It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Obama has brought tens of millions of Americans to their knees begging for government to save them. You can keep carrying his water all you want but he’s not going to win this time. People are waking up sufficiently to see through the hope and change lie. The dream is over…no it’s time for the adults to run the show.

So when you are confronted with facts, you don't even try to dispute them (because you know you can't), you just go into the hysterical rant about Obama is a meanie.

I'm also thinking you haven't been keeping a close eye on the polls, it's not looking good for Romney.

link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
reply to post by MRuss

You still haven't tried to educate me on who I should vote for other than Obama.

Your Citizen's United hit piece didn't do it...so tell me who I should vote for other than Obama and why.

You should vote for MRuss, He understands what it makes to be perfect!!

link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Seabag said it best:

"Obama has brought tens of millions of Americans to their knees begging for government to save them. You can keep carrying his water all you want but he’s not going to win this time. People are waking up sufficiently to see through the hope and change lie. The dream is over…now it’s time for the adults to run the show. "

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by MRuss

Obama: Proven fraud.

Romeny: Not yet proven to be a fraud.

Romney on the other hand, he is already a proven fraud because he has changed positions on so many issues in less than a decade

Why is someone changing their mind fraud? I don't understand.

You'd rather someone kept the same beliefs all the time even if evidence was presented to them that they were wrong about something? That they were totally inflexible?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Taiyed

Seabag said it best:

"Obama has brought tens of millions of Americans to their knees begging for government to save them. You can keep carrying his water all you want but he’s not going to win this time. People are waking up sufficiently to see through the hope and change lie. The dream is over…now it’s time for the adults to run the show. "

Sounds like you have been brain washed by the Mitt Romney Campaign! Oh god bless your little soul.

link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Probably the worst argument ever to exist here in cyberspace.

Get some real talking points, a good debate platfrom, a list of things that Obama has done to make this world a better place...

and get back to me.

link   
reply to post by Taiyed

I tell you, don't vote
Don't get involved in this theatrical TV show, called the american elections.

edit on 29-10-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Remember 4 years ago when i cried when Obama gave a speech?

Ye ill be remembering you while crying for his 2nd term speech

edit on 29-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: error 404

link   

link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Nah. You're wrong about that.

It's already been decided. Obama is out.

Sorry.

As Seabag said, it's time for the grown ups to run the country.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Thank you for your thoughts.

Move along.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Taiyed

Seabag said it best:

You aren't telling me who I should vote for, only empty factless rhetoric against Obama.

So, educate me and "wake me up", who should I vote for?

I'm a bit concerned that you are having such a problem in this little task, because apparently you have all the answers, so please share them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

You'd rather someone kept the same beliefs all the time even if evidence was presented to them that they were wrong about something? That they were totally inflexible?

Changing your mind based on evidence and facts or new information is one thing.

Changing your mind based on who you are talking to and who your audience is, is an entirely different thing.

link   

reply to post by Taiyed

The grown ups with the same agenda as the man you are complaining about.

This place is little more than the Blaze Jr., what a sad sorry place it's become. Let's all vote for the lemmings. Romney will save us!

The end result will be the same, you will hate Romney in less than a year and come over here and tell us how you never supported him.

link   

reply to post by Taiyed

Nah. You're wrong about that.

It's already been decided. Obama is out.

Sorry.

Polls and analysis say otherwise.

Current state, if the election were today, all data points to an Obama victory.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

You've had four years to learn the issues, to see Obama for who he is, to shed the sheeple wool and get with it.

If you expect me to spend my day summing it all up for you, you are sadly mistaken.

It is YOUR job to educate yourself, to wake up and get real. It is not my job to do it for you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Oh, I see.

You still think we the people decide?!

How cute!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Most of the polls point to a tie. It's dead even right now. Gallup has Romney up by 4% among likely voters. Nate Silver is the only one clinging to an outright Obama win.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Taiyed

You've had four years to learn the issues, to see Obama for who he is, to shed the sheeple wool and get with it.

If you expect me to spend my day summing it all up for you, you are sadly mistaken.

It is YOUR job to educate yourself, to wake up and get real. It is not my job to do it for you.

I am very educated on the issues.

I agree with Obama on about 80% of the issues. I agree with Romney on about 5%. There is about 15% of the issues that I don't agree with either of them.

I do believe you created this thread to actually try to convince people, am I right?

But now that you are asked to actually come up with factual information, you are claiming you don't have time.

Very typical empty rhetoric, retreat back into your shell as soon as someone challenges you who knows the issues.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Romney on the other hand, he is already a proven fraud because he has changed positions on so many issues in less than a decade...and he has done this multiple times.

reply to post by khimbar

Changing your mind based on evidence and facts or new information is one thing.

Changing your mind based on who you are talking to and who your audience is, is an entirely different thing.

Right ok.

Can you show where Romney changing his mind has been

1. Due to new evidence.
2. Due to who his audience is.

And how you've come to these conclusions.

Thank you kindly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join