It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

You aren't telling me who I should vote for,

Don't vote for any of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Okay ill share my input as I've got spare time now,

Okay being serious now..

You would rather let Mitt Romney become president

Then this guy below

Are you INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

So when you are confronted with facts, you don't even try to dispute them (because you know you can't), you just go into the hysterical rant about Obama is a meanie.

You’re trying to make chicken soup out of chicken crap. Is the country better off now than 4 years ago? It’s a simple question. The answer is obviously NO.

The Keynesian spending model (Obamanomics) is a complete failure. $1 trillion in stimulus spending and $2.5 trillion of Fed pump-priming has brought us to the brink of an even worse recession. Unemployment continues to rise, earnings are barely keeping up with inflation, more Americans are on government assistance, Obamacare taxes are about to drop next year, business growth is stagnant, etc, etc……

I'm also thinking you haven't been keeping a close eye on the polls, it's not looking good for Romney.

GALLUP
Romney = 50%
Obama = 46%

Almost all of the major polls have Romney up.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Taiyed

Seabag said it best:

"Obama has brought tens of millions of Americans to their knees begging for government to save them. You can keep carrying his water all you want but he’s not going to win this time. People are waking up sufficiently to see through the hope and change lie. The dream is over…now it’s time for the adults to run the show. "

And what "adults" are those? The "adults" who let 9/11 happen? The "adults" who brought us the whole mortgage investment swindle nightmare 0f 2008? The "adults" who brought us the recession of 2008/2009?

I'm not voting for those "adults". I'd rather take my chances with Obama. Now, if we could just take all power away from those "adults", so Obama could really do what he came there to do. Instead, those "adults" have done everything they can -- even though it ends up hurting Americans -- to stonewall Obama at every turn. The political machine at its best.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Taiyed

Most of the polls point to a tie. It's dead even right now. Gallup has Romney up by 4% among likely voters. Nate Silver is the only one clinging to an outright Obama win.

National polls are meaningless.

Not one single person, including Karl Rove, have Romney currently winning this election.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

No, what I'm saying is it doesn't matter.

Obama has already discussed what he is going to do after the election. He is going to do Simpson-Bowles, so really his plan is no different than Romney's. Even if he wanted to do something different he can't get around Congress who will shut him down at every turn. Romney's foreign policy is the same as Obama's. You are going to get the same thing no matter who is sitting in that chair.

We are just rearranging chairs on the Titanic here. Changing the curtains in a burning house. I could go on but none of you will get the point. This is decided, this country is going down, get a lifeboat or drown with everyone else.
edit on 29-10-2012 by antonia because: forgot a word

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Taiyed

Most of the polls point to a tie. It's dead even right now. Gallup has Romney up by 4% among likely voters. Nate Silver is the only one clinging to an outright Obama win.

As I'm sure you know, it's not about the popular vote, but the electoral college. Besides Nate Silver's numbers, who show an overwhelming lead for Obama (75% to 25%), InTrade has it at 62% vs 39% in favor of an Obama win, and RealClearPolitics has the electoral vote at 290 vs 248 in favor of Obama. Should I go on?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Oaky. Please answer me this then... (Ive asked several times very nicely...)

What is it that you like about Obama?

The NDAA? (I don't think you know what that is).

The Benghazi cover up? (how lovely to have a liar in office.)

The bailout of wall street? the car companies? (since when was the government involved in the marketplace?)

what is it that you so admire?

There are lots of good speakers. (Obama needs his teleprompter...)

what, pray tell, do you like about him?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You’re trying to make chicken soup out of chicken crap. Is the country better off now than 4 years ago? It’s a simple question. The answer is obviously NO.

Ummm...the answer is "YES".

4 years ago we were bleeding jobs by the hundreds of thousands each month, the stock market was tanking, the housing market was crashing, and the American auto industry was about to go extinct.

We are now gaining jobs each month, the stock market has re-gained all it's value, the housing market is improving, and the auto industry was saved.

To say we are worse off than during the worse recession in modern history is just flat out delusional.

And I hate to tell you this, but the national popular vote doesn't matter. Obama may win this election while losing the popular vote. When I see people using national polls at this point in the election, it tells me that they are either desperate to show their candidate in a close race (national polls will always be close) or they really don't understand how elections work.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Taiyed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rebroadcast

England does fine with a queen

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Do we? I haven't seen her step in to prevent government tyranny (Iraq/Afghanistan wars). Christ she doesn't even write her own Christmas speech.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Rebroadcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

Wooh i love these quotes,

Thanks for the share dude!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

And I hate to tell you this, but the national popular vote doesn't matter. Obama may win this election while losing the popular vote.

The only time the polls don’t matter is when the polls show Romney up!

I want you to report back in 8 days and share your feelings….

I can see the headlines already:

Obama’s Dragged from White House

edit on 29-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What are you trying to point out??

That the OP is from england??? If he was from england do you think he would be arguing about the policy's of america even though england is different? Would would would he have his location set to America even though it says england? Oh ooooh wait a second, it does say England? Fancy a bum?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Polls and analysis say otherwise.

Current state, if the election were today, all data points to an Obama victory.

National polls are meaningless.

So which is it?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

What are you trying to point out??

That the OP is from england??? If he was from england do you think he would be arguing about the policy's of america even though england is different? Would would would he have his location set to America even though it says england? Oh ooooh wait a second, it does say England? Fancy a bum?

A few pages back he stated things would be better if the US returned to monarchy. I am trying to convince him otherwise.

As for the fancy a bum comment, as an Englishman, I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You want her, you can have her.

Can we trade her for Nathan Fillion?

link   

Well at least we don't see nude pictures of her on the net.

link   
Nice digs.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I really don't think things would be better if US returned to monarchy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join