It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by SilentE

Pretty loud for a SilentE

I gotta be... no one will listen.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I'm very sorry you don't understand the polling in this election.

Just let it go and move on, trying to personally attack me isn't going to change the fact that National polls are meaningless at this point.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

Just let it go and move on, trying to personally attack me isn't going to change the fact that National polls are meaningless at this point.

I don't believe I've tried to personally attack you at all, I mean you were so kind enough to give me this helpful, handy tip.

Here's a tip, if you don't understand what you are talking about, maybe don't comment.

edit on 29-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Obama is bringing us out of a recession, deal with it.

WOW! That’s delusional.

You are so desperate that you make a baseless claim that the jobs numbers are rigged, you have no proof, you have no evidence, and yet you will make that claim because your false reality is coming crashing down around you.

Oh really? They fudged the numbers to get under 8% before the election. Watch the first 2 minutes at least….it’s all verifiable.

The fiscal cliff is being caused by Republicans hell bent on protecting rich people from paying a little more in taxes.

LIE!

The top 10% of wage earners pay 71% of the taxes….

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Pretty amazing, yes it is real amazing, everytime a video showing POTUS for who he really is, all the defacto morons come in and try to deflect the op with bush did it comments or romney videos.. AMAZINGLY SAD

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Oh yeah, for got to mention that 0bama was wrong on bayonets. Maybe check the Military numbers there, as they are still in use and issued.

Oh yeah, there are also groups within the Military that still use Horses as well.

0bama really has no clue as to what the Military is or does.

He wasn't wrong at all, he said we have "FEWER" horses and bayonets, and we do.

He never said we don't have horses and bayonets, just that we have FEWER of them.

Would you like the transcript so you can read it for yourself? Would that even stop you from trying to spread lies?

The Bayonets numbers have been covered. He was wrong. There are more then the year he stated. More in Military stock, and issued.

I understand you love yourself some 0bama, but please, he has been wrong on SO many things it really is getting just sad.

link   
reply to post by seabag

Oh really? They fudged the numbers to get under 8% before the election. Watch the first 2 minutes at least….it’s all verifiable.

Fox News, come on man.

And you can't use numbers from the BLS to prove that the BLS is fudging the numbers. If you don't trust some of their numbers, you shouldn't trust any of their numbers.

Cherry picking your data to form your pre-determined world view, that is not a good habit to get into.

LIE!

The top 10% of wage earners pay 71% of the taxes

There is no lie, the fiscal cliff is caused by Republicans holding the nation hostage so their rich friends don't have to go back to paying a little more (which they can afford).

I said nothing about the rich not paying the majority of taxes already, but they are still paying less than they have in the past.

link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Pretty amazing, yes it is real amazing, everytime a video showing POTUS for who he really is, all the defacto morons come in and try to deflect the op with bush did it comments or romney videos.. AMAZINGLY SAD

And I find it really sad that a video that has been cleverly edited with carefully chosen "actors" is taken seriously, instead of for what it really is -- a political propaganda piece. You mean you actually fell for it?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

They're carrying his water, aren't they?

They love this clown....I just don't get it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

The Bayonets numbers have been covered. He was wrong. There are more then the year he stated. More in Military stock, and issued.

Prove it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Fox News, come on man.

Fallacious attacks don’t change the facts, bud.

And you can't use numbers from the BLS to prove that the BLS is fudging the numbers. If you don't trust some of their numbers, you shouldn't trust any of their numbers.

BLS omitted an entire state….this was a political stunt…nothing more. So the “facts” you keep touting are based on BS figures.

Ironically, not even the Labor Department is defending it: it said that "one large state didn't report some quarterly figures." Great, but what was reported was a headline grabbing number that is just stunning for reelection purposes.
ZeroHedge

Cherry picking your data to form your pre-determined world view, that is not a good habit to get into.

Pot meet kettle

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

That picture reminded me of Ray Bradbury's book, Fahrenheit 451.
(from said book)

''Damn it!'' cried Montag. ''What do you know about Hoag and Noble?''

''Why, they were right in that parlour wall, not six months ago. One was always picking his nose; it drove me wild''

''Well, Mr Montag,'' said Mrs Phelps, ''Do you want us to vote for a man like that''

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Obama: Proven fraud.

Romeny: Not yet proven to be a fraud.

Obama: got stuck with Bush's mess. Ain't gonna clear it up in 4 years. Not to mention that 80% of the America, at any given time, wants any reason to hate the President if their personal lives suck, even if it's because he wipes his crack the wrong way.

Romney: "better the devil we know than the devil we don't (but will probably hate even more)" is a good warning label for this one.

The fact is, everyone wants to point fingers, and it's no surprise they've chosen the President to blame. Hehas all the power, he got stuck with a crappy mess to clean up, and everyone wants him to prove he's god because it's god they want. Take every single person who says that Obama did a bad job, and put them in office. Guaranteed anarchy will reign in less than eight months. You think it's easy being President? You know, I think he did damn good for what he had to work with.

When you've been President for 4 years, then come to me and tell me he did a poor job. He's human, he's not a psychic. He did the best he could with broken tools and lazy workers. Even Einstein couldn't deal with the education system.

If you think the next politician is going to do any better than the last, then you were born yesterday. I'm still pretty young, and I already have this figured out. I already know the two parties are the exact same, they just play the good cop bad cop routine depending on which way they want to push the agenda. If you haven't figured out the government game yet, then you need to get out of the voters ring, because you don't know what you're talking about. Plain and simple.

As they say: if you don't know how to cook, get out of the kitchen.
edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Too late, I already voted for him. Not because I am particularly happy with the last four years, but unless the other side can offer up a viable candidate, I always vote for the incumbent in a Presidential election. I don't consider Romney a viable alternative, so I didn't vote for him. That being said, it isn't the end of the world to me if Romney wins.

By the way, my vote does not in any way indicate me being less awake than the OP any more than my disagreeing with who to vote for. Everyone should vote for whomever they choose, as is their right as Americans. It has nothing to do with the arrogant approach of being more or less awake than someone else.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I think it's a trap. Tobegin with, the Democrats and Republicans are just pieces in a big game of RCT - Realistic Conflict Theory. Create a conflict, pit the people against one another, and use it to make them think they actually have a voice. In the end, the game is carefully rigged so that one guy gracefully loses and the pre-selected champion is sworn into office. The public is none the wiser...that they can prove, at least. Furthermore, they know Obama has done a crappy job, and they STILL managed to find someone who looks like a bigger fool than him. That takes talent and incredibly bad fortune. And from what I've seen of the government, they can do a hell of a better job making someone look good. Romney is just there to play the puppet and make everyone run to Obama.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Gotta go for the lesser of two evils. I'm calling it "potential damage control". No matter what Obama plans on doing to this country, it can't be any worse than what Romney had planned.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I think it's a trap. Tobegin with, the Democrats and Republicans are just pieces in a big game of RCT - Realistic Conflict Theory. Create a conflict, pit the people against one another, and use it to make them think they actually have a voice. In the end, the game is carefully rigged so that one guy gracefully loses and the pre-selected champion is sworn into office. The public is none the wiser...that they can prove, at least. Furthermore, they know Obama has done a crappy job, and they STILL managed to find someone who looks like a bigger fool than him. That takes talent and incredibly bad fortune. And from what I've seen of the government, they can do a hell of a better job making someone look good. Romney is just there to play the puppet and make everyone run to Obama.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Gotta go for the lesser of two evils. I'm calling it "potential damage control". No matter what Obama plans on doing to this country, it can't be any worse than what Romney had planned.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

You may be right on this. I am voting for science in this election which is good enough for me. Besides I can't stand Romney.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I've another theory. Neither side wants to win this election.

America is fecked, however you look at it. There's a massive collapse coming. And it'll hurt.

Neither side wants to be the driver of the bus that crashes into a wall, so they put up someone they thought was the worst they could proffer, thinking the other side couldn't possibly undercut that level of incompetence and idiocy.

Little did they know the Republicans could trump that with Romney.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

This video and thread is a joke.... They really think Romney, who is a corporate goblin, flip flop, trickle down Zionist neo-con is really going to change the country for the better. Would you be excited for Dick Cheney to be president? Of course not. So why would you be excited for Romney? Basically the same person.

Welcome back RealSpoke.............

That being said.......the video is good, and it raises good questions people should be asking themselves....

The point is people dont want to admit they are wrong.........and so they wont.........they will just barrel down their path of self destruction and destruction of this country instead of have the humility and strength of character to admit that their pick is destroying the country.....

Pride gentleman is your downfall

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Prove it.

www.volokh.com...
So the US Military ordered 1 million at the beginning of WWI.
Today, there are over 600k with 200k to be ordered.

WOW, 0bama was so right
200k less at the start of a world war.

Again, the 0bama fanboys will continue to carry his water, providing cover for an incompetent moron.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

And I find it really sad that a video that has been cleverly edited with carefully chosen "actors" is taken seriously, instead of for what it really is -- a political propaganda piece. You mean you actually fell for it?

Excuses, excuses, excuses, denial is not just a river in Africa.. It is also something running through the minds of mindless.supporters of oppression and war, which is all as we see in this video we are getting from POTUS.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join