It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by 3chainz

This video and thread is a joke....

They really think Romney, who is a corporate goblin, flip flop, trickle down Zionist neo-con is really going to change the country for the better.

He can’t do worse than Obama….

Republicans are incapable of the level of deficit spending achieved by this president. Even neo-con Bush pales in comparison.

this is a totally false comparision...bush DID NOT HAVE THE WARS ON BUDGET...OBAMA INCLUDED THEM ON HIS BUDGET...plus the stimulus
the bush budget numbers were false, because he DIDN'T INCLUDE IRAQ AND AFGAN WARS IN HIS OWN BUDGET...how clear can it be said?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by 3chainz

They really think Romney, who is a corporate goblin, flip flop, trickle down Zionist neo-con is really going to change the country for the better.

Republicans are incapable of the level of deficit spending achieved by this president. Even neo-con Bush pales in comparison.

You do realize that the 09 spending is Bush's budget, right?

Budgets are passed the previous year, and it also includes all the bank bailouts under Bush.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wrong.

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

Here are the facts, according to the official government statistics:

• In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.

• In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

• In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

• In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

• Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.

Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.

There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear.

Why do people think Obama has spent like a drunken sailor? It’s in part because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal budget.

What people forget (or never knew) is that the first year of every presidential term starts with a budget approved by the previous administration and Congress. The president only begins to shape the budget in his second year. It takes time to develop a budget and steer it through Congress — especially in these days of congressional gridlock.

The 2009 fiscal year, which Republicans count as part of Obama’s legacy, began four months before Obama moved into the White House. The major spending decisions in the 2009 fiscal year were made by George W. Bush and the previous Congress.

Like a relief pitcher who comes into the game with the bases loaded, Obama came in with a budget in place that called for spending to increase by hundreds of billions of dollars in response to the worst economic and financial calamity in generations.

articles.marketwatch.com...

www.factcheck.org...

www.forbes.com...
ed it on 29-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Love your counter arugments! You rock.

I've heard that you can't debate with Obama supporters.

If it isn't obvious to them what is really going on, it means they're brain washed.

If they're brainwashed, there is no arguing with them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Taiyed

To each his own, my friend.

We all wake up at our own time and pace.

If you wake up in four years with drones flying over your house, no job, and still enslaved to TPTB, please don't come to ATS and complain.

Obama has done nothing for this country, but sell its soul.

You are one of the enablers.

Congratualtions.

Ok, so wake me up.

Educate me on who I should vote for instead of Obama.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Let me get this straight...are you implying that Romney is the better choice? The guy that wants to run this country like a game of Monopoly?

Good luck selling that truckload of taurine feces. All it's good for is burning - like this country if Romney gets elected.

edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by redtic

We'll all have you to thank when this country falls to its knees.

Congratulations.

But there's no debating with liberals.

You can't name two good things Obama has done, and yet, you're still sobbing with awe when he wallks onto a stage.

Ohhhhh... brainwashed.

How sad.

I can name plenty of good things Obama has done - but, really, what's the use - you'd just shoot them all down with your own twisted logic. Let's do this - after Obama wins - and he will win - let's check up on things 1, 2, 4 years from now and see where we're at. Things are improving, despite what you're told to believe on Fox news, and despite the ongoing resistance to do so from the right.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I like, how at the end of the term, the president gets evil status. People must have forgotten George Bush. According to some, he and his folk orchestrated the 911 attacks.

If I were a true conspiracy theorist, I would remember that the president isn't really the one in charge.. So it doesn't really matter who gets voted in. Politician is a politician. ( Conspiracy theorist opinion)

link   
I think the quote in my signature is appropriate here so here it is in bold.

“Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers too plainly prove a deliberate systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery.” - Thomas Jefferson

He says it better than I ever could.

link   

reply to post by Taiyed

If you wake up in four years with drones flying over your house, no job, and still enslaved to TPTB, please don't come to ATS and complain.

So, when Romney does get in office (and he will) and all those things happen then by rights you won't be able to come on this site and complain?

Really, this is all getting laughable. Which turd is better? Didn't you guys watch that foreign policy debate? They agreed about everything. Romney just said "I'll say it louder". Romney endorses NDAA, Kill Lists and the Domestic use of drones. He's already said so, another poster has posted that evidence.

ATS has turned into Doublethink on a grand scale. You are arguing Romney is somehow different while he admittedly endorses the same policies you are complaining about. This place has became nothing more than a right wing talk board.

We've got a choice, a choice between a head shot or bleeding out.

Oh and all caps are annoying, just sayin'
edit on 29-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

reply to post by Taiyed

To each his own, my friend.

We all wake up at our own time and pace.

Obama has done nothing for this country, but sell its soul.

You are one of the enablers.

Congratualtions.

Ok, so wake me up.

Educate me on who I should vote for instead of Obama.

Vote for a cucumber. Vote for a slice of bread. Vote for a pair of scissors.

Modern day politics across the world is a farce. All politicians lie, cheat, steal, abuse and decieve. You might as well vote for an inanimate object because it will achieve more than a candidate.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

If it hasn't been said before?

You already HAVE drones flying over your home, no jobs and day by day you're falling under more enslavement by TPTB! And that wasn't done just by the President. He's puppet!

And really hun, DROP THE CAPS IN THE TITLE - it's against T&C, it's annoying, and yelling at everyone never changed anything. Believe me, I've tried.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

Regurgitated "Think Progress" pics????
Good hell.

Ok then, go vote 0bama. Have fun with that.

Oh yeah, for got to mention that 0bama was wrong on bayonets. Maybe check the Military numbers there, as they are still in use and issued.

Oh yeah, there are also groups within the Military that still use Horses as well.

0bama really has no clue as to what the Military is or does.
He should stick to organizing moronic Acorn groups and other suckers.

edit on 29-10-2012 by macman because: (no reason given)

link   
I still can't believe that people are voting. Thinking they have a say. Believing that this time, things will change.
It's the same # everytime. ''I'm gonna change this and i'm going to make this better.''
Can voters not see though this charade? I suppose it's all that BS stuck in their ears...
This is ATS and there are people on here who defend these puppets still?
Madness

...maybe it's me who's lost his marbles....

link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Yep.

We're voting for the OTHER puppet this time.

Because the puppet in the white house today has been proven a fraud.

Can't vote for a proven fraud, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You kool aid drinkers can defend it all you want but the proof of Obama’s failures are visible everywhere and effect everyone. The age old political question – are you better off now than 4 years ago? Not many people can answer yes….

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yet you think Romney is going to be any real degree of different than Obama or Bush?

Can you be anymore gullible?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE
I still can't believe that people are voting. Thinking they have a say. Believing that this time, things will change.
It's the same # everytime. ''I'm gonna change this and i'm going to make this better.''
Can voters not see though this charade? I suppose it's all that BS stuck in their ears...
This is ATS and there are people on here who defend these puppets still?
Madness

...maybe it's me who's lost his marbles....

Nope, you haven't lost your marbles, you are one of millions of people who realise that public participation in politricks is just TPTB throwing the stupid useless eaters a bone to gnaw on whilst they have a 50 man all male orgy in the Bilderberg mansion, paid for by us.

I'm going to draw a massive cock on the next ballot paper I get.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

reply to post by 3chainz

this is a totally false comparision...bush DID NOT HAVE THE WARS ON BUDGET...OBAMA INCLUDED THEM ON HIS BUDGET...plus the stimulus
the bush budget numbers were false, because he DIDN'T INCLUDE IRAQ AND AFGAN WARS IN HIS OWN BUDGET...how clear can it be said?

And let's not forget that a little something called "the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression" happened in 2008. Obama did not cause that. Unemployment skyrocketed as a result and necessary counter-measures were taken in order to avoid total financial collapse. Other than all of the above, you have a pretty good point, seabag!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

You don't get it because you're an Obama fan.

The crying, weeping people whom Obama fooled during his speeches of four years ago,---some of them actually thought Obama was going to buy them a dishwasher.

Or build them a McMansion.

He didn't, of course.

How's that hopey, changey thing working for ya now?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join