It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will not believe what you see [Netanyahu's case to bomb Iran...I mean Iraq]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
When Iran gets nukes an American city or three will be destroyed. They say publicly that they will destroy Israel and America. It is very easy to sneak a nuke into America. Our beloved Hollywood did a documentary on it and showed them how to do it. Complete with details from the very workers who check the cargo for them.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Does the scripture say anything about Jewish refugees from Russia and Poland ?

Actually yeah it does. It says God will bring them back from the 4 corners of the earth he has driven them and set them up in their own land and Israel will be a stone that will cut the hands of anyone that tries to remove her, which is what we're seeing today. Jews ended up in Russia from the Assyrian Exile, and jews ended up in Poland from the Roman exile when Rome exterminated them after 2 failed rebellions and then enslaved the survivors and sent them to europe.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Actually yeah it does. It says God will bring them back from the 4 corners of the earth he has driven them and set them up in their own land and Israel will be a stone that will cut the hands of anyone that tries to remove her, which is what we're seeing today. Jews ended up in Russia from the Assyrian Exile, and jews ended up in Poland from the Roman exile when Rome exterminated them after 2 failed rebellions and then enslaved the survivors and sent them to europe.

Well what about these Jews ?
They look more 'Jew" to me than Netanyahu. I guess something not right about formation of Israel ?

Jewry always viewed their exile as a Divine punishment for sins. Thus, exile is the result of metaphysical forces. It cannot be rectified by force, political efforts or any other this worldly means. Jews yearn for the Biblically promised redemption of the entire world to be ushered in by the Heavenly appointed Messiah. This yearning manifested itself over the centuries only in prayer, good deeds and a spirit of penitence. This is the only Divinely sanctioned methodology to end the punishment of exile. Zionism, at root, rejected this sacred view of history. Its vision was and is limited to material cause and effect. Hence, to the Zionist mind -- which has come, tragically, to dominate much of contemporary public discussion -- exile was simply the result of Jewish political weakness. Their solution was to establish political sovereignty over the Holy Land. In order to do so they agitated politically and eventually launched a military conquest in order to capture the Land. Blind to both Torah imperatives and elementary justice they disregarded that a people was already inhabiting the land. Thus, their efforts required the dispossession those who had lived there for centuries, the Palestinian people.

edit on 1-10-2012 by NullVoid because: quote

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Well what about these Jews ?
They look more 'Jew" to me than Netanyahu. I guess something not right about formation of Israel ?

Jewry always viewed their exile as a Divine punishment for sins. Thus, exile is the result of metaphysical forces. It cannot be rectified by force, political efforts or any other this worldly means. Jews yearn for the Biblically promised redemption of the entire world to be ushered in by the Heavenly appointed Messiah. This yearning manifested itself over the centuries only in prayer, good deeds and a spirit of penitence. This is the only Divinely sanctioned methodology to end the punishment of exile. Zionism, at root, rejected this sacred view of history. Its vision was and is limited to material cause and effect. Hence, to the Zionist mind -- which has come, tragically, to dominate much of contemporary public discussion -- exile was simply the result of Jewish political weakness. Their solution was to establish political sovereignty over the Holy Land. In order to do so they agitated politically and eventually launched a military conquest in order to capture the Land. Blind to both Torah imperatives and elementary justice they disregarded that a people was already inhabiting the land. Thus, their efforts required the dispossession those who had lived there for centuries, the Palestinian people.

edit on 1-10-2012 by NullVoid because: quote

I didn't say i was a zionist now did i? But we know clearly from scripture God sets up governments and uses them to fulfill his purpose. Yeah they were exiled from the land for defiling it, and the people who inhabited the land after they were gone have done far worse to it than Israel ever did 3500-2000 years ago. Look at the events that were set into motion to put them back in Israel, they were exiled and hunted and persecuted from one land to the next for 2000 years, until they ended up in Germany and WWII happened, that was God's punishment inflicted on them. No man or even any group of men could have arranged for all those persecutions over 2000 years to land them in the one country that would finally make them look back to Israel and remember who it was that made them safe long ago. God's hand was on them the entire time making sure they would regret turning their backs on him and once again they are seeking Messiah, even though they do not recognize he had been here once already and had to appear before second temple was destroyed per Daniel 9.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
reply to post by Wonderer2012

this is ridiculous, though i doubt many here would find it in any way surprising that netanyahu would be guilty of something like this.

what really bugs me about this video here is the part where he talks about the pretext to war. at around 7:10 he references israel "waking up" in 2000 with the terror campaign, and america "waking up with the bombing of new york and washington."

UUUHHH.. am i the only one that finds this slip of the tongue particularly outrageous?

I never picked up on that when I posted the video, nice find.

"The bombing of New York and Washington in 2001?"

That's a G W Bush type of slip up, evidence of pre planning, the plans are laid out way before the event and they slip up through human error. If it wasn't the case, why would he says Washington, it's not a natural slip up.

Nice find anyway

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Do any of you people understand that Netenyahu along with all of Israel is scared to death of the middle east becoming a nuclear power with a nuclear arms race because there are so many fanatical hateful muslims and anti-semites.Lets not forget about the lunatic dictators that rule all through middle east nations.
You act like there is only one side to this conflict and Israel is the only one to blame.Also people ignore WW2 when they discuss this stuff and the jewish holocaust which Israel also fears could happen again.
Not only that muslims on a daily basis justify suicide and murdering other people like it is normal stuff.They send teenagers out to kill themselves and think it is something good,pure evil.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
hey OP, sorry for getting a bit off topic, but have you ever heard about the burden of presidency and how fast those that assume this position age really fast(er) due to extreme stress?

That man (nut-yahoo) hasn't aged a day!
if I ever needed confirmation that he is a sociopath...

and again, sorry for the anedoctal remark.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Err.. I did not day you are zionist. Did I ?

Did you read the quote below the picture ? Thats from a Jew.
If you talking about the land history better be prepared.

Lets see how long blue line cover the area.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by jimmiec

It's kinda funny how Democrats start the wars and Republicans finish it.

I think its more an American issue than one of either party. That is the deception they would have you believe though. That way you can blame it on the other party and vote differently next election to "fix it". Except that voting either direction hasn't actually changed the progression at all lately now has it?

Has it?

Sshh.. Don't feed the political troll. He'll be out of here in a few months anyways.
hint: you can always spot a troll because they try to twist the topic subject repeatedly to force their agenda.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
From what I'd read.. Iraq did indeed have the materials necessary to construct a nuclear weapon but lacked the centrifuges to complete the process.

Which this says to me is that Iraq was looking to build WMDs .. when they say no WMD's were found they mean no stockpile was ever located.. in other words, never completed one.

The "yellowcake" material which could be refined to make a nuclear weapon IS however something that Iran is able to process today.. which is why that material was kept under US guard until it was recently sold to Canada with cooperation of the Iraqi government to get it out of the country.

So it boils down to this... did iraq have nukes? no .. did they have the materials? yes .. they only lacked one critical piece and they would have been able to assemble a nuclear weapon.. were they trying to? .. I can't say.

With that said.. I cringe when a politician says "make no mistake" ..
edit on 10/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I don't suppose that having been attacked by Iraqi SCUDS during the first Gulf War had anything to do with the way he felt about Saddam huh?

By the way, since you obviously don't remember, Israel didn't have anything to do with Desert Storm yet they were targeted anyway just because they could be.

Leave Bibi alone.

He's the only one with honesty and balls in the fight. At least he tells it like it is, unlike our Pussy in Chief who thinks he that if he kisses enough Muslim ass they'll be our friends. Muslims laugh at Obama, considering him weak; and they're right.

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well; probably the capitols of every Arab country that gets to feeling a bit froggy. This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

If they try to wipe Israel off the map, they're going to learn the same lesson that Pharaoh learned when he himself pronounced the last plague in Egypt. What they visit on Israel will be returned a hundred fold, in nuclear fire. If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.

what an israeli shill, sorry, but it's true...no Human can righteously defend israel, not possible.

did you know your israel kills women and children all of the time?

honestly answer this...

do you remember how israel killed those protestors on the boats?

do you remember when israel bulldozed that american girl?

edit on 1-10-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
From what I'd read.. Iraq did indeed have the materials necessary to construct a nuclear weapon but lacked the centrifuges to complete the process.

Which this says to me is that Iraq was looking to build WMDs .. when they say no WMD's were found they mean no stockpile was ever located.. in other words, never completed one.

The "yellowcake" material which could be refined to make a nuclear weapon IS however something that Iran is able to process today.. which is why that material was kept under US guard until it was recently sold to Canada with cooperation of the Iraqi government to get it out of the country.

So it boils down to this... did iraq have nukes? no .. did they have the materials? yes .. they only lacked one critical piece and they would have been able to assemble a nuclear weapon.. were they trying to? .. I can't say.

With that said.. I cringe when a politician says "make no mistake" ..
edit on 10/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Iran is trying to free itself from oil and to become self sufficient, the powers that were don't like that.

that is the whole story in a nutshell for you

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

They can have it all once the US is done destroying every country for them. One big blackened radioactive desert. Yu think they will be happy then? You think Nothin too can sleep well at night even then?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You people realize your defending a country that treats minority races and religions almost as bad as Hitler treated jews?

Yeah im talking about Israel. Sure there are Muslim etremists with the same veiws, But you cant openly defend a government with the same blatently racist values.

Not without being a biggot or an idiot.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by maoklein
hey OP, sorry for getting a bit off topic, but have you ever heard about the burden of presidency and how fast those that assume this position age really fast(er) due to extreme stress?

That man (nut-yahoo) hasn't aged a day!
if I ever needed confirmation that he is a sociopath...

and again, sorry for the anedoctal remark.

That is one hell of an observation my friend

He looks no different ten years on!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Do any of you people understand that Netenyahu along with all of Israel is scared to death of the middle east becoming a nuclear power with a nuclear arms race because there are so many fanatical hateful muslims and anti-semites.Lets not forget about the lunatic dictators that rule all through middle east nations.
You act like there is only one side to this conflict and Israel is the only one to blame.Also people ignore WW2 when they discuss this stuff and the jewish holocaust which Israel also fears could happen again.
Not only that muslims on a daily basis justify suicide and murdering other people like it is normal stuff.They send teenagers out to kill themselves and think it is something good,pure evil.

If you research suicide bombers.
You'll see that nearly all of them do it not of their own choice.
Most of them are terrorised and threatened into doing it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
It's kinda funny how Democrats start the wars and Republicans finish it.

Quite the contrary, Bush was no Democrat and he started the war that pretty much broke the entire planet. Obama is no Republican but he managed to pull out of Iraq ending the war a Republican started.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks -- I consider this post a Public Service Message!

The point I'd like to make is; whether or not you think Netanyahu is credible, take a look at any videos of our Dem and Rep politicians competing with each other on how much they'd run to Israel's aid. Do a quick google search about APAC or MOSAD activities in the USA.

Our CIA actually funds terrorists in Iran -- and this, after Iran was the first country to send troops to help the USA in Afghanistan hunt down Al Qaeda. Oh, and that group we fund in Iran? They are associated with Al Qaeda. Here's Seymore Hirsch talking about it if your are interested.

The US has shot down Iranian passenger planes and this nation has been amazingly NOT supporting any direct attacks on US interests -- how's that for patience? I can't say the same thing for our alleged allies however, like Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and a few others. Perhaps only friends attack friends in the middle east? Hard to say. Sure, the Mossad gives us intel on a lot of dissidents in the Middle East. These people who would have ZERO interest in attacking the USA if we didn't have troops defending Fossil Fuel company profits and getting Israel's back 24/7. If we weren't IN the Middle East, we wouldn't NEED to have any intel. The quicker we get off oil, the better and right now with our recession, the US is a major exporter. Did you get any of those profits in your paycheck? Right, so when you hear the term "US interests" just change that to "resource interests of multinationals making profits off our military muscle" and you can understand what is going on.

I'm supposed to freak out about Iran getting nukes when (on an abbreviated list) Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India, Russia, and likely the UAE already have them?

I don't know that the recent attacks on the US embassy in Libya weren't instigated, and the military squad that invaded the compound with rocket propelled grenades wasn't some group tasked with trying to get the US involved in the Middle East some more -- but I won't rule it out.

Iran has never invaded another country in over a thousand years. And if we want to go really far back, the Persians freed the Israel slaves -- but the bible doesn't even thank them. How's that for gratitude?

>> If we don't give them what they want, the most LIKELY country to sponsor an attack is one of our "alleged" allies in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Yep, quite true. also worth mentioning is the testicles electric shock, no kill, but lets do this again tomorrow, by the best torture creator - Mossad.

I'm betting Netanyahu using botox

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

When in the hell is suicide bombing a righteous thing to do.Have you lost your hearts and souls over this conflict.No different than Japan sending kamakazi attacks.The teenagers are lost in the Islamic world and have no dreams and do not care about anything but violence and extreme religious beliefs.They are the devils work tools.This is pure evil just as bad as Adolf Hitler and the nazis.Don't lose your soul over the dispiciple hatred that the Islamic world continues to feed their young innocent generations of youth.When did we start encourageing suicide bombing as act of bravery when in reailty it is a total lost of love and hope.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join