping muslim brotherhood in general.

Israel has created an apartheid government that secludes palestinians via walls. It over-reacts to homemade hamas missiles, has occupied land more and more over the course of 50 years.

America keeps giving israel a free pass in terms of support and treats the opposition as criminals. When two religious governments go at it that are 6000 miles away, the best thing to do would be to let them fight out their differences, much like russia and china do.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

See my post here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Israel has created an apartheid government that secludes palestinians via walls. It over-reacts to homemade hamas missiles, has occupied land more and more over the course of 50 years.
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You only say that because is not your house that is being hit by some home made rocket, and Israel secludes palestines because they don`t know how to behave in a society. Like some other brothers in Egypt, Syria and others.

link   

I have no problem at all with them fighting it out except that it would Poison the Whole Middle East. Both sides are just THAT STUPID ENOUGH to allow it to happen. The U.S. would have to respond just to prevent this scenario.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I agree with your scenario. Opposed to many here I don`t believe Iran can stand a fight agains USA or even Israel.

But I don`t mind a preemptive attack.

Opposed to many here? You really think anyone is crazy enough to believe Iran stands a chance against Israel and the west in any war or conflict scenario? Even the Iranians know they don't stand a chance.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I was not talking about you or others in this thread. I`m talking about other threads that pop on ATS, there are lots of those.
edit on 5-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

I get that you aren't talking about anyone in this thread. I've read a lot of threads on ATS about Israel, Iran, war, etc, but I can't recall posts of people stating Iran would kick the Israel's/USA's ass. What would be devastating is Russia, China, and well the world getting involved and or Iranian sleeper cells /terrorists attacking through out the world in response to Israels attack.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You only say that because is not your house that is being hit by some home made rocket, and Israel secludes palestines because they don`t know how to behave in a society. Like some other brothers in Egypt, Syria and others.

Look at how many people were killed with those home-made rockets compared to the bombs dropped by israeli planes. What was the ratio of killed by both sides: maybe 100 palestinians for 1 israeli? It is severe over-reaction by israeli government!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well, I think these terrorist attacks will start soon, even without intervention. But I don`t see Russia/China making an intervention, it would be the same as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I should have clarified my statement. When I said...Many Here...I was talking about many people who visit this board as I have read many statements that basically were as ridiculous as we both know. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I have no problem at all with them fighting it out except that it would Poison the Whole Middle East. Both sides are just THAT STUPID ENOUGH to allow it to happen. The U.S. would have to respond just to prevent this scenario.
Split Infinity

If it is all about security of the middle east, then why does russia and china seem unconcerned about the whole thing? It seems only britain, france, usa, israel have a problem with muslims and are on some kind of holy crusade. Putin himself has stated this on several occasions.....

Nato has always been too pro-israel and russia/china have been too pro-palestine. It seems EVERYTHING revolves around israel and palestine, which is odd to say the least. The struggle is about religion, oil and weapon dealings.

No one really gives a hoot about cyprus, northern ireland, kashmir, southern sudan, somalia or any other "minor conlict". well.................unless.it is too prevent communism!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Do what you want israel/netanyahu, just don't expect us to send our own to die for your BS anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Thank you for making my point.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Well, I think these terrorist attacks will start soon, even without intervention. But I don`t see Russia/China making an intervention, it would be the same as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

The hot bed that the Middle East has become don't be so quick to assume an Iran invasion will go as smoothly as Iraq, Libya, etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Thank you for making my point.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you believe Iran wants to kill all the Jews or just one regime wants to oust the other? And I'm not an Iranian apologist but I will right the wrongs. You could do the what if they meant this or that game all day, bottom line is when that mistranslated quote is used it is usually in the context that Iran wants to kill all the Jews and not a Palestinian Gov't replacing a Jewish one.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Islamic countries can rot in hell. People are sick of their #. Get 'em, Netanyahu. Israel has been bullied by these barbaric, stoneage neanderthals long enough. Keep poking a stick at the hive, and the hive will respond.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Netanyahu is just returning the favor all the threats from Iran. If Israel is trapped no one willing to back them they may go it alone If they feel they had backing they maybe willing to wait longer.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The hot bed that the Middle East has become don't be so quick to assume an Iran invasion will go as smoothly as Iraq, Libya, etc.

Libya was invaded?
Have a link?

I'd like to read about that please.

Thanks.

edit on 5-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join