It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Knockout King": new savage "game" becoming more popular among urban youth.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
They are soft bitches all of them. I would like someone to try that # on me. I may go down but they will have a hell of a story to tell with broken teeth.

God Bless

Well said, sir.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

I dont know where you were raised but I know as a 19 year old young man that I never once was taught that it was okay to commit any crimes, even petty as you call it. Do not try to justify this generation as a whole as petty criminals because I for one am insulted, I refuse to be classified amongst the savages that I see everyday. The ones who do it today learned it from their parents, you are a product of your own environment...thats all there is to it.

-Troller

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

here in the uk we had a case where a gang of pure scum beat a couple of goths in a park the girl died and her b
oyfriend ended in a coma

don't anyone tell me that these scum are victims of society because if i ever see anything going down like that i will be the one going to prison because the nearest one i get hold of will die

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's sad to see my hometown (KC) turn into another Detroit.
The first thing that comes to mind is an armed society is a polite society.

Go try this crap in Kalispell, MT and see what happens.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I know you cant touch these kids but maybe if you find out where they live you can punch the parents in the face and each time the kid does it rinse and repeat. The parents will eventually get the message and kick their kids ass. One of these days one kid will pick on the wrong person. Everyone one on the news will go poor kid he didn't deserve it but secretly I think everyone will be laughing.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This happened here recently last year, a bunch of thugs (kids) tried something similar on an old mil vet. I can't remember if it was a secluded area or a street, but two or three were taken by the coroner later that night. One ended up critical at the local hospital. The victim? He walked away with a sore arm. All injured received gunshot wounds.

Luckily for this guy he expected something like this before he went out. I remember his statement, "every generation that grows up gets worse". I believe he is right. While things like this did happen in earlier years, it's definitely grown over the years and for some reason kids think it's acceptable.
edit on 10/7/2012 by JackBauer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
I love how everyone thinks this is a new thing.
I did this back in elementary school with my buds.
This is nothing new, just getting more and more popular.

I'm not saying go out and beat up old people, but kids will be kids I guess because, even I was in a little wanna be "gang" for a while.

U know the age of 10-15 where u somehow own the world and nobody else matters.
We did petty crime because we were bored little kids with nothing to occupy our short attention span.
Maybe kids just need an extra curicular? Activities to keep them out of trouble.
edit on 5-10-2012 by otie1 because: no reason

No, Otie1, I don't know. I never felt I "owned" the world, nor that "nobody else matters".
Many of us don't know.

So please, tell us what that felt like, thinking no negative outcomes would follow your negligence. I think we need to understand how this brand of jerk evolves from their infancy.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you?

Equating mob violence and the breakdown of the family unit (which certain factions in this country look to as a good thing) with the military?

Get out of here until you have something sensible to contribute.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ya there cowards who never been in a real fight in there lives. If it came down to it, with and without there gangs back up, they would not last a second. I blame the parents, some people just need to get that ass beat so they may have an idea of what it's like.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yes you can, you may not win but you can.

And with a weapon such as a knife really it is not that hard to eliminate 6 or 7 people in a short time especially if they expect to overpower you with there numbers and do not expect that you will fight back, the human body is quite a frail thing even a little cut if left to bleed can kill you, people have even died from getting cut or shot in the foot. It really is not all that hard but does require some practice. I am not talking about rambo stuff, but its quite possible.

With a gun its a no contest, and no matter what any law says if your attacked you have the right to fight back and even kill the attacker and to hell with some stupid pc sh*t even in court they would be hard pressed if some poor guy got attacked by a gang intent on who knows what, and he took out his legally owned gun and shot them, the right to protect yourself trumps the others.

Really there are some messed up laws in place if in such a situation you are at fault. And if they dont have the law that your allowed to carry a concealed weapon and if this violence continues then they better dam well make it a priority to get it in action. And hey maybe with a few drooping dead here and there the rest of the idiots would think twice on this random gang violence thing. A regular pistol caries 12 shots, and even if you suck at shooting that just means in any given such situation at those ranges at least 10 lost there life's. Dealing with the consequences however and the law and all that will be harder then it would be to take them all out. One thing is for sure, if the law does nothing then there just part of the problem.

If anything, if the police and the town officials are not doing anything about the matter then they are just enabling it. Color does not matter if they use that excuse or some stupid pc #, there idiots and should be removed from there offices, after all what good are they if they cant even handle that.

I am not promoting violence but if like you said if you got gangs no matter who they are be they kids, or adults, going around beating people and breaking and steeling things at random, or just because they can. Then I think its more then justifiable, its necessary.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You know there is an answer to this, but it's illegal and is very violent.

Have an old person sitting out there all alone on the bench.

Keep another person hidden and keeping an eye out on things.

Be wary if a group of kids comes up to her. If they attack her, snipe them from a distance.

When enough of them are killed by a hidden sniper, the word will get out how dangerous it is to play this game.

It will work if they're real cowards.

But this is something that the law would never support, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Ah, but one can dream.

I'm sorry if this is not palatable to you, but sometimes using such extreme measures is the only way to end this kind of problem. Sometimes in order to defeat evil people you have to get down and dirty. Violence is the only thing they will respond to. Some people are not interested in mature conflict resolution, and they will not respond to reason or things like please and thank you.

And sometimes you will have to defend yourself, no matter what.

But please, don't take this as encouragement. This is just something I'm musing on.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

When I read the title, and story, that was the first thing that came to mind.........

That part,in the movie.

The second Movie I thought of?

edit on 9-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I'm sorry but the people saying this is nothing new are not as correct as they think, yes you had stupid gangs that would pick on people but the level of violence and the willingness to use it is numerous times what it used to be, now the kids will stamp on the head and carry on the attack far longer.

Quote from a smartish person:

Why do so many people think we live in incredibly violent times? I think there are a number of systematic biases, what I call "historical myopia" being one of them. The closer you get to the present, the better the records are, and I think this is a major distorter of our impressions of violence. We know about every massacre that has taken place close to the present, but the ones in the distant past are like trees falling in the forest with no one to hear them.
Source

I used to think like this I suppose but something jumped out at me ... with all the cameras around now and the relaxed media rules the news shows me images of people in the foetal position being kicked in the head etc all the time ...

When I was a child I had random persons come up to me once and attack me several times for literally no reason when I was by myself. This was pre-net. With hind-sight though I saw all these things with my own eyes including kicks in the head etc ... more than once as a child.

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Absolutely agree. But I would go further than that and say that, if the kid is under age, the parents should be in court and charged with them.

Children often spend more time at school and with their friends than with their parents.

Unless we want to create a brand new nanny state approach to parenting where parents are afraid to do anything but home school - then this is a terrible terrible idea.

I remember the parents of children at the schools I went to swearing blind that other kids were lying and their child would never do X, Y or Z at times. They simply never saw this side of their child. Oddly enough I had a person from school that used to bully me contact me through social networking etc couple of years ago ...

They're a pretty normal person now. They study business management and run a door construction business or something like that. I guess I find it really odd that the person turned out to be quite normal given they spent most of their formative years throwing stuff at the black sheep of the class, putting midget children in bins, and giving people early life post traumatic stress.

It doesn't excuse the person's behavior exactly ... and I have no real answer to it. To have such an answer I'd need to study it for at least a year or two and familiarize myself with all the issues ... but I don't think it's as simple as 'this is happening because we banned smacking children, because of irresponsible parents, and because this generation is worse than the last'.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There is some truth the the saying that an armed society is a polite society. Just look to samurai era Japan, now it was not perfect and only samurais really carried swords. But it sure made everybody in general real polite, in fact its probably the contributing factor to the way regular day to day people go on today in Japan. Not saying the concept is flawless, but you know. After all I do not think anybody really wants to cause trouble if it were not for the fact that they think they can get away from it. Even in the op's vid with those kids sucker punching that bus driver, if they thought that the bus driver was armed or had any chance of fighting back the chances of them going ahead with there plan would of shrunk exponentially.

I have known some duchebags in my time, some that I still want to get a piece of to this day if only I they just gave me an excuse. I never had something like that happen to me personally, once had a full Gatorade bottle and some rocks thrown at me by a bunch of duchebags in a passing jeep, nothing to serious. Maybe a few times it could of been serious but I avoided it, once by literally going around a group I knew were up to harm by miles. A few times it may or may not involved guns as this group of what you ma call them "thugs" or whatever I knew use to carry them. I knew because I been once with some of them I was friends with in the middle of the night to the park behind the house complexes I used to live in then when young, and watched them shoot at random stuff. But even that can be avoided.

It all just comes down to the things that blind side you, the things you can not avoid, if its about personal defense I see no reason what so ever to treat something or somebody that does that as an attack on your life and fight back by whatever means you have at your disposal. And really that's what one of the reasons for the second amendment. Those kids need to be lined up and smacked, if there parents wont do it then how will they learn then.
edit on 9-10-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join