It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Oh yeah, for got to mention that 0bama was wrong on bayonets. Maybe check the Military numbers there, as they are still in use and issued.

Oh yeah, there are also groups within the Military that still use Horses as well.

0bama really has no clue as to what the Military is or does.

He wasn't wrong at all, he said we have "FEWER" horses and bayonets, and we do.

He never said we don't have horses and bayonets, just that we have FEWER of them.

Would you like the transcript so you can read it for yourself? Would that even stop you from trying to spread lies?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, I'm sure not voting for Romney either. Maybe I won't even bother voting, I thought about Johnson but he will accomplish nothing against congress. The political system in this country sucks royally. Maybe we should go back to having a king and queen. The system we have now is wandering more towards corporate puppeteering.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by 3chainz

Yep.

We're voting for the OTHER puppet this time.

Because the puppet in the white house today has been proven a fraud.

Can't vote for a proven fraud, right?

The only proven fraud is Romney.

Or maybe you don't consider flip flopping on major major issues in the past 6 years a fraud?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I'll say it one more time:

Not able to prove that Romney is a better choice. Heck, I'd prefer if everyone in America marched on Washington and demanded a completely new government. Now. Here. Today.

But since everyone is too un-educated, or busy, or brainwashed, or asleep to care....here are the choices:

Obama: Proven fraud.

Romeny: Not yet proven to be a fraud.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I'm not an Obama fan. He is right wing, I'm leftist...kind of a clash of ideas.

The crying, weeping people whom Obama fooled during his speeches of four years ago,---some of them actually thought Obama was going to buy them a dishwasher.

lol, well it's not like you have room to talk. You're far more delusional than anyone who was dreaming of dishwashers, you actually think Romney is going to help the country.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Well, I'm sure not voting for Romney either. Maybe I won't even bother voting, I thought about Johnson but he will accomplish nothing against congress. The political system in this country sucks royally. Maybe we should go back to having a king and queen. The system we have now is wandering more towards corporate puppeteering.

250 years later and you want to reenter the fold. You are going to have chores for 100 years to make up for the tea you destroyed.

On a serious note, Monarchs are a dying breed. Sure, they are lovely to have as a living piece of national heritage, but they are not needed.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by jimmyx

You kool aid drinkers can defend it all you want but the proof of Obama’s failures are visible everywhere and effect everyone. The age old political question – are you better off now than 4 years ago? Not many people can answer yes….

You are using an old graphic.

Unemployment is lower now than in your graphic. Gasoline was an an artificial low when he took office due to the recession (it was 4.12 5 months before he took office). Recessions tend to decrease wages. And Obama grew government spending at the lowest level in decades.

Your false information may work on idiots who aren't informed (Fox News audience), but not on semi-intelligent people.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rebroadcast

I really do agree with you. I really, really, do.

It's all a big farce.

But I just can't stand to see Obama's face for one more day on my television screen.

I need someone new to hate.

link   

reply to post by seabag

Love your counter arugments! You rock.

I've heard that you can't debate with Obama supporters.

If it isn't obvious to them what is really going on, it means they're brain washed.

If they're brainwashed, there is no arguing with them.

What’s mind boggling is that anyone believes what Obama says anymore…I mean, how damned THICK can some people be. The dude has done nothing but lie….repeatedly….and they keep gobbling it up.

link   

reply to post by FeelingPure

I'm sorry, but people like you scare me.
Have you ever heard of the NDAA? Tell me, have you? Did you know that Americans can now be detained and imprisoned--even killed--without due process? It was recently used on a Marine who spoke out about Obama on FB. Yes, it's true. But you are probably asleep.

Hey, why do you come to ATS?

This is a conspiracy website.

Obama is the biggest fraud--the biggest conspiracy ever perpetraded on the American people.

But you're probably one of the people who cried tears of joy when he spoke four years ago.

Ugh.

I'm sorry, but people like you scare me.

lol, You don't know me, People like me scare you? Guess what ................... PEKA - BOO!!

Have you ever heard of the NDAA?

I know about the NDAA , I don't support detained and imprisoned, Murdered --without due process,

why do you come to ATS?

Because i want to contribute to the community by sharing news & providing my opinion,

This is a conspiracy website.

Yes, I know that my friend.

Obama is the biggest fraud--the biggest conspiracy ever perpetraded on the American people.

I agree, But so are other politicians

But you're probably one of the people who cried tears of joy when he spoke four years ago.

To be honest i hoped & my intentions were for him to do better then what he had done of this day, Did you think i wanted america to fail more in the economy?

Now you know me a little bit more, Do you still hate me? Because i gave an opinion of good intention?.
edit on 29-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: error 404

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
. Maybe we should go back to having a king and queen.

Maybe we should and if things keep up the way they are you better get ready to leave depending on where you are. I am going to leave the place I live if it happens. My state would plunge right back into the dark ages.

Romney is the head shot, Obama is the wrist slash. If you get Romney we will probably have boots on the ground in Syria by April and war with Iran within two years. Obama will just be more festering until the whole thing collapses. So it's really about a violent death or a quiet one in the end. Either way, it's gonna die.
edit on 29-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Obama: Proven fraud.

Romeny: Not yet proven to be a fraud.

I would love for you to explain how Obama is a proven fraud. He has done exactly what he said he was going to do. If someone voted for him in 2008 and is dissapointed, that just proves they are uninformed morons that voted without knowing what he stood for and planned on doing.

Romney on the other hand, he is already a proven fraud because he has changed positions on so many issues in less than a decade...and he has done this multiple times. For example, abortion...he was for it, then against it, then for it, now against it. Same with gay marriage, same with immigration, same with auto bailouts, same with afganistan withdrawl, same with Iran policy, same with just about every single issue you can think of.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can't believe Americans on ATS still believe you will have change in your 2 party system.
Both parties are funded by the same corporate powers...

NOTHING WILL CHANGE, THE AGENDA STAYS THE SAME.

The whole world knows the american election is a big farce, except americans, even the UN doesn't trust your elections anymore, and wants to monitor this farce americans live under.

Watch this vid, it shows you how uniformed americans actually are.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

They do keep gobbling it up.

It's the Sheeple's job.

They do it so well!

We should congratulate them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I know. I agree with you.

But not voting for Obama--who is sooooo outwardly a NWO puppet, is my way of giving the whole ordeal my middle finger.

Plus, I get sick to my stomach thinking of all the crying, weeping, supporters at Obama speeches....and look where we are now.

The only thing worse than Obama is his supporters.

Off to the farm with the sheeple!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

You are using an old graphic.

Unemployment is lower now than in your graphic. Gasoline was an an artificial low when he took office due to the recession (it was 4.12 5 months before he took office). Recessions tend to decrease wages. And Obama grew government spending at the lowest level in decades.

Your false information may work on idiots who aren't informed (Fox News audience), but not on semi-intelligent people.

Pseudo-intellectual garbage!

Obama has brought tens of millions of Americans to their knees begging for government to save them. You can keep carrying his water all you want but he’s not going to win this time. People are waking up sufficiently to see through the hope and change lie. The dream is over…now it’s time for the adults to run the show.

edit on 29-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You still haven't tried to educate me on who I should vote for other than Obama.

Your Citizen's United hit piece didn't do it...so tell me who I should vote for other than Obama and why.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Okay. Let's get real here.

Please explain to me what it is you like so much about Obama.

I'd like to know.

And by the way, aren't you on the wrong webiste?

This is more your speed:

www.moveon.org

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rebroadcast
Nope, you haven't lost your marbles,

Good, although I feel close to it...

I'm going to draw a massive cock on the next ballot paper I get.

I wouldn't... they'd enjoy that. Probably stick it on the fridge.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join