It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hello,

This will be my first post on ATS even though I have been watching the forum on and off for seven years.

First of all, I would like to point out a technique commonly employed in marketing in the first video posted by seenav on this page. As you would kindly notice the that the frame of the camera is focused on only one third of the screen. This is important, because as emphasized above: the body language. Next, please notice the grimacing gentleman carefully placed behind the prime minister and the changes of his expressions. Undeniably, most people who viewed the broadcast were tempted to be swayed on a subconscious level. The phenomena can also be observed when the camera switches, to once again, another grimacing man.

If one was now to view the video once more, being aware of one's thoughts while following the grimacing man's expressions, it becomes feasible that a significant quantity of individuals that watched the original broadcast were swayed.

In the next step of this process, Nielsen TV Ratings and the like become employed. By using their data on demographics, they are able to relay to the conductors of polls the populations which need to be surveyed in order to achieve the proper result.

Thank you, and sorry and if the post was perhaps too lengthy.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by Swills

So do it or don't do it. Israel is making themselves sound weak. They have been saying for a long time now that they want to attack them and don't.

So do it or don't Benny, quit making threats. Either put up or shut up. That's my opinion.

-SAP-

edit on 5-11-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

I think he's waiting to see if we get the chickenhawk president in or not.

Israel doesn't mind that the only reason the American Christian fundamental extremists want Israel to defeat Iran is to lead them to their ultimate demise to fulfill their own twisted prophesy. The whole relationship is freakin' crazy.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Can someone PLEASE solve one question I have?

HOW do the countries that have SO many nukes.. tell another country they shouldn't have and they would invade them if they don't stop it.

How much HYPOCRISY can we take?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

TexSpeaking to Channel 2, Netanyahu said that if it is necessary, he will lead an independent Israeli attack against Iran, even without the support of the United States.t
reply to post by Swills

I say go for it Netanyahu. What are you waiting for? ...And when Iran and other neighboring countries turn around and attack you, don't go calling for U.S. soldiers to come and sacrifice their lives to defend your decision and your country. Just remember, you and you alone are responsible for your decision to launch a war with Iran. You're the one that will be left with blood on your hands.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Swills

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary"

The title makes it sound like he's going to pull a Don Quixote

Or a RamBibi.. I can see the white haired Photoshopped Stallone now LMAO.
You know whoever gets in today will at least acquiesce to the Sliver Principality,
just because of the potential financial and political blackmail. I still can't get
over the thought of Ben trying to hold down a 60 with live ones.
Feed me Seymour, ROFL.
reminding myself to star the knife-slinger with the cape.. does Slayer ever run
out of semitwisted beard area visages?? IF I see John Force with a totally out of
character chocolate VanDyke it's over you know... my firesuit and I check in.
Back to reality, the second best thing that Israel could do right now is get
involved in a real shooter without help. It could indeed cause a few cracks in the
political infrastructure, and maybe wake the rest of us here up to the rediculous
paranoia of Iran first striking anything or anyone. In the first place, no matter how
well Iran's suited up there are much bigger kids on the block that would smack
them into the next dimensional timeline. In three days the country would look
like a suit of Class Three full of strawberry jam. Secondly, I won't begrudge the
GENERAL POP of Iran basically wanting to go into their living room and turn on
an electric light without having to gas up the Honda. Ah, the first best thing is a
surprise having nothing to do with October...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

To underscore the personal meaning of events of international scope, I offer three scenarios on a small scale. These events don't involve countries and entire peoples. The players are a few individuals, and the setting is a single neighborhood.

It's your neighborhood, and you're one of the players.

Situation One:

Several of Sam's friends are viciously murdered. Sam says he knows who did it, and he can prove it. Most people, including Sam, think that the suspected murderer is hiding in Tom's house. Sam demands that Tom surrender the alleged killer. Tom responds that he'd be happy to do so; Tom requests only that Sam show him the evidence that the suspected killer is, in fact, guilty. Sam insists he has the evidence, so Tom can't imagine why the request would be problematic.

Sam refuses Tom's offer and repeats his demand that Tom surrender the supposedly guilty man without conditions. Tom says again that he'd be glad to comply with Sam's demand; he only asks that Sam offer the evidence that Sam says he has. This back-and-forth continues; neither Sam nor Tom will alter his position. In frustration, Tom finally declares: "Look, I'll do everything you demand. You say you have evidence proving he's guilty. So show it to me. Then you can have him. You can have everything you say you want."

At that point, Sam yells: "THIS MEANS WAR!!" Sam means it. He kills Tom and his entire family, destroys Tom's house, murders several of his neighbors and wrecks much of the neighborhood.

Seeming Madness: The Suffocating Unreality that Kills

How would you describe Sam's behavior? Note that, in all of these scenarios, Sam's victim repeatedly assures Sam that he can have whatever Sam says he wants. Every time, despite the fact that Sam can have everything he says he wants -- and despite the further fact that Sam gets everything he says he wants -- Sam's only response is: "THIS MEANS WAR!!"

We can certainly conclude that what Sam says he wants is not what he actually wants. The scenarios compel a further conclusion, an especially terrible one: what Sam actually wants can be achieved in only one way -- the destruction of his victim. And as I've indicated, the destruction always encompasses more than just a single victim: other people are destroyed as well.

It is tempting to say that Sam is a homicidal maniac. In one sense, that's true, and I will not argue the point. But the full truth is far worse: what if Sam isn't "just" a homicidal maniac? What if he knows exactly what he wants and has set in motion a plan to achieve it? Note this: so far, Sam's plan has worked.

For this is the view of the ruling class: "America is God. God's Will be done."

What they want is dominion over the world. They intend to have it. In pursuit of this aim, as they believe the necessity arises, they will destroy anyone and anything that stands in their way. To describe their behavior as insane is to miss the much more critical point, and to minimize the far greater danger. They know exactly what they're doing. They're hoping that you do not. To date, far too many people oblige them.

Don't help them in their pursuit of brutality, oppression, murder and vast destruction. I state again: they know exactly what they're doing. Be sure you judge them accordingly.

maybe somebody should attack "bibi" 1st and put an end to his psychopathic rantings
am sick of seeing that murderous dirtbags face here to be honest

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Get on with it then Netinwhoareyou, get on with it. The average people in the world want no part of your war and will be glad when you get shut up once and for all. Cant you see we are fed up of war and fighting and it solving nothing. You as Jews keep harping back to the past and how you were treated (poor little jew), but then go and treat the Palestinians exactly the same so expect no sympathy from any of us. We are sick of your constant war mongering and BS. Put up or shut up.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

And wtf is "bibi" anyway? How do you get "bibi" out of Benjamin?
Did they give him a so called cute nickname to make people feel sorry for him or whatever?
I quit listening to Sean Hannity a few months ago because he would kiss "bibis" ass about 20 times each show.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

And wtf is "bibi" anyway? How do you get "bibi" out of Benjamin?
Did they give him a so called cute nickname to make people feel sorry for him or whatever?
I quit listening to Sean Hannity a few months ago because he would kiss "bibis" ass about 20 times each show.

He's always been nicknamed BiBi. It comes from his childhood as there was another Benjamin in his neighborhood he was often confused with. The other guy was bigger and thus was Big BB and the other was Little Bibi.
edit on 6-11-2012 by antonia because: opps

edit on 6-11-2012 by antonia because: don't try to do two things at once

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

belated and futile attempt at keeping a nuclear hegemony
if it hadn't been for the Rosenbergs, they would have had a club to hold over the entire planets head
yet the Rosenbergs are called "traitors" by the history books

this is also due to the paranoia that runs rampant within government and military circles
people who commit atrocities like hiroshima and nagasaki are in a constant terror of karmic payback
and see such things as a developing nation building a space program as a threat directed at them: space program= nuclear missiles. examples are brazil and iraq in the 1980's

by the way the us is responsible for the iranians nuclear program

note also the twisted reasoning and standard jingoistic arguments employed by the warmongers
if you disagree they immediately label you a sympathizer or apologist
of course the hypocrisy in labeling others as such is never apparent tom them as they have a elementary school level of intelligence and emotional maturity, L
L , as any grownup can see their behavior is no different from the types that riot when their sports team loses

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

HOW do the countries that have SO many nukes.. tell another country they shouldn't have and they would invade them if they don't stop it.

Do you question the COP when he speeds to catch a violator? Do you question a COP when he pulls his gun at you if you have one in your hand in public?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

So America is the police of the world? ( # YEAH) Who elected them to that position?
edit on 6/11/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by Alda1981

Do you question the COP when he speeds to catch a violator? Do you question a COP when he pulls his gun at you if you have one in your hand in public?

As to the first one, actually, yes. And I know a lot of others who do as well. In fact, I'm pretty sure in some places they have regulations which the police must follow, which dictate when they can and can not pursue a fleeing suspect at high speed. In some cases these rules are based on public safety issues. Also keep in mind that sometimes, cops speed just because THEY CAN. We've all seen it.

The second part of your analogy, would probably be more proper if you likened it to cops saying that citizens shouldn't have legal guns. In which case that is also a big crock.

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by hp1229

So America is the police of the world? ( # YEAH) Who elected them to that position?

Also, IMO, everyone should really have a look at these two videos if they haven't seen them already. While the his body language in video 1 is that of a salesman or liar, you can tell how much more relaxed (and truthfully) he is speaking in the second video. And it really goes to show what he thinks of us.

Originally posted by seenavv
hey guys.. remember this guy?

or this guy ?

OH WAIT
its the same warmongering prick in the article!! WADDAYA KNOW

wow poor poor Israel... not for it's fake victimizing of itself... but for having such a murderous criminal as prime minister

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Having watched both videos and the only thing that comes to mind when watching it is that the man must be a psychopath and a narcissist that he can so easily lie to start a war and thinks that America can be so easily moved in the direction that he wants. He needs his wings clipped, I hope he starts this war alone and ends up fighting alone on multiple fronts, should quieten him down.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hahaha Im sorry but the only comment I have on this is the wonderful visual aid that was prepared to make sure all the complete dumb !@$%'s get the idea.

Reminds me of the KONY 2012 propaganda film in which the director sets his child down in front of a picture while easily identifying Kony as a "bad guy" in an effort to tell his viewing audience "Hey, a six year old can see hes a bad guy, are you too dumb to realize hes a bad guy too?"

Sorry about the slightly off topic post lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

i think this guy has a serious obsession with war and destruction ... very lost soul .. i feel sorry for the people of Israel as what i understand (if its correct) is that his views are definately not held by the majority of the "working" people ... and unfortunately history will remember his associations with america.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

not only it should be given the peace Nobel but even the medal of Honor for his courage.

edit on 6-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well Bibs is worried about his country. But he cant really go it alone. He knows that these days, in 2012, you need support from the "international community" (world police) to take action, otherwise you're ostracized.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Netanyahu... I believe it is fair to say that the possibility of Israel attacking Iran under his leadership is not the crucial factor here. The headline is wrong. The reality is that Netanyahu is really saying :

" I will destroy the world alone if necessary."

And on that front I believe the little psychopath. At the end of the day, he and Israel, are no better than the Muslim fundamentalists against which Israel would have us believe they must always use the most brutally effective weapons, without any care for those who are not actually involved in combat operations against them.

The man is a vile, murderous dog.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join