It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 10
47
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 


Really?

Are you trolling?

With everything going on, you think Obama is not going to go to war, better yet do you think he has a choice?

Lets forget the real world for a second and say you are right, who said anything about voting for Romney?

You have more then two choices.

And the fact that you "think" a person may go to war with Iran (and I guess with no support) is grounds for you giving up your rights, is so ignorant I refuse to believe it.


Now I know for a fact that "Obama campaigners " are paying people to plant Obama posters, stickers and lawn ads.
And according to some people (Obama supports) that I know, who called and signed up were told they could make $14/hour post pro-Obama content on internet forms. (all this time i thought it was a joke, but they have an add on indeed.com)

The question is how many Obama supports on this website are getting paid to post?

I know Obama is a criminal and I think Romney is as well. This is why another person will get my vote, and so far it's looking like Johnson.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. You forgot to quote me when I said


Please don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying Romney would be better, in fact I'm saying he would probably be another traitor.
Or maybe you didn't read that far down because it looks like you only read half a sentence.
edit on 10/29/2012 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

I know Obama is a criminal and I think Romney is as well. This is why another person will get my vote, and so far it's looking like Johnson.
Why all the Anger?

Your Voting Johnson(so far) and thats fine, thats your right.


As is my right to vote Obama.

I would haved gladly voted Ron Paul, but after the GOP cheated him out of a fair chance, Im left with Obama.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty
 


I just wish more people realized that they have more than two choices, more than two parties, to look at. I hate the idea of political parties in the first place because it places an unrealistic and stereotypical generalization on the people that are part of it. Reminds me of high school all over again.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloBloodline
 


much agreed....



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


This video is produced by a right wing media corp. I find it amazing that ANYONE in this nation could believe that ANY president could fix a failed economy in less than 4 years. It took our nation over a decade to recover from the 1st Great Depression....and this one was actually worse, due to already high inflation and low wages. But what has "helped" many people get by is credit cards, sinking themselves further into debt. The top 1% has quadrupled their wealth since the crash, yet the poor get poorer.

People complain Obama introduced another 5 Trillion to the deficit NOT TRUE. 4.6 Trillion of that was carried over from Bush policies and tax breaks. (you can check the CBO for those stats)

Obama STALLED millions of home foreclosures, created more than 2.5 million jobs in the private sector alone, instituted regulations on Wall Street (which the DOW is well over 13,000 right now, and it was just over 7,000 when he took office). He also has the smallest over budget spending in 60 years of 1.1 Trillion. (**Over Spending budget** every president has had one EXCEPT for Clinton's last year, he had a 200 Billion surplus, which Bush 2 gave away in tax breaks along with the Social Security money his 1st year in office) The deficit is created by NOT ENOUGH taxes coming in.

I shouldn't even need to go into the whole gas prices issue, because anyone with a brain KNOWS the President has NO SAY in what the prices are....that is strictly the oil companies themselves. (and the oil companies have been SITTING on over 7,000 APPROVED drilling and fracking permits for years so they can keep the prices higher)

I am becoming so frustrated with many of the posters on this site lately. It seems no one knows how to research anything anymore to find the truth of matters at hand. I don't care who you vote for, but at least be informed. And so what if there are 40 people in this video interviewed that are upset with Obama, yet there are dozens of more videos with thousands of people who will state that they ARE better off than they were 4 years ago. And besides, no matter what information I put up, or the OP puts up, the election is next week and 95% OF THE VOTERS MADE UP THEIR MINDS MONTHS AGO.

Obama's list of accomplishments is extremely large, even with a Congress that has stalled him along the way
www.addictinginfo.org...

You can also have a look at this for some info....
www.thepragmaticpundit.com...

People can swing either way, depending on what they want or expect from our President. But here is a video circulating about Romney, which should/could make people not want to vote for him......

youtu.be...

I cannot WAIT til these elections are over. I have never seen so much childish mud slinging in my life!



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by funnychick
reply to post by MRuss
 


This video is produced by a right wing media corp. I find it amazing that ANYONE in this nation could believe that ANY president could fix a failed economy in less than 4 years. It took our nation over a decade to recover from the 1st Great Depression....and this one was actually worse, due to already high inflation and low wages. But what has "helped" many people get by is credit cards, sinking themselves further into debt. The top 1% has quadrupled their wealth since the crash, yet the poor get poorer.

People complain Obama introduced another 5 Trillion to the deficit NOT TRUE. 4.6 Trillion of that was carried over from Bush policies and tax breaks. (you can check the CBO for those stats)

Obama STALLED millions of home foreclosures, created more than 2.5 million jobs in the private sector alone, instituted regulations on Wall Street (which the DOW is well over 13,000 right now, and it was just over 7,000 when he took office). He also has the smallest over budget spending in 60 years of 1.1 Trillion. (**Over Spending budget** every president has had one EXCEPT for Clinton's last year, he had a 200 Billion surplus, which Bush 2 gave away in tax breaks along with the Social Security money his 1st year in office) The deficit is created by NOT ENOUGH taxes coming in.

I shouldn't even need to go into the whole gas prices issue, because anyone with a brain KNOWS the President has NO SAY in what the prices are....that is strictly the oil companies themselves. (and the oil companies have been SITTING on over 7,000 APPROVED drilling and fracking permits for years so they can keep the prices higher)

I am becoming so frustrated with many of the posters on this site lately. It seems no one knows how to research anything anymore to find the truth of matters at hand. I don't care who you vote for, but at least be informed. And so what if there are 40 people in this video interviewed that are upset with Obama, yet there are dozens of more videos with thousands of people who will state that they ARE better off than they were 4 years ago. And besides, no matter what information I put up, or the OP puts up, the election is next week and 95% OF THE VOTERS MADE UP THEIR MINDS MONTHS AGO.

Obama's list of accomplishments is extremely large, even with a Congress that has stalled him along the way
www.addictinginfo.org...

You can also have a look at this for some info....
www.thepragmaticpundit.com...

People can swing either way, depending on what they want or expect from our President. But here is a video circulating about Romney, which should/could make people not want to vote for him......

youtu.be...

I cannot WAIT til these elections are over. I have never seen so much childish mud slinging in my life!


amen ...amen.....this is just so frustrating!



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloBloodline
 





I just wish more people realized that they have more than two choices, more than two parties, to look at. I hate the idea of political parties in the first place because it places an unrealistic and stereotypical generalization on the people that are part of it. Reminds me of high school all over again.
Yes I agree.
I just wish people would stop begging to have their rights taken away.
It's almost as if they want to be slaves.
And people no longer care about their freedom, or the United States Constitution.
When you ask why they support a traitor, they don't respond, or they say "lesser of the two evils".

Now I'm not so ignorant that I believe there really are that many "sheep" on this website, I know a lot of them are getting paid, not a US citizen, a true "believer" in socialism/communism, or down right just trolling.
But it's sad to know that there really are people that just do as they're told, or believe everything the media says.
I had a 14 year old kid tell me "America is and never was a republic, it's always been a democracy".
What do you say to that?

It's all propaganda they feed us over time, until we start to believe that it's true.
Dumb down,dived and make the people rely on you, and they will beg to serve on their knees.





posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by funnychick
 


From your link


He oversaw a bailout of General Motors that saved at least 1.4 million jobs, and put pressure on the company to change its practices, resulting in GM returning to its place as the top car company in the world.
So, he oversaw Bush's bailout of General Motors. "That saved at least 1.4 million jobs?"
The question is where did the jobs get saved?
Dan Akerson the ECO of GM said


"Almost 7 out of every 10 cars we make are made outside the United State"


Now we could go on, but what he did not do will not change your mind, so let me ask you why you support him after he used an auto-pen to keep and extend the patriot act, gave us NDAA and NDRP. All of which violate the United States Constitution?

Why do you support a traitor that has taking away your rights?
Why do you support the violating and shredding of the United States Constitution?




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but some random video from some random source is not enough to convince me to vote for romney, nor a third party candidate. Gary Johnson is just another rich white guy. He hasn't said or done anything to convince me that he'd be any different. I'm thinking that obama would at least try to hold the line on encroaching theocracy.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by FeelingPure
 


I'm sorry, but people like you scare me.

Have you ever heard of the NDAA? Tell me, have you? Did you know that Americans can now be detained and imprisoned--even killed--without due process? It was recently used on a Marine who spoke out about Obama on FB. Yes, it's true. But you are probably asleep.

Hey, why do you come to ATS?

This is a conspiracy website.

Obama is the biggest fraud--the biggest conspiracy ever perpetraded on the American people.

But you're probably one of the people who cried tears of joy when he spoke four years ago.

Ugh.



Just to be clear.. are you suggesting we vote for Romney?



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I actually read the first 2 pages... then I felt my IQ drop by 35 points like a typical yankeee arguing over the best puppet for their nation..shame on me!

Excuse me while I try and gain those points back.

*Note to self*: Do not follow or view another political thread or anything about a US president*

~ Love is an art



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by funnychick
 


From your link


He oversaw a bailout of General Motors that saved at least 1.4 million jobs, and put pressure on the company to change its practices, resulting in GM returning to its place as the top car company in the world.
So, he oversaw Bush's bailout of General Motors. "That saved at least 1.4 million jobs?"
The question is where did the jobs get saved?
Dan Akerson the ECO of GM said


"Almost 7 out of every 10 cars we make are made outside the United State"


Now we could go on, but what he did not do will not change your mind, so let me ask you why you support him after he used an auto-pen to keep and extend the patriot act, gave us NDAA and NDRP. All of which violate the United States Constitution?

Why do you support a traitor that has taking away your rights?
Why do you support the violating and shredding of the United States Constitution?

Have you got a viable alternative has your candidate said they will repeal these acts?

Did you know almost all SUVs and Trucks from every manufacturer are made in the US?
Do you know why? Tariffs are the reason why. Has your candidate said he will do these things different?

Just what are you trying to sell here?



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by FeelingPure
 


I'm sorry, but people like you scare me.

Have you ever heard of the NDAA? Tell me, have you? Did you know that Americans can now be detained and imprisoned--even killed--without due process? It was recently used on a Marine who spoke out about Obama on FB. Yes, it's true. But you are probably asleep.

Hey, why do you come to ATS?

This is a conspiracy website.

Obama is the biggest fraud--the biggest conspiracy ever perpetraded on the American people.

But you're probably one of the people who cried tears of joy when he spoke four years ago.

Ugh.



I wasn't that excited about Obama the first time around, but I was happy to have a viable diplomat after W. I'm not casting a vote this time around, because there's too many things Obama did/didnt do that I can't vote for him. That said, I feel as though ai would have to drop 40 IQ points, and punch all of my friends and neighbors in the throat if I were to vote for Romney. Voting for the lesser of two evils is a sad proposition...voting for the greater of two is FAR worse.

And regarding the NDAA...the so-called PATRIOT Acts already gave gov't the power to detain indefinitely and/or kill whoever they decided might be a terrorist. And the NDAA the president signed had overwhelming support of Dems and Reps in Congress. I'm not saying its a good thing, but Romney said himself he would have signed it to.

Realistically, you can watch that video and vote for Obama just as easily as you cab watch a George Soros video and vote for Romney. They both suck, and any supporter of one speaking against the other has the credibility of Donald Rumsfeld.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Going on ninety now and have voted independent since Dwight Eisenhower. Never did believe in belonging to a club of any sort cause it kind of makes you beholding to another guy. I like to be independent and try to judge a guy on merit and not BS.

Have been fooled in my life and can't say that I'm smarter than the other guy. I am real lucky I guess. I'm still in my own house even though lost my wife some years back, but now I have outlived my income. You youngsters out there should pay attention to this cause if you live long enough you will do the same if you don't plan now. The average guy can never save enough to live in comfort now days. Those days are gone and don't be fooled by this smooth talker who is gonna give you a car in every garage and a chicken in every pot. It ain't ever gonna happen. These politicians are thieving rats who will change the rules after you get so old you can't do a thing about it.

As a young man my social security was called social security insurance (FICIA) but now the rules change. after all the money was stolen from the fund and the IOU's were burned they changed the name of the game to Welfare. So now I am a welfare leech according to the DC gangsters. Never mind that it was compulsory all my life and was passed as a insurance program, it now is changed to welfare. Now that is just one example that's gonna hit you youngsters when you get old. Just don't believe these lying thieves cause if you do your gonna wind up just like the poor fools who are now with one foot in the grave. Good luck at the voting booth.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Who cares he can't even prove he is from America and we continue to let him on with this mockery. Face it. Its a pony show, unfortunately half the morons in this country lined up to feed and pat it. Isn't romno from Mexico? When are we going start getting president from Jerusalem?



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


As long as one of the status quo puppets like Obama or Romney is selected and the same criminal senators and congress critters are in power, nothing is going to change.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


Even if we don't vote for Obama, he or Romney will still win and we will all lose. The system will have its way as always.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just want Obama out.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
it has become borderline embarrassing watching my fellow countrymen and women ( especially on ats ) honestly believing in this charade 2 party system,two sides of the same coin.That their vote counts.
Could it be indoctrination since youth?

No wonder the majority are led around by the nose.No wonder things have gotten so bad.
Why must we lie to ourselves or believe all the lies we continue being fed?

Wake up!!!

No matter who mins - Obama/Romney ...They are only pawns in a bigger game. The puppet masters are the ones who are running this 3 ring circus.



Anyone who sincerely believes that America will see substantial change via a different president is delusional...Or in denial.

The problem goes much much deeper.Behind the curtain,in the shadows where the true controllers hide.Removing them ( whomever "they" may be ) is the only way I see real change., Until the fed and the ones who are really making the decisions/running the show are removed...NOTHING will change.


edit on 29-10-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
47
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join