You will not believe what you see [Netanyahu's case to bomb Iran...I mean Iraq]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is no need for USA to bother with Israel warmongering any longer

please get out of the mid-east, its all pointless to let banksters make the decisions

Russia cant say much because they need surprise to survive against usa

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

What's the matter? Truth hurt? You're just a Jew hater and that will never change, so I'm not even going to bother. I've already posted enough information for those who were on the fence to make up their own minds.

If you have any links to show "Zionists" beheading innocent people, stoning rape victims, or raping Ambassadors I'd love to see them. I know it's moral relativism, but if I have to choose between the Jews or Muslims there is literally no need to hesitate for a single second to decide who I'm going to support.

You are missing the point and I guess as long as I keep responding to your garbage you will.

So you think its OK to forget about history, how the land was obtained, how the initial slaughter came from the Zionists and put the blame game on the Palestinians/Muslims? To get a better understanding of what is happening today, you must go back through history and the creation of Israel would be a great start for you. But by the sounds of it, your very good at just looking at things from one view point, whilst closing anything out that will contradict your stance.

As to your claim that the Israelis are building new settlements in the West Bank, I guess I get to call you a liar again. Here's another video, I know it's from YT but it was produced by al-Jazeera, that tells the story of Israel EVICTING settlers from the West Bank.

Oh I see. because it came from a mainstream media source which is a Western Muslim outlet, it must be correct and the absolute truth? You may as well watch the disney channel.. I wonder what they failed to mention or weren't allowed to mention concerning the subject.
edit on 1-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I really can't understand people like you TTAA2012.
You know damn well that it's the Zionists who are pushing for war. It's not Israelis people.
In Israel, 90% of people are against the war with Iran.
And I am an Israeli who left that country because I know that I would die there if Zionists succeed to create a war that nobody wants or needs.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

Your right. I know many people in my country who think our politicians are absolute idiots. That doesn't mean every citizen in my country should be depicted an idiot. This is not a Jew problem and I have nothing against the citizens of Israel. It is the political stance in that particular country that I am trying to point out.

I guess the same would be in Muslim countries and other countries around the world. What I don't like is the fact that none of the idiots will be killed if they launch a war against any other nation and again innocent civilians will be killed because of someone elses stand point towards another idiot who will most likely live anyway whether his regime is toppled or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Were off topic here with the weapons part of this. I would google Depleted Uranium and Bosnia, Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq again (Fallujah). There are others. its been around since the early 80's, just not deployed in a combat theatre until the first Iraq war? (I think)

Look up Reactive Armor, Hell fire missiles, GAU8 30 MM avenger cannon on the A10 warthog. M1 Abrham's Tank-- Main gun, Bunker busters, Israel in Lebanon and Gaza... just put Depleted Uranium in front of all those suggestions. Its the spent fuel from reactors and leftover from the process of making reactor fuel rods. There is a lot of it around.

Hard to dispose of. Then they found out it made a good penetrator.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

No, A book which has been fabricated by men numerous times throughout history tells you that.

That book is all we know of him. Take it or leave it, but if you leave it be warned, you have nothing to base your assumptions on what he is like other than your own imaginings. I prefer not to leave my ass blowing in the wind, so i have faith and hope but at least i have something to hold onto. You don't have anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by DarknStormy

No, A book which has been fabricated by men numerous times throughout history tells you that.

That book is all we know of him. Take it or leave it, but if you leave it be warned, you have nothing to base your assumptions on what he is like other than your own imaginings. I prefer not to leave my ass blowing in the wind, so i have faith and hope but at least i have something to hold onto. You don't have anything.

You think? Next time you walk outside, take a look around, then up, then down. You will learn more about god doing that then reading a book.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

LOL.. you're kidding, right? That's even funnier than the mobile weapons factory.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Ahh, you are quite the fool. How the F**K do you expect them to respond? How would you feel if Israel bombed your house, killed your family, your children, your brothers and sisters, your neighbours? What the hell would you do about it? Anything and everything you can to fight for your freedom and end oppression by the Israeli GOVERNMENT.

The fact that you're choosing between Jews and Muslims already displays a clear-cut-case of racial discrimination and bigotry. Who does that? Seriously? And, speaking the truth against Israel is NOT anti-Semitic. That's the same nonsense Israeli Government uses against journalists, politicians, activists, etc. when they oppose Israeli occupation. The term anti-Semite is becoming a loosely fit term and will, one day, detract from the REAL anti-Semitic, racist bastards.
edit on 1-10-2012 by roblot because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-10-2012 by roblot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by roblot

Ahh, you are quite the fool. How the F**K do you expect them to respond? How would you feel if Israel bombed your house, killed your family, your children, your brothers and sisters, your neighbours? What the hell would you do about it? Anything and everything you can to fight for your freedom and end oppression by the Israeli GOVERNMENT.

Name calling. How becomming of an "intelligent" person, emphasis on the quotes. If it were me i wouldn't be doing nerfarious activities that could be construed as terrorism, like firing rockets into Israel, and bombing groups of jewish kids eating at a restaurant after a soccer game.

The fact that you're choosing between Jews and Muslims already displays a clear-cut-case of racial discrimination and bigotry.

There's no "fact" between me choosing between jews and muslims, i don't believe there's any innocent parties because we're all guilty, so cut the racism bullsh*t, jew and muslim aren't a race theyre religions and if by chance i wanted to be racist i have a right to because my own people native americans were exterminated, so at least i have a valid reason to hold a grudge and FYI, muslims have been killing jews for centuries or have you forgotten Muhammad? The book i believe doesn't advocate murder but the Quran says the day of resurrection will not come unless the muslim fight the jew until the jews run and hide behind rocks or trees and then the rocks and trees will cry out "oh slave of Allah, thereis a jew behind me come and behead him".

One more factoid for you, i'm not a zionist. What i am tired of is hearing all the whining and bitching about who stole whose land, and who killed who. If one muslim or jew dies the entire planet hears about it, but 1 million christians can be burnt to death in Sudan and Nigeria in their own churches by muslim and no one gives a damn. In fact it goes unmentioned, and not even MSM gives a rats ass. So you listen to me mister, i don't care what you think, or who you are or who you think you are, i don't care about your opinions or what you think you know.
edit on 1-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Umm, that entire post wasn't directed at you to start with

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
You notice this coward is always calling for America to go do the fighting. It's time for Israel to man up and do their own fighting and leave America out of it. Whats the matter Benny afraid Iran's army will be tougher than the women and children that the IDF is currently fighting? Americans died to keep this country safe now it's time for Israeli's to go and die to make their country safe.

You nailed it, ever see Mad Max beyond thunderdome? Well us Mericuns relationship with Israel works the same as Master Blaster in fact precisely. So grabbed a photo of master blaster and added the proper annotations to summarize what makes this bizarre duo tick. He who runs bardertown controls the world!

Now if my fellow Americans could please remove thy head from the arse of Israel to see the light of day long enough maybe... just maybe they will see they are being played like a rusty trombone.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Typical bad logic.

Look at the premise you're starting by: he did it then so he must doing the same thing now.

Which excludes context, the people directly involved i.e. Fundamentalist Shi'ite Muslims, the theological foundations of the Islamic revolution..All these considerations are CLEARLY of more fundamental relevance than the subject of precedence.

Precedence may be of relevance after the evidence has been examined; but on it's own it is useless in judging the rightness of wrongness of any action.

One could almost argue that Iraq was merely a spring board to dealing with Iran, after all, as bad as the Shia-Sunni conflict has been in Iraq, the major issues in the region were always understand as originating in Iran, with the Ayatollahs and the revolutionary guards exporting it's brand of radicalism to Iraq's Arab Shi'ite majority.

But...you ignore the history because you're too lazy to learn it or too ignorant to acknowledge it.
edit on 2-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by TTAA2012

What's the matter? Truth hurt? You're just a Jew hater and that will never change, so I'm not even going to bother. I've already posted enough information for those who were on the fence to make up their own minds.

If you have any links to show "Zionists" beheading innocent people, stoning rape victims, or raping Ambassadors I'd love to see them. I know it's moral relativism, but if I have to choose between the Jews or Muslims there is literally no need to hesitate for a single second to decide who I'm going to support.

You are missing the point and I guess as long as I keep responding to your garbage you will.

So you think its OK to forget about history, how the land was obtained, how the initial slaughter came from the Zionists and put the blame game on the Palestinians/Muslims? To get a better understanding of what is happening today, you must go back through history and the creation of Israel would be a great start for you. But by the sounds of it, your very good at just looking at things from one view point, whilst closing anything out that will contradict your stance.

As to your claim that the Israelis are building new settlements in the West Bank, I guess I get to call you a liar again. Here's another video, I know it's from YT but it was produced by al-Jazeera, that tells the story of Israel EVICTING settlers from the West Bank.

Oh I see. because it came from a mainstream media source which is a Western Muslim outlet, it must be correct and the absolute truth? You may as well watch the disney channel.. I wonder what they failed to mention or weren't allowed to mention concerning the subject.

No need to respond my friend, that reply is a simple machine, paid for service.

Israel is much debated but HIGHLY suspicious. Any living person with a functional brain can see this. They are so certain Iran wants to attack, but yet show nothing of their progession. Why are they so afraid? Is it because of the auutrocities they have commited? What if they found out Israel had ties to Silverstain and 9/11? Maybe Iran know this, and they need to change the topic and seflect attention?

MY PREDICTION: is nothing will happen because we have the internet and their BS will not slide if it is too deep - and they know this.

Or, these people, which no thought process of their own, no merit or credit, just plain racial biases will allow our majority to be infiltated, so that they can get a false flag in, and 'blame muslims". F*ckin up the economy and our planet for future generations. The contradictory, prejudices, and outright idiocy of many people is saddening and sickening all at once it seems..

People are gettin dumber I must admit, but sooner or later name calling will no longer be necessary, as is will be much more serious...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I trust Jews as far as they can throw Muslims.

Nuke all godtards and let their fairytale saviours sort them out. Secular society needs to move past this primordial idiocy.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Amazing how you people never once mention WW2 and the Nazi holocaust agaisnt jews when it comes to the middle east.By the way there still are Nazi partys out there.Zionist are agaisnt another holocaust of the jews by the way also.

The Holocaust was a very bad thing. It does not however, give someone a "get out of criticism free card' for the rest of that groups existence. There are many groups who have survived genocide. I don't see American indians rounding up Mexicans and denying them opportunity or liberties because some time ago, someone tried to wipe them out.

Bad things don't exonerate more bad things. Israel had a good PM and then the NeoCons (Likud party) replaced him and they've been on the wrong path ever since.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Even though Israel is a SECULAR society, and has been since it's inception?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow, so much spewing anger in some of these posts. I see the pattern the OP has pointed out and I'm for darn sure not going to get into it with some of yous who think they know so much about this side or the other... are you even listening to the argument from outside your perspective? Seriously, forget the facts for one second, It sounds like angry gradeschoolers on the playground talking about how tough their dad is. Angry fairytale revenge is ugly.

I dont ever get the feeling any country with so much exposure and wealth is really to be felt that sorry for. There's tons better causes in your own city to worry about before you start getting worked up over the religious zealots war agenda.

Keep painting the picture differently until it makes sense, and if it can't, then just make it look nice

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Well said, lets just hope TTAA2012 listens to your wise words

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think every nation has to be responsible for it's own safety and security and if one whines and complains we should let them do so until they grow up and start finding out the way out of their conflicts by themselves,or not to make them at all to start with.Protecting your delusional neighbor from an imaginary monster is not a wise thing to do,specially when you are the one loosing sleep over it and picking up the tabs, while knowing that ''monster'' is only Mr.Hakim from around the block!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join