It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will not believe what you see [Netanyahu's case to bomb Iran...I mean Iraq]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Thanks -- I consider this post a Public Service Message!

The point I'd like to make is; whether or not you think Netanyahu is credible, take a look at any videos of our Dem and Rep politicians competing with each other on how much they'd run to Israel's aid. Do a quick google search about APAC or MOSAD activities in the USA.

Our CIA actually funds terrorists in Iran -- and this, after Iran was the first country to send troops to help the USA in Afghanistan hunt down Al Qaeda. Oh, and that group we fund in Iran? They are associated with Al Qaeda. Here's Seymore Hirsch talking about it if your are interested.

The US has shot down Iranian passenger planes and this nation has been amazingly NOT supporting any direct attacks on US interests -- how's that for patience? I can't say the same thing for our alleged allies however, like Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and a few others. Perhaps only friends attack friends in the middle east? Hard to say. Sure, the Mossad gives us intel on a lot of dissidents in the Middle East. These people who would have ZERO interest in attacking the USA if we didn't have troops defending Fossil Fuel company profits and getting Israel's back 24/7. If we weren't IN the Middle East, we wouldn't NEED to have any intel. The quicker we get off oil, the better and right now with our recession, the US is a major exporter. Did you get any of those profits in your paycheck? Right, so when you hear the term "US interests" just change that to "resource interests of multinationals making profits off our military muscle" and you can understand what is going on.

I'm supposed to freak out about Iran getting nukes when (on an abbreviated list) Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India, Russia, and likely the UAE already have them?

I don't know that the recent attacks on the US embassy in Libya weren't instigated, and the military squad that invaded the compound with rocket propelled grenades wasn't some group tasked with trying to get the US involved in the Middle East some more -- but I won't rule it out.

Iran has never invaded another country in over a thousand years. And if we want to go really far back, the Persians freed the Israel slaves -- but the bible doesn't even thank them. How's that for gratitude?

>> If we don't give them what they want, the most LIKELY country to sponsor an attack is one of our "alleged" allies in the Middle East.
Amazing how you people never once mention WW2 and the Nazi holocaust agaisnt jews when it comes to the middle east.By the way there still are Nazi partys out there.Zionist are agaisnt another holocaust of the jews by the way also.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You may disagree with Netanyahu's policies, but I think calling him a coward is both a personal attack and untrue. Remember, this guy was with Israel's special forces. No place for cowards.
And, I also humbly submit that calling Israel a nation of racists is an unwarranted hasty generalization.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

They can have it all once the US is done destroying every country for them. One big blackened radioactive desert. Yu think they will be happy then? You think Nothin too can sleep well at night even then?

Ain't going to be any radioactive desert, not from our end. Hiroshima and Nagasaki was enough to teach anyone up the ladder thinking to ever use those the price of detonating them. Go back and look at pictures taken of those areas in Japan back then. I wouldn't wish that on the vilest muslim, no matter how many women they raped and then stoned for adultery.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm not advocating an attack on Iran but I wouldn't put anything past Israel....

They've done this sort of thing before.

On Iraq back in 1981. Just saying is all

The plant in Iraq was still under construction. I'm not even sure if nuclear fuel was on site yet. There was no active core.

Shooting an operating reactor core (like in Iran) is a whole other story.

That could be a bad, bad thing for the entire region. Depending on how much fuel is volatilized in airstrikes (or how much melts down) and the wind direction.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

They can have it all once the US is done destroying every country for them. One big blackened radioactive desert. Yu think they will be happy then? You think Nothin too can sleep well at night even then?

Ain't going to be any radioactive desert, not from our end. Hiroshima and Nagasaki was enough to teach anyone up the ladder thinking to ever use those the price of detonating them. Go back and look at pictures taken of those areas in Japan back then. I wouldn't wish that on the vilest muslim, no matter how many women they raped and then stoned for adultery.

Well good. Lets hope not. If I may though, a person of the right character would not hesitate. There are examples. You think Hitler would have used nukes if he had them? In the end?

I think there are two requirements for the release of nuclear weapons. Having them is one. And losing is the other. Faced with the loss of ones own country and everyone, everything in it is a sure way to breed desperation.

I propose that scenario would be possible for a country so tiny and so surrounded by "enemies", real or perceived. With their backs to the sea, there is not much room to maneuver.

And as far as radioactive contamination being the result of wars recently... well theres D.U. The gift that keeps on giving. "Humanitarian" concerns duly noted...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah i'm pretty sure Hitler would have used nukes, all the more reason he needed to die. If he could order the deaths of 25 million Russians ontop of the jews he murdered, and the millions more who died fighting him, no doubt in my mind he woulda used them and probably would have laughed while doing it.

D.U. is nasty too but if you're refering to Afghanistan, yeah it was probably used and not for the purpose they were designed which is to pierce heavy armor like tanks, but not all cases there come from D.U., Afghanistan has natural uranium deposits all over the place, some of it laying right out in the open. The main culprits for using D.U. come from contractors and mercenaries like Blackthorn, but sometimes our own troops have used them and have gotten cancer and radiation poisoning form it. D.U. should be outlawed, somethings are too dangerous to be used but there's always someone out there who thinks about weaponizing that crap.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
REPLY TO: TTAA2012

Say WHAT???????????????????????????????????????? lol

Ha! This right here needs more education. You are missing SOOOOOOO MUCH history.

You would have to go all the way back and dissect what is truly going on here.

666 is it. What does the thrice as great numbers mean exactly? Solomon began the trend that continues today. Money over man. Its a no no.

The Israelites are ALL of us. We (all spirits) represent the literal. Choose a side. The beast (greed) or God (love for man).

Israel= Rebel
edit on 1-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

No one said it was righteous or bravery.

If its by choice. In my eyes it's murder.
But lots of these people are threatened and terrorised.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This mush mouth was on my television yesterday during the football games here in South Florida telling us how evil Iran is. Why am I seeing commercials of this guy here in America? He sounded like Lurch from the Addams Family.
He should at least speak somewhat coherently if he's gonna be on American television.
edit on 1-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I don't suppose that having been attacked by Iraqi SCUDS during the first Gulf War had anything to do with the way he felt about Saddam huh?

By the way, since you obviously don't remember, Israel didn't have anything to do with Desert Storm yet they were targeted anyway just because they could be.

Leave Bibi alone.

He's the only one with honesty and balls in the fight. At least he tells it like it is, unlike our Pussy in Chief who thinks he that if he kisses enough Muslim ass they'll be our friends. Muslims laugh at Obama, considering him weak; and they're right.

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well; probably the capitols of every Arab country that gets to feeling a bit froggy. This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

Iran (who Israel is chomping at the bit to bomb) don't hate the Jews. They don't like the Zionist regime (the ones always pushing for war), heck Iran has the LARGEST population of Jews outside the region and one of the largest worldwide.

Stop feeding into the MSM bs, the reason Iran is 'threatening' Israel is because Israel has reiterated that Iran should be bombed since the 70's/80's.

On another note;
Israel is the spiritual home of the Jews, so they can murder women and children in Gaza and Palestine?

So, if the Native Amerindians rose up tomorrow and started massacring American women and children, you would find that acceptable because the 'New World' was the American Indian's homes before it was yours?

Talk about double standards.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
This mush mouth was on my television yesterday during the football games here in South Florida telling us how evil Iran is. Why am I seeing commercials of this guy here in America? He sounded like Lurch from the Addams Family.
He should at least speak somewhat coherently if he's gonna be on American television.
edit on 1-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

I'll have to disagree. I think Netanyahu was born to be on American television. lol

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I don't suppose that having been attacked by Iraqi SCUDS during the first Gulf War had anything to do with the way he felt about Saddam huh?

By the way, since you obviously don't remember, Israel didn't have anything to do with Desert Storm yet they were targeted anyway just because they could be.

Leave Bibi alone.

He's the only one with honesty and balls in the fight. At least he tells it like it is, unlike our Pussy in Chief who thinks he that if he kisses enough Muslim ass they'll be our friends. Muslims laugh at Obama, considering him weak; and they're right.

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well; probably the capitols of every Arab country that gets to feeling a bit froggy. This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

If they try to wipe Israel off the map, they're going to learn the same lesson that Pharaoh learned when he himself pronounced the last plague in Egypt. What they visit on Israel will be returned a hundred fold, in nuclear fire. If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.

Excellent post. Everything you wrote is very true

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Iran (who Israel is chomping at the bit to bomb) don't hate the Jews. They don't like the Zionist regime (the ones always pushing for war), heck Iran has the LARGEST population of Jews outside the region and one of the largest worldwide.

a census in August 2012 revealed that there were only 8,756 Jews still living in Iran.[

Seems like your numbers are a little off.

Jewish Population By Country

Let me guess, this is a lie too. Maybe you should actually check the alleged facts you have read on a blog before posting as fact
edit on 1-10-2012 by tide88 because: added

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I didn't say i was a zionist now did i? But we know clearly from scripture God sets up governments and uses them to fulfill his purpose. Yeah they were exiled from the land for defiling it, and the people who inhabited the land after they were gone have done far worse to it than Israel ever did 3500-2000 years ago. Look at the events that were set into motion to put them back in Israel, they were exiled and hunted and persecuted from one land to the next for 2000 years, until they ended up in Germany and WWII happened, that was God's punishment inflicted on them. No man or even any group of men could have arranged for all those persecutions over 2000 years to land them in the one country that would finally make them look back to Israel and remember who it was that made them safe long ago. God's hand was on them the entire time making sure they would regret turning their backs on him and once again they are seeking Messiah, even though they do not recognize he had been here once already and had to appear before second temple was destroyed per Daniel 9.

Ok what happened 64 years ago was not an act of god. It was an act of man. Did god also order the genocide of palestinians so Zionists and their minions could re-establish themselves in Palestine?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Leave Bibi alone.

If they try to wipe Israel off the map, they're going to learn the same lesson that Pharaoh learned when he himself pronounced the last plague in Egypt. What they visit on Israel will be returned a hundred fold, in nuclear fire. If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.

Excellent post. Everything you wrote is very true

Thank you for that. I try and base my arguments on facts rather than emotion. I don't know where these guys are coming up with their blood libel lies (cutting babies from pregnant women is a new one to me) but to even mention such a thing without proof is beyond disgusting.

I on the other hand can sit here and post (if the T&C's allowed the posting of that much truth) one video after another of Muslims slowly cutting off people's heads, bashing women's heads in with huge rocks, hanging gays, blowing up EACH OTHER'S houses of worship while the congregants are on their knees in prayer.

Try and tell me that these are the acts of civilized people. Pamela Geller's got it right; they're savages, and they don't deserve to take another breath.

To be fair, I want it understood that if the Israelis did stuff like that there is no way that I would support them. I see posts bitching and moaning about Israel committing genocide in Gaza, but I don't see any figures to back up those claims. They don't make the same claims about the West Bank, did you ever notice? Why? Because there aren't any rockets being launched from the West Bank. Israel pretty much leaves the West Bank alone because the Fatah leadership isn't attacking them every day.

It's Hamas in Gaza that's the biggest problem. Their constitution still calls for the destruction of Israel, and you can't negotiate with people like that. You can only defend yourself. In the course of that defense, 700 civilians died during Cast Lead - I'd hardly call that genocide - even though (or maybe because) the Israelis called or texted the residents ahead of time warning them to get away from a targeted area. And the only reason most of those died is because Hamas is a bunch of cowards that hide behind the skirts of women and little kids. When the Israelis would warn the civilians to get away, Hamas would gather a bunch more hoping to deter an attack. They failed.

See why I say they (Islamists in general and Hamas in particular) don't deserve to breathe?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Ok what happened 64 years ago was not an act of god. It was an act of man.

You don't know that, you're not God, you don't know what is in his mind and what is not.

Did god also order the genocide of palestinians so Zionists and their minions could re-establish themselves in Palestine?

Did God order the genocide of the canaanites, the rephaim, moabites, edomites and the philistines? Why yes he did, because he didn't want the hebrews being corrupted by idolatry and witchery when he was trying to build a holy nation to bring forth the Messiah to save us all. He explicitly ordered them all to be destroyed and not to be intermarried with but Isreal didn't obey. You don't know what he is doing and what he is not, one of his sayings is "never let your left hand know what your right hand is doing". He doesn't tell us everything he is doing or why, but he wants us to trust him in that he knows whats best.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Instead of using Youtube videos, why don't you go and get some real facts? Why don't you stop using bible passages to justify your claim? Why don't you take a look at how and why the Zionists obtained Palestine and the repercussions that followed ?

What the Muslims are doing now is exactly what the Zionists done after WW2. Yet now the Muslims are firing a few rockets, they are the bad guys. Poor Israel.. The country was built with the blood of Palestinians..

As for The West Bank, Israel are building illegal settlements on confiscated Palestinian land. Again, what right do the Israeli government have to put military personal on Palestinian land, then knock down hundreds if not thousands of palestinian homes and then build jewish settlements on top of them against the advice of the world community?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You don't know that, you're not God, you don't know what is in his mind and what is not.

Neither do you, same with whether god is actually real and not just the remnant of someones imagination to justify stealing land and slaughtering people.

Did God order the genocide of the canaanites, the rephaim, moabites, edomites and the philistines? Why yes he did, because he didn't want the hebrews being corrupted by idolatry and witchery when he was trying to build a holy nation to bring forth the Messiah to save us all. He explicitly ordered them all to be destroyed and not to be intermarried with but Isreal didn't obey.

No, A book which has been fabricated by men numerous times throughout history tells you that.

You don't know what he is doing and what he is not, one of his sayings is "never let your left hand know what your right hand is doing". He doesn't tell us everything he is doing or why, but he wants us to trust him in that he knows whats best.

Sounds like a politician to me and trusting them is a very hard thing to do.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Trajan

a census in August 2012 revealed that there were only 8,756 Jews still living in Iran.[

Seems like your numbers are a little off.

Jewish Population By Country

Let me guess, this is a lie too. Maybe you should actually check the alleged facts you have read on a blog before posting as fact
edit on 1-10-2012 by tide88 because: added

Sorry, Mis-read what you were trying to point out
edit on 1-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by TTAA2012

Instead of using Youtube videos, why don't you go and get some real facts? Why don't you stop using bible passages to justify your claim? Why don't you take a look at how and why the Zionists obtained Palestine and the repercussions that followed ?

What the Muslims are doing now is exactly what the Zionists done after WW2. Yet now the Muslims are firing a few rockets, they are the bad guys. Poor Israel.. The country was built with the blood of Palestinians..

As for The West Bank, Israel are building illegal settlements on confiscated Palestinian land. Again, what right do the Israeli government have to put military personal on Palestinian land, then knock down hundreds if not thousands of palestinian homes and then build jewish settlements on top of them against the advice of the world community?

What's the matter? Truth hurt? You're just a Jew hater and that will never change, so I'm not even going to bother. I've already posted enough information for those who were on the fence to make up their own minds.

If you have any links to show "Zionists" beheading innocent people, stoning rape victims, or raping Ambassadors I'd love to see them. I know it's moral relativism, but if I have to choose between the Jews or Muslims there is literally no need to hesitate for a single second to decide who I'm going to support.

As to your claim that the Israelis are building new settlements in the West Bank, I guess I get to call you a liar again. Here's another video, I know it's from YT but it was produced by al-Jazeera, that tells the story of Israel EVICTING settlers from the West Bank.

Israel Evicts Settlers After Landmark Ruling

Your script is out of date my friend.

By the way, I minored in History. I've probably forgotten more about the conflict in the Middle East than you wil ever know. Have you had enough or shall I continue to destroy you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join