You will not believe what you see [Netanyahu's case to bomb Iran...I mean Iraq]

page: 2
70
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Make no mistake though, Israel WILL attack Iran whether they can count on the US to help or not.


Oh really ? So why dont they ? Nutjob Netanyahu claimed back in 1992 that Iran was close to having a bomb, thats 20 years ago, why havent they attacked yet ?


Well in the first place the Jews just want to be left alone in peace so they can raise their children just like most civilized people. It's the uncivilized savages in the Muslim world (I realize that not all Muslims are the same, so don't even go there) that want to destroy Israel that are the aggressors here.

For all of the people that claim Israel is the bully, constantly stealing the land of their Arab neighbors, I'd like to ask why it is that they haven't expanded their borders beyond the original UN mandate. They even gave the Sinai back to Egypt even though the land was a legitimate "spoil of war." Israel has the most advanced military in the Middle East, and even surpasses other nations worldwide. So why haven't they used it to form a "Greater Israel" in Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan; parts of which were parts of Israel in antiquity? It's not like the Arabs could stop them.

According to scripture that BOTH Jews and Muslims hold sacred, the Old Testament/Torah, God gave ALL of the land between the Nile and Euphrates to Abraham and his descendants as an "Everlasting possession."


Genesis 12:1-3
1 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
2 “I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.[a]
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”

Genesis 15:18-21

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, 19 the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girga#es and the Jebusites.”

Genesis 17:7-8

7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”


Any HONEST Muslim will tell you that the Holy Land is, has been since antiquity, and will continue to be - for eternity - the home of the Jewish people. And they'll use the Koran and Suras to do it:


Prof. Khaleel Mohammed, Islamic Law scholar of the San Diego State University, noted that Sura 5 verse 21 of the Qur'an, and the medieval exegetes of the Qur'an, say that Israel belongs to the Jews. He translates it thus:
[quote"][Moses said]: O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers." Mohammed here understands "written" to mean this is the final word from God on the subject.



The Quran, chapter 17 (Al-Isra), verse 104:
“And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.

The Quran, chapter 5 (Al-Ma'ida), verse 20-107:
"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, ... enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin."


Now before anyone goes off on me complaining about a "Magic Man in the Sky", or "ancient fables", I'd just like to point out that it doesn't make a spit bit of difference what YOU believe. The fact remains that the Jews and Muslims DO believe it, and the Muslim world especially bases their laws and foreign policy on a "WWAW" (What Would Allah Want) worldview.

So any Muslim who doesn't support a Jewish homeland in Israel, especially in light of what the Koran says on the subject, is a liar and an apostate.

According to the Koran, the penalty for apostasy is beheading. Let the games begin.









edit on 9/30/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9/30/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

Originally posted by TTAA2012
... If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.


The production of 600 nukes require a very large amount of raw uranium. In order for a country to purchase raw uranium on the world market, it must be a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Profileration Treaty. Since Israel is not a signatory to the NNPT, Israel is not allow to purchase raw uranium from the open market. How does Israel acquired the large amount of raw uranium? And from whom?


They stole some (from the US), but they also purchased most of it from France and South Africa. Google is your friend (sometimes).



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I like how he says at about 7:10 "and America woke up a year later with the bombing of New York and Washington on September of 2001"

He at least go something correct in that whole mess of rambling...



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012
 


You say Israel has not expanded their borders, can you comment on the famous picture of israel/palestine in four segments showing their expansion? Is this just propaganda? As for your question of why they haven't expanded into Lebanon or Syria, they would need to first expand into gaza and west bank, right,?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by TTAA2012
 


You say Israel has not expanded their borders, can you comment on the famous picture of israel/palestine in four segments showing their expansion? Is this just propaganda? As for your question of why they haven't expanded into Lebanon or Syria, they would need to first expand into gaza and west bank, right,?


Sure that's right. So why haven't they? During Operation Cast Lead, the Israelis swept from one end of Gaza to the other in search of Hamas terrorists, then they withdrew. Why didn't they just continue to occupy the Gaza Strip? That would have put an end to having thousands of rockets that were targeting Israeli civilians, so why didn't the Israelis just stay?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I don't suppose that having been attacked by Iraqi SCUDS during the first Gulf War had anything to do with the way he felt about Saddam huh?

By the way, since you obviously don't remember, Israel didn't have anything to do with Desert Storm yet they were targeted anyway just because they could be.

Leave Bibi alone.


He's the only one with honesty and balls in the fight. At least he tells it like it is, unlike our Pussy in Chief who thinks he that if he kisses enough Muslim ass they'll be our friends. Muslims laugh at Obama, considering him weak; and they're right.

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well; probably the capitols of every Arab country that gets to feeling a bit froggy. This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

If they try to wipe Israel off the map, they're going to learn the same lesson that Pharaoh learned when he himself pronounced the last plague in Egypt. What they visit on Israel will be returned a hundred fold, in nuclear fire. If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.






Well to be honest with you.
After all the lies that come out of this mans mouth.
It makes me wonder how many Scuds were actually fired on Israel from Iraq.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Originally posted by TTAA2012
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I don't suppose that having been attacked by Iraqi SCUDS during the first Gulf War had anything to do with the way he felt about Saddam huh?

By the way, since you obviously don't remember, Israel didn't have anything to do with Desert Storm yet they were targeted anyway just because they could be.

Leave Bibi alone.


He's the only one with honesty and balls in the fight. At least he tells it like it is, unlike our Pussy in Chief who thinks he that if he kisses enough Muslim ass they'll be our friends. Muslims laugh at Obama, considering him weak; and they're right.

Mark my words, once SCUDS tipped with chemical/biological weapons land inside Israel, Damascus and Alleppo will burn. If any of them come from Iran, say goodbye to Tehran as well; probably the capitols of every Arab country that gets to feeling a bit froggy. This war is going to turn into a nuclear one, all because 1.2 Billion Muslims can't let 6 Million Jews have a postage stamp of a country that has been their only spiritual home for thousands of years.

If they try to wipe Israel off the map, they're going to learn the same lesson that Pharaoh learned when he himself pronounced the last plague in Egypt. What they visit on Israel will be returned a hundred fold, in nuclear fire. If I were the leader of a Muslim nation, Israel's 600 undeclared nuclear weapons would play a large part in my calculus.


Well to be honest with you.
After all the lies that come out of this mans mouth.
It makes me wonder how many Scuds were actually fired on Israel from Iraq.


Considering the fact that Israel had ZERO involvement with Desert Storm, isn't one too many?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I love how people assume Israel would end a war with Iran in less than a month. Everyone knows in the back of their mind that Israel cannot defeat Iran by themselves without using a nuclear warhead. Iran are just licking their lips right now.. Come on Israel, we are waiting for you..



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I love how people assume Israel would end a war with Iran in less than a month. Everyone knows in the back of their mind that Israel cannot defeat Iran by themselves without using a nuclear warhead. Iran are just licking their lips right now.. Come on Israel, we are waiting for you..


But they ARE going to use nukes. What is so difficult to understand about that? The Iranians are counting on the Mahdi to protect them supernaturally; I wish I was a fly on the wall so I could see Ahmadinejad's face when he realizes he's dun goofed.

So by "we are waiting for you" I'm assuming you are Iranian, or at least Muslim. What do you think about Sheik Palazzi and the others who quote the Koran's passages that reaffirm the Jewish claim to the Holy Land? Are they liars? Is the Koran in error? How do you justify any aggression against the Jews who are just doing what Allah said they may do - "go into the land and hold it lest you be losers."

'splain that homie.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Get this trash out of office. Don't they have term limits in Israel?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012
 


Oh, l can answer that. The reason they withdrew after "Cast lead" is because when they don't get their own way they go to their own little kennel and kick the puppys. Why did they not kill all the puppys and take over the kennels? Well, where would the fun be in that. No, they bombarded them day and night and rained white phosphorus down on them for three weeks then sit back and feed like psychic vampires on the suffering and heartbreaking misery. Watching mothers holding their charred dead babies while the leaders congratulate each other on a job well done. Lets face it, no point in killing them all now is there, they need some left for the next time they get annoyed. No, please don't thank me, glad to have helped you out. at least you have an honest answer. Peace starchild.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
You notice this coward is always calling for America to go do the fighting. It's time for Israel to man up and do their own fighting and leave America out of it. Whats the matter Benny afraid Iran's army will be tougher than the women and children that the IDF is currently fighting? Americans died to keep this country safe now it's time for Israeli's to go and die to make their country safe.


As an Israel supporter it may sound odd that I agree with you 100%. We also need to stop giving them money. They need to act like they've been a nation for 65 years and either take care of business or just shut the hell up. Sometimes they act like children.

/TOA



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012
 




Well in the first place the Jews just want to be left alone in peace so they can raise their children just like most civilized people. It's the uncivilized savages in the Muslim world (I realize that not all Muslims are the same, so don't even go there) that want to destroy Israel that are the aggressors here.


If Israel wants to just live in peace then why did they start ethnic cleansing the land? They would set fire to houses and shoot the people as they came out they even went as far as cutting open the bellies of dead pregnant women. One UN observer said it was the most savage thing they had ever seen. So how are the Zionist supposed to live like civilized people when they themselves are nothing but savages?




For all of the people that claim Israel is the bully, constantly stealing the land of their Arab neighbors, I'd like to ask why it is that they haven't expanded their borders beyond the original UN mandate.

When was the last time you looked at a map? They ignored the borders setup for them in 48 so the borders were expanded in 67 after they stole even more land and yet again they ignored the borders and to this day they keep stealing more and more land. As even you can see in this map Israel just keeps getting bigger and bigger how is this possible if they aren't expanding their borders?




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec
 


It's kinda funny how Democrats start the wars and Republicans finish it.

I think its more an American issue than one of either party. That is the deception they would have you believe though. That way you can blame it on the other party and vote differently next election to "fix it". Except that voting either direction hasn't actually changed the progression at all lately now has it?

Has it?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
But they ARE going to use nukes. What is so difficult to understand about that? The Iranians are counting on the Mahdi to protect them supernaturally; I wish I was a fly on the wall so I could see Ahmadinejad's face when he realizes he's dun goofed.


Who Israel? Good luck to them. If they even attempt to use one nuke they won't have only Iran to worry about.


So by "we are waiting for you" I'm assuming you are Iranian, or at least Muslim. What do you think about Sheik Palazzi and the others who quote the Koran's passages that reaffirm the Jewish claim to the Holy Land?


I'm sure both religions, Christianity and Islam refer to the Jews and the holy land, but answer me this, What makes you think the Israeli Government/Zionists are the Jews that both religions are refering to? Iran have a small population of Jews whose lineage far exceed the Jews living in Israel right now.. Where are their rights to the Holy Land? Or do we just exclude them because they are living in Iran and don't agree with western views? Maybe they are the true Jews and maybe their lineage runs back to biblical times.

Oh and btw, I'm not Muslim or Iranian. I'm not Jewish either. I'm not even American or British.. I'm not even Asian. I am what ever you think I am... and thats fine by me.


Are they liars? Is the Koran in error? How do you justify any aggression against the Jews who are just doing what Allah said they may do - "go into the land and hold it lest you be losers."
'splain that homie.


No, But the Israeli government are.. And unfortunetly when they lie to the world, they bring the entire jewish population down with them. they should be proud of themselves.
edit on 30-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Iraq did have WoMD, in SCUDs. Saddam moved them over the border into Syria so he wouldn;t get caught red handed and now therye in Assad's hands. Where do you think Assad got all those SCUDs?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99
 





How does Israel acquired the large amount of raw uranium? And from whom



SSSSHHHHH! It's called the Black Market, you can buy anything your heart desires there if you got de moolah. After the Iron Curtain fell Russia was in the business of selling to the black market.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by TTAA2012
 




Well in the first place the Jews just want to be left alone in peace so they can raise their children just like most civilized people. It's the uncivilized savages in the Muslim world (I realize that not all Muslims are the same, so don't even go there) that want to destroy Israel that are the aggressors here.


If Israel wants to just live in peace then why did they start ethnic cleansing the land? They would set fire to houses and shoot the people as they came out they even went as far as cutting open the bellies of dead pregnant women. One UN observer said it was the most savage thing they had ever seen. So how are the Zionist supposed to live like civilized people when they themselves are nothing but savages?




For all of the people that claim Israel is the bully, constantly stealing the land of their Arab neighbors, I'd like to ask why it is that they haven't expanded their borders beyond the original UN mandate.

When was the last time you looked at a map? They ignored the borders setup for them in 48 so the borders were expanded in 67 after they stole even more land and yet again they ignored the borders and to this day they keep stealing more and more land. As even you can see in this map Israel just keeps getting bigger and bigger how is this possible if they aren't expanding their borders?



LOL. Thats a pretty good map. I got one better:



This is all the land God gave them, modern Israel is less than 10% of what is really theirs. Ofcourse i'm not going to play that card, but it was an interesting find. The current map of Israel you depicted is almost what David's kingdom consisted of. If you're lucky they will stop with that and forget about Greater Israel.



These are the actual tribal alotments to the 12 tribes. So you can imagine where this is going and they probably ain't done yet. Ofcourse modern Israel is mostly secular, so perhaps they will stop with the current model in your map.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec
 


what democrat started the iraq war? if you know much about american politics and history youd know the conservatives are the warmongers



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What worries me about this is how blatant it is.

The lies he is telling are pretty much exactly the same he was telling in 2002 before the Iraq war.

Are people this gullible?

At least America has different faces telling lies, not that it makes it any better, but with the case of Netanyahu, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind what this man represents.





new topics

top topics



 
70
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join