It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Knockout King": new savage "game" becoming more popular among urban youth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me
reply to post by Advantage

I'm sorry for what happened to you. But if one of us tough guys came to help you, would that be bad?

I have been attacked by 4 people at once. And I've been hit in the head with a bottle while riding my bike. In both of these cases my only crime was being white. Because of these incedents I DID train for such a thing. If you think it's impossible to be victorious when out numbered...you are simply wrong.

You definitely have to consider situations very carefully before jumping into a brawl to help someone.. if they outnumber and have weapons and you either overestimate yourself, or underestimate them.. you've not done anything to help the victim and you've just become a victim as well .. Sometimes the best way to help someone is to run and call for police, or for additional assistance.

I'm not a small guy and I've been in a number of fights myself, but if I see a few guys with baseball bats attacking someone.. the last thing I'm going to do is run over there and get my skull crushed in, I will have been of no help at all.. I'll be on my cell phone getting police and ambulances on the way ASAP..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blacko
These types of attacks will stop when a few perpetrators get shot in the face. Violence begets violence.

Well that's simply not true.. perps get shot all the time.. and there's still perps.. there are ALWAYS going to be bad apples in the bunch.. there always has been, there always will be..

This video is a good example.. if the old man had a concealed weapon the outcome would be no different because the kid was just walking off the bus, turned, sucker punched him and ran... the man was visibly dazed and grasping at nothing over the steering wheel several times.. he had no wits about him to grab a gun and fire, and by the time he did grab a weapon the kid was already out of the bus and running... That's how they do things.. they look for easy targets, catch them off guard with a sucker punch ... you have no idea what happened to you by the time it's over.
edit on 10/5/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It boggles the mind why society allows this crap to happen.

I blame the child firsters who say that you can't defend yourself against violent children because the children are more special than you are.

I truly just do not understand that mindset.

A person should have the right to defend themselves against any attacker, regardless of age, or gender, or if it's just words.

If somebody is going to hurt you you should have a right to fight back.

It truly bothers me that there are retards who just can't see that and say "no you don't, you have to sit down and take it like a man or we'll punish you and keep on punishing you" junk. Regardless of how many times I hear their reasons, I just can not wrap my mind around it.

The youths should just be put in jail, where somebody will make them their bitch for years and years and years.

I'm sorry, but I have nothing but hostile thoughts about this kind of thing.

edit on 5-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: fixed spelling errors

edit on 5-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by blacko
These types of attacks will stop when a few perpetrators get shot in the face. Violence begets violence.

Well that's simply not true.. perps get shot all the time.. and there's still perps.. there are ALWAYS going to be bad apples in the bunch.. there always has been, there always will be..

Obviously more and more of them need to be shot in the face. Criminals only understand violence, so we should give them a double helping of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me
reply to post by Advantage

I'm sorry for what happened to you. But if one of us tough guys came to help you, would that be bad?

I have been attacked by 4 people at once. And I've been hit in the head with a bottle while riding my bike. In both of these cases my only crime was being white. Because of these incedents I DID train for such a thing. If you think it's impossible to be victorious when out numbered...you are simply wrong.

You definitely have to consider situations very carefully before jumping into a brawl to help someone.. if they outnumber and have weapons and you either overestimate yourself, or underestimate them.. you've not done anything to help the victim and you've just become a victim as well .. Sometimes the best way to help someone is to run and call for police, or for additional assistance.

I'm not a small guy and I've been in a number of fights myself, but if I see a few guys with baseball bats attacking someone.. the last thing I'm going to do is run over there and get my skull crushed in, I will have been of no help at all.. I'll be on my cell phone getting police and ambulances on the way ASAP..

Very true. I am somewhat of a small guy. That's probably why I was targeted by these cowards. Also why I realized I need to train in martial arts.

I certainly would look carefully before getting involved. The time I got jumped by four guys changed me. I'm actually glad it happened.

I got pushed to the ground and went into a turttle like defense. They were kicking and punching. I was not even scratched. They ran away laughing. When I got up my addrenaline was pumping and I was ready to take them on. I chased after them as they got into a car. I pushed a shopping cart into thier rent-a-car. They kept going but looked back like "holy s#!t he's gone crazy"

It is key to control your rage yet have the mental capacity to not cower in fear. That specific mental control has stayed with me years later. Along with a hatred of bullies. I forget who said it (Jackie Chan?) but he talked about how the best trained fighter in the world does not know how they will react in a real world confrontation. They may freeze up.

So I might be foolish. Bitter?...yes. Napolean Complex?...No because I dont flaunt my skill or start fights. But cowardice loosers beware. There is a super hero in plain clothes walking the streets.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
I love the young people of today. Not only do they need gangs to be tough, but they have to hit an old man and then run away. These kids are cowards, pure and simple.

ETA: I am not violent and do not believe in corporal punishment, but, if these were my kids, they would get their asses beat.
edit on 5-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

It's because they have no consequences.

It's been a while since HS , but even in HS if Kid A punches kid B.....Kid B also get's suspended for being attacked.

How F****** dumb is that?

That is why problems occur in our country.

We stopped having bad people pay consequences.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
One day they will do it to the wrong person. and on that day i hope there is a video of it so i can laugh my ass off!!

We all remember this...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Damn that was awesome Had too watch it twice, and I do agree there is always someone out there who isn't gonna take that sort of crap going down good on that guy. Tooooo funny!!

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I swear nothing makes me more furious than something like what happened in that video. Please, everyone, keep an eye on every single person you're around when out in public. I know most of us here are more than capable of taking care of ourselves, but you never know when some moron will try something stupid like that.

I HATE HATE HATE seeing stuff like that!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

maybe grab the little bastards and break their arm with a sledgehammer ,sometimes the punishment needs to be more violent than the crime for the crime to cease .i know it sounds harsh but the punishment in most western countries is weak because of human rights abuses.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Some people should just be EXTERMINATED. Soul-less people don't deserve to be on this earth. As you can probably sense...that video ticked me off! That was probably someones Grandpa......sad! Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
One day they will do it to the wrong person. and on that day i hope there is a video of it so i can laugh my ass off!!

We all remember this...

That scene was set up. you can tell. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

schools are known for imparting horrible lessons.

how many times has the whole classroom been punished with detention because of the actions of two or three.

what lesson does that teach a kid. it teaches them if they are going to get punished anyways, they might as well act unruly too.

it also encourages bad behaviour because some kids will get off at the power rush of getting everyone to stay after class with them.

and it punishes good behaviour and not rewarded it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
I did this back in elementary school with my buds.
This is nothing new, just getting more and more popular.

I'm not saying go out and beat up old people, but kids will be kids I guess because, even I was in a little wanna be "gang" for a while.

U know the age of 10-15 where u somehow own the world and nobody else matters.
We did petty crime because we were bored little kids with nothing to occupy our short attention span.
Maybe kids just need an extra curicular? Activities to keep them out of trouble.

Have to love that cop-out bs, "kids will be kids". Kids? They're young humans with enough cognition to choose what actions they take. If you choose to randomly assault, knockout, or kill people for "fun", I don't care what your age is. Being a teenager doesn't give you a free pass to enact terror on other people, and if these little turds think otherwise they should be made to be AFRAID to ever try it again.

Violence should never be the default solution to a problem -- whether that be a teenagers boredom, or a war profiteers demented craving.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
I love how everyone thinks this is a new thing.
I did this back in elementary school with my buds.
This is nothing new, just getting more and more popular.

Are you serious? Why? You do realize that is not normal right? You can't blame parents for that. The only kind of people that punch a stranger like that are sick, evil individuals.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Love that guys reaction. His gf/friend/whatever she is gets hit, he sees a threat and the fists start flying with zero hesitation. Looks like he's a boxer or something going by his stance.

For most people (myself included) the default flight or fight reaction is "flight" so that's why alot of these stupid "happy slapping", "knockout king" etc games get so popular. It actually takes quite alot of hard work to change, but if everyone re-trained themselves so their default flight or fight response is to fight, then I'm sure there wouldn't be half as many wanna-be gangsters as what there are now...although there would probably be alot more accidental hospitalisations caused by mixed communications/mis-interpreted actions....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sometimes there is no choice but to fight.

Some people are not interested in mature or peaceful conflict resolution, I'm sorry to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Took the words out I my mouth good sir. Brava!

I was raised to respect my elders. Also, I never hung around these type of coward losers. I've abhorred gangs and to this day still don see what's so glitzy and glamorous about them.

Sadly, I know that one day they will attempt to target me when I'm with my wife and son, and when that say comes, they'll cry out in pain for the unholy wraith ill unleash on them.

Cowards, the lot of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Disregard the title of the video, but just watch it.

Can you imagine if a large amount of white kids were playing this game and only chose black victims. This would be on the mainstream news channels.
edit on 10/5/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join