It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will not believe what you see [Netanyahu's case to bomb Iran...I mean Iraq]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here he is, Netanyahu, back in 2002 making the case to attack Iraq before they got a nuclear weapon-

Nothing this man says can be taken with any reliability.

This is video evidence that the people pushing for war against Iran are nothing but war criminals, they will tell the most ridiculous lies to start wars.

I can't really add much more, listen to the video, he is using some of the exact quotes today but just saying Iran rather than Iraq.

Disgusting.

"There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking and working and is advancing towards the development of nuclear weapons...no question whatsoever...and once he aquires it, history shifts immediately"

edit on 30-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

wow nice find and from 2002? How long has this guy been in power in Israel? Good lord.

And to answer my own question I ask Wikipedia what's up the Yahoooooooooo!

en.wikipedia.org...

Netanyahu is the first Israeli prime minister born in Israel after the founding of the state. Netanyahu joined the Israeli Defense Forces during the 1967 Six-Day War, and became a team leader in the Sayeret Matkal special forces unit. He took part in many missions, including Operation Gift (1968) and Operation Isotope (1972), during which he was shot in the shoulder. He fought on the front lines in the Yom Kippur War in 1973, taking part in special forces raids along the Suez Canal, and then leading a commando assault deep into Syrian territory.[1] He achieved the rank of captain before being discharged. Netanyahu served as the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations from 1984 to 1988, member of the Likud Party, and was Prime Minister from June 1996 to July 1999.

Netanyahu moved from the political arena to the private sector after being defeated in the 1999 election for Prime Minister by Ehud Barak. He returned to politics in 2002 as Foreign Minister (2002–03) and Finance Minister (2003 – August 2005) in Ariel Sharon's governments, but he departed the government over disagreements regarding the Gaza Disengagement Plan. He retook the Likud leadership on 20 December 2005, after Sharon left to form a new party.[2] In the 2006 election, Likud did poorly, winning 12 seats.[3] In December 2006, Netanyahu became the official Opposition Leader in the Knesset and Chairman of the Likud Party. In August 2007, he retained the Likud leadership by beating Moshe Feiglin in party elections.[4] Following the 10 February 2009 parliamentary election, in which Likud placed second and right-wing parties won a majority,[5] Netanyahu formed a coalition government.[6][7]

edit on 30-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm not advocating an attack on Iran but I wouldn't put anything past Israel....

They've done this sort of thing before.

On Iraq back in 1981. Just saying is all

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Whats was one of there commandments that they keep: "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
its a rotation, of netanyahoo, ehud barak, ehud olmert and shimon peres.

the next prime minister will be olmert or barak.

and you think americans have it bad. imagine having these yokels in charge.

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You notice this coward is always calling for America to go do the fighting. It's time for Israel to man up and do their own fighting and leave America out of it. Whats the matter Benny afraid Iran's army will be tougher than the women and children that the IDF is currently fighting? Americans died to keep this country safe now it's time for Israeli's to go and die to make their country safe.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I don't suppose that having been attacked by Iraqi SCUDS during the first Gulf War had anything to do with the way he felt about Saddam huh?

By the way, since you obviously don't remember, Israel didn't have anything to do with Desert Storm yet they were targeted anyway just because they could be.

Leave Bibi alone.

He's the only one with honesty and balls in the fight. At least he tells it like it is, unlike our Pussy in Chief who thinks he that if he kisses enough Muslim ass they'll be our friends. Muslims laugh at Obama, considering him weak; and they're right.

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well; probably the capitols of every Arab country that gets to feeling a bit froggy. This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

If they try to wipe Israel off the map, they're going to learn the same lesson that Pharaoh learned when he himself pronounced the last plague in Egypt. What they visit on Israel will be returned a hundred fold, in nuclear fire. If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'm so shocked!!!
S+F

edit on 30-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

I don't suppose that having been attacked by Iraqi SCUDS during the first Gulf War had anything to do with the way he felt about Saddam huh?

By the way, since you obviously don't remember, Israel didn't have anything to do with Desert Storm yet they were targeted anyway just because they could be.

Leave Bibi alone.

He's the only one with honesty and balls in the fight. At least he tells it like it is, unlike our Pussy in Chief who thinks he that if he kisses enough Muslim ass they'll be our friends. Muslims laugh at Obama, considering him weak; and they're right.

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well; probably the capitols of every Arab country that gets to feeling a bit froggy. This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

If they try to wipe Israel off the map, they're going to learn the same lesson that Pharaoh learned when he himself pronounced the last plague in Egypt. What they visit on Israel will be returned a hundred fold, in nuclear fire. If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.

Well I don't fall for the Obama adminstration's games.

This 'avoidance' to war is nothing but political charades.

When the times comes, the US and Israel will have their 'justification' for a military campaign.

They've had it planned for years, but an 'event' needs to take place so that American can carry out military action and be justified in the eyes of Russia and China in doing so. With that being the case, I truly dread to think what the necons have planned.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Leave Bibi alone.

So you think Israel is allowed to attack Iraq and Iraq isn't supposed to do anything about it? Let Israel use even one nuke and it will be goodbye Israel and it won't be Iran doing it but the rest of the world. And the words Bibi (sound like a strippers name) and honesty should never even be used in the same sentence. The man is nothing but a coward that expects other nations to fight and die for his nation of racists.
edit on 30-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
He was about 4 years behind every Democrat calling for War with Iraq.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
He was about 4 years behind every Democrat calling for War with Iraq.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

Nice post, here's a useful link to add to your points-

www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Leave Bibi alone.

So you think Israel is allowed to attack Iraq and Iraq isn't supposed to do anything about it? Let Israel use even one nuke and it will be goodbye Israel and it won't be Iran doing it but the rest of the world. And the words Bibi (sound like a strippers name) and honesty should never even be used in the same sentence. The man is nothing but a coward that expects other nations to fight and die for his nation of racists.
edit on 30-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

In the words of the immortal Agent J, "Don't start nuttin, won't be nuttin."

Make no mistake though, Israel WILL attack Iran whether they can count on the US to help or not. They've been listening to those 12er nutjobs threaten their existence for decades, and the Israelis will not allow them the capability to make good on those promises. I don't blame them one bit.

You want to rag on the US for being a terroristic imperial power? I'm down with that. I'm ashamed of what my government is doing in our name; but the Israelis are fighting for their very lives. For them, this is a matter of survival, not hegemony.

The Muslim world is about to learn a very expensive and painful lesson, and if you think anyone else will lift a finger to stop it you're fooling yourself. It's going to be over in a matter of days, a month at the outside; long before the UN can vote to have a hearing on the matter.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Exxxxxcellent. Right next to that on YouTube is this one...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Make no mistake though, Israel WILL attack Iran whether they can count on the US to help or not.

Oh really ? So why dont they ? Nutjob Netanyahu claimed back in 1992 that Iran was close to having a bomb, thats 20 years ago, why havent they attacked yet ?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well;

Like you said...

It would be suicide on Iran's part to actually attack Israel. Don't you think they know that? You are implying that they are planning to do that? They haven't and won't. So why say it?

Its an incitement to preemptive war through fear mongering of what might happen.

Just like before the Iraq invasion.

Iran has done nothing.

This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

They been "letting" Israel exist for decades. Its that rhetoric that is fanning the flames of war where none exists. The US and Nato, complete outsiders, are the only ones waging aggressive war in the region. Stop with the "Poor little Israel", they are so abused. They are the one inciting the wars. Didn't you see the Red Marker "cartoon bomb" speech in the UN?

If Israel starts shooting nukes at its neighbors that is also suicide. Bomb isotope fingerprints don't lie. They, as well as the oil bearing regions would be contaminated . Thats not Israel's agenda either.

The only thing Poor Little Israel wants is to destroy their neighbors one by one until they feel safe (whenever that is). And they don't want to be the one doing the fighting. Just like the 1st gulf war, they will sit by and watch as the superpower US and Nato do the dirty work for them. Even if scuds rain down. They can't enter the frey, it would upset the balance between the Allies and all their Arab proxies in Syria right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's kinda funny how Democrats start the wars and Republicans finish it. It makes sense though. The Democrat base hates war ever since Vietnam ( Democrat war) they start crap and don't actually do anything until a Republican takes office. Then they push and push for war, Then they get amnesia. Like after no WMD's were found in Iraq they lambasted Bush for it when they were the ones screaming Iraq had WMD's. He did actually, but moved them to Syria it seems. No problem though. The Muslim Brotherhood has them safe and sound I'm sure.
It amazes me that people hate Bush for the Iraq war when it was really the Democrats war. But shhhhh, don't tell anyone. The media is in the Democrats pocket or everybody would know that. Hollywood runs this country. Joy.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Leave Bibi alone.

600 nukes for 6million Jews ... hmmm ... thats one for every 10,000.

If the US had the same ratio they would have 50,000 nukes.

But according to This report the US only has 8000.

But then the same report has Israel with only 60 - 80.

Something is not right.

What is it with Jews and the number 6

666 number of the beast comes to mind

edit on 30-9-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

... If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.

The production of 600 nukes require a very large amount of raw uranium. In order for a country to purchase raw uranium on the world market, it must be a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Profileration Treaty. Since Israel is not a signatory to the NNPT, Israel is not allow to purchase raw uranium from the open market. How does Israel acquired the large amount of raw uranium? And from whom?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

In the words of the immortal Agent J, "Don't start nuttin, won't be nuttin." Make no mistake though, Israel WILL attack Iran whether they can count on the US to help or not. They've been listening to those 12er nutjobs threaten their existence for decades, and the Israelis will not allow them the capability to make good on those promises. I don't blame them one bit. You want to rag on the US for being a terroristic imperial power? I'm down with that. I'm ashamed of what my government is doing in our name; but the Israelis are fighting for their very lives. For them, this is a matter of survival, not hegemony. The Muslim world is about to learn a very expensive and painful lesson, and if you think anyone else will lift a finger to stop it you're fooling yourself. It's going to be over in a matter of days, a month at the outside; long before the UN can vote to have a hearing on the matter.

If you think a war between Israel and Iran will be over in a matter of days then you are even more delusional than Benny Nuttyahoo. Go ahead a let Israel use a nuke an watch it get turned into a parking lot. Something America should have done a long time ago. Small wonder why Kennedy was against letting Israel develop nuclear technology.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join