It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Knockout King": new savage "game" becoming more popular among urban youth.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

When the parents are only 5 years older than the kid, its obvious they have no direction or frame of reference in life to offer their offspring. Mandatory birth control, I tell ya!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

This isn't a game. It's a felony. And when the fatherless little cowards are caught. They should have the book thrown at them in every way the law will allow judged as adults. Then tap their parents income for restitution to the victims.
Inhuman acts of violence perpetrated against helpless people ? I think they prove them selves to be total goners, so far gone and worthless that they may as well get the death penalty.

GAME OVER !
edit on 6-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone said this or not....sooner or later they're going to mess with the wrong hombre and get shot/stabbed/beat to death themselves. Sadly, I wouldn't feel bad for the kids AT ALL. I've been saying for a few years now that the people growing up after Gen Y are completely F'd.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The main problem is is that the LEO don't want to intervene due to PC issues. Read between the lines and you'll understand what I'm saying. We had the same thing happen here in my city about a month or two ago. The police are out manned and when they aren't they're afraid of lawsuits from the NAACP and groups like that. It's a no win situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Wish I was there with my .40 smith and wesson. I'd of put a hollow point right in that degenerates empty skull. Hopefully ridding this world of one more parasite.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
f a kid sucker punched me I would sue the parents arse off any way I can.

But that's just me.

I prefer to use the law first, despite the things I may feel.

And hopefully it would be caught on tape, because tape is evidence usable in a court of law.

True, but I don't think you can get anything out of it...food stamps maybe... the problem here is they have nothing to lose, and have no fear of the system. MANY view the prison system as just part of their life cycle...it is these types that only a gun will help you in the end.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Don't know if anyone said this or not....sooner or later they're going to mess with the wrong hombre and get shot/stabbed/beat to death themselves. Sadly, I wouldn't feel bad for the kids AT ALL. I've been saying for a few years now that the people growing up after Gen Y are completely F'd.

That is the other sad part...their Life Expectancy is low....

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
I love how everyone thinks this is a new thing.
I did this back in elementary school with my buds.
This is nothing new, just getting more and more popular.

I'm not saying go out and beat up old people, but kids will be kids I guess because, even I was in a little wanna be "gang" for a while.

U know the age of 10-15 where u somehow own the world and nobody else matters.
We did petty crime because we were bored little kids with nothing to occupy our short attention span.
Maybe kids just need an extra curicular? Activities to keep them out of trouble.
edit on 5-10-2012 by otie1 because: no reason

OK, i'm going to find it pretty hard to read something dumber and more infuriating than that.....

I grew up in rough neighbourhood with no money and surrounded by many gangs and bullies. I learnt to defend myself and sometimes did some dumb things. But i never found myself wanting to attack the innocent or the helpless. If anything i had a urge to protect. You were just one of the cruel, probably scared and pathetic kids who needed to hurt the weak to feel better about your shortcomings.

You are 100% wrong in suggesting that all kids do this. Just mean kids, the selfish narcissistic kids, the sociopaths and psychopaths in the making. I'm sorry you appear to have placed yourself in that category and i have to say that when i was a kid, if i'd come across kids on my block acting like this and couldn't avoid their dumb asses, i picked the biggest and broke his nose. I have no sympathy, indeed i find some pleasure in the hope that this has happened to you when you were....

....in a little wanna be "gang" for a while.

Nothing in this world is worse than bullies - makes you almost believe in eugenics!

There's another thread on ATS about calculating your 'evilness' by your wealth. It's far easier to calculate evilness when in people when they do s**t like this. Sure there kids, but unpunished or corrected these cruel children will grow up to be cruel adults and we already have plenty of them.

edit on 7-10-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

New to me. I never hung out with a pack of cowards before. I wonder how many other people will admit to it?

Well said.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
In those city's having problem with this, they should get some local MMA fighters and get them dressed up as old people and go for a wonder round town at night. these punks will soon stop once they get their arse kicked a few times.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think it's kinda an unwriten rule that only the slave class can be considered criminals. The burshwaazi and up can never be considered criminals. Bizzare.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dodger13

A bit like this??

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I love the young people of today. Not only do they need gangs to be tough, but they have to hit an old man and then run away.

From the top of the pyramid to the bottom, psychopaths usually are in charge. Someone mentioned "A Clockwork Orange" earlier, the eye you see in the poster below is the all seeing eye from the US dollar. The all seeing eye represents the demonic/reptilian hive consciousness that essentially controls the entire pyramid:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I think it's kinda an unwriten rule that only the slave class can be considered criminals. The burshwaazi and up can never be considered criminals. Bizzare.

What's far worse is the fact that because the "elite" make the laws and the laws hardly ever even mention many of the really serious and dangerous crimes that the "elite" perpetrate like the unethical use of subliminals in media for example.

Incredibly, there's a video on youtube showing that the very US government agency that is supposed to regulate the use of subliminals in the media actually uses subliminals on its own website! Do you think they'll really seriously be out to enforce laws against the use of subliminals?
edit on 7-10-2012 by infiniteclarity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There's very little honor left in this world.
They should sit those kids down in front of that video and replay it over and over for hours...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
People make a million PC excuses for it. There is NO excuse for it.

Absolutely agree. But I would go further than that and say that, if the kid is under age, the parents should be in court and charged with them.

Right now we have a bad situation where parenting is becoming more pathetic by the day, with more and more parents leaving their kids to raise themselves. This has to stop, and the only way I can see it being changed is partly through actually holding the parents responsible for the actions of their kids.

I would NEVER have EVER done anything like attack another person, it was totally not on my radar at all. This would have been completely unacceptable to my parents. If I had done anything like this to another person my parents would have beat the c**p out of me! My parents were intelligent, loving and kind people, the most I ever got was a "clip 'round the ear" for talking back or something, but if I had attacked someone in this way they would have beaten me - and I would have deserved it!

I do not understand how a child can be raised to think this kind of thing is acceptable. And for that I completely blame the parents. We've had discussions like this on ATS before, and people defend parents suggesting that there are other influences too. But it is the parent who allows those influences! If the kid is hanging around with a gang, you stop it. If the kid is playing violent games and acting them out, you stop it! If the kid is bullying other kids on the internet, you confiscate their computer.

The parent is ALWAYS responsible for the actions of their child. That child is a product of those parents. Kids are not born with this kind of violence inside them, they learn it, and the parent has allowed that child to be exposed to it and believe that it is acceptable.

A well raised child would never do something like this. A properly raised child would walk away from a gang. A perfectly raised child would walk away from these gangs and call the police to report the assault and then willingly be a witness against them.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here we have kids coming down from Chicago to "attend" college. Most of them are ok although quite annoying and intrusive. I've had issues with several but nothing to the point where I would have considered drawing my pistol. This year is different. Its like being on the wrong side of Chicago at night around here now. Lots of the first semester kids are here only to sell dope until they get caught or flunk out. They've brought their gangster lifestyle with them to my small town. As I type this, my pistol is on my hi[p and my wife has the AR beside the bed. If that kind of crap begins in my neighborhood, well lets just say that the police and I have already had a few discussions on exactly what will happen. I've also got a couple of friends nearby who will back any play I make because WE are sick of this kinda sh#t being brought into our homes. My wife knows to call them before the police

I'm not Rambo or some internet tough guy, but I have great aim and ten rounds with another ten in a loaded mag. The AR has 30 with a spare magazine already loaded and my wife is an even better shot than me. We'll take a few with us............

Like I've told others in my life, try me.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm not saying go out and beat up old people, but kids will be kids I guess because, even I was in a little wanna be "gang" for a while.

U know the age of 10-15 where u somehow own the world and nobody else matters.
We did petty crime because we were bored little kids with nothing to occupy our short attention span.
Maybe kids just need an extra curicular? Activities to keep them out of trouble.
edit on 5-10-2012 by otie1 because: no reason

We TP'ed houses and played ring & run.

No harm done!

Those were the good old days!

Shame on these kids!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Right now we have a bad situation where parenting is becoming more pathetic by the day, with more and more parents leaving their kids to raise themselves. This has to stop, and the only way I can see it being changed is partly through actually holding the parents responsible for the actions of their kids.

I think everyone knows of a family where you've got a couple of great kids and a bad apple or black sheep that can't be helped no matter what.

Plus, can you imagine actually hearing this?

Q: What are you in jail for?

A: My child's assault.

That's not justice imho. What society can do is try more young thugs as adults and give them sentences that are appropriate for adults, I would agree with that.
edit on 7-10-2012 by infiniteclarity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I love the young people of today. Not only do they need gangs to be tough, but they have to hit an old man and then run away. These kids are cowards, pure and simple.

ETA: I am not violent and do not believe in corporal punishment, but, if these were my kids, they would get their asses beat.
edit on 5-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

You seem to forget that 'ass beating' is no longer acceptable. You can't even spank your child or leave a bruise on them without teachers/bystanders/whoever calling police or security. I've seen bystanders look at parents who scold their children in public like they are evil parents.

I think I grew up when all of these things were in the process of becoming unacceptable. Our parents yelled at us if we needed it, and more depending on the situation. I turned out fine and so did my 3 siblings. None of us have had any problems with drugs or the law, no violent history, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

The media has demonized parents who discipline their children, so this is the outcome, kids doing what they want when they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join