It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This video is being talked about all over this country--on websites, between neighbors, by the water cooler. Watch it.

This election is really about saving our country, about the battle to stop the soul of the United States from rotting from the inside out. We cannot let ourselves fall in the footsteps of Rome, distracted by bread and circuses.

ATS has given you all the information you need---about the power of certain families, companies and men who would like to see the fall of the United States in order to create a world government. Everything we do as a people now---MATTERS. Who you vote for, how often you speak out about the atrocities performed right in front of your eyes--and how much you care. CARE about your liberties being taken away on a daily basis. CARE about the NDAA being passed by Obama on New Year's Eve two years ago. CARE that you are a mere slave to a system that does not benefit you or wish to see you living a life of vibrancy and abundance.

CARE enough to watch this video.

CARE enough to wake up.

go to www.thehopeandthechange.com to learn more about this documentary and to watch it in full.

edit on 29-10-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Myself along with many others are not voting for either puppet.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

S&F
Thanks for the video! What a great analysis of Obama’s charade. I hope everyone who plans on voting for this puppet watches the full video. I would also highly recommend 2016…another great expose’.

I get the creeps when I watch crowd reaction at some of his speeches in 2008-2009. He pulled the wool over the eyes of a lot of sheeple.

Obama IS without a doubt the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

edit on 29-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

"Obama IS without a doubt the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. "

LOVE that quote, my friend. Love it.

Yes, he certainly was.

Can you believe people were crouching on the ground crying when he spoke? Seriously?

He was like some mythical God. People actually thought he was going to buy them a new dishwasher.

I, thankfully, was never fooled. Even though I would have loved a new dishwasher.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So I take it you're not voting for Romney, who is just another puppet, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
lol...it doesn't matter who is in the office they are the puppet, they are the scape goat. Regardless...picture the US as the Cubs of baseball. It's going to take more than 4 years to rebuild your team when the previous management team funked it up so badly.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe Barrack Obama can still make a change & better America if he was Re-elected for president but for the next four years he will need to make strong bold decisions, Many people in the video at the end were disappointed at Obama for not establishing & fixing up the economy to their satisfaction but that is okay to feel disappointed that he never did because it would have been impossible to satisfy all categorize audience of the american people.

+46 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This video and thread is a joke....

They really think Romney, who is a corporate goblin, flip flop, trickle down Zionist neo-con is really going to change the country for the better.

Would you be excited for Dick Cheney to be president? Of course not. So why would you be excited for Romney? Basically the same person.

What sort of reality do you people live in?

Mitt Romney Says He Could Wage War on Iran Without Congress' Approval

Romney admits he would have signed the National Defense Authorization Act if he were president

Romney Rep. Peter King: Presidential Kill List "Totally Constitutional"

Romney Torture Memo Leaked

edit on 29-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Hey, would you buy me a new dishwasher? Obama forgot.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I don't get it.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I watched it.

I'm still voting for Obama.

Uninformed voters really don't do much to persuade me otherwise. Also, this is THE Citizens United that gave us "corporations are people". I'm sure it wasn't biased at all.

Nice little hit piece, but the only people it will convince to not vote for Obama are uninformed voters just like the morons in that film.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I'm sorry, but people like you scare me.

Have you ever heard of the NDAA? Tell me, have you? Did you know that Americans can now be detained and imprisoned--even killed--without due process? It was recently used on a Marine who spoke out about Obama on FB. Yes, it's true. But you are probably asleep.

Hey, why do you come to ATS?

This is a conspiracy website.

Obama is the biggest fraud--the biggest conspiracy ever perpetraded on the American people.

But you're probably one of the people who cried tears of joy when he spoke four years ago.

Ugh.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

This video and thread is a joke....

They really think Romney, who is a corporate goblin, flip flop, trickle down Zionist neo-con is really going to change the country for the better.

He can’t do worse than Obama….

Republicans are incapable of the level of deficit spending achieved by this president. Even neo-con Bush pales in comparison.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

YOU CAN'T WATCH THIS VIDEO AND STILL VOTE FOR OBAMA

I can and I did.

This video is a joke. Of course you can find people out there who've become disenchanted with Obama - that's not news. And the out of context sound bites, and the "dramatic" gaffs - amateurish - Steve Bannon is like the far less talented version of Michael Moore on the right.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

+7 more 
link   
You could install a cucumber as your president and it will still be told what to do from Tel Aviv.

+5 more 
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

To each his own, my friend.

We all wake up at our own time and pace.

If you wake up in four years with drones flying over your house, no job, and still enslaved to TPTB, please don't come to ATS and complain.

Obama has done nothing for this country, but sell its soul.

You are one of the enablers.

Congratualtions.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

We'll all have you to thank when this country falls to its knees.

Congratulations.

But there's no debating with liberals.

You can't name two good things Obama has done, and yet, you're still sobbing with awe when he wallks onto a stage.

Ohhhhh... brainwashed.

How sad.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
To live the lives you've lived, seen the things you've seen. And if you know and understand the puppet politics you've been aware of all you're lives and debate in these very forumjs, you'd have to be slightly crazy to vote for either Obama or Romney. The two party system thats on offer isnt change, its just a different flavour of the same candy.

How people go on like their polar opposties baffels me

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I agree.

But we've already proven Obama is a fraud. You can't vote for a proven fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join