It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will not believe what you see [Netanyahu's case to bomb Iran...I mean Iraq]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This clown simply pisses me off, to state the matter bluntly. This video is actual proof of his hostile wishes in almost identical circumstances, not to mention he was 100% wrong the first time around. Therefore this man should not be taken seriously regarding this proposal. It is that simple in my view. The world was duped once regarding weapons of mass destruction, and I doubt they are keen on getting duped again.

Also, nuclear watchdog agencies have not turned up any evidence that Iran is planning to construct an atomic weapon. And unlike Israel, Iran is not blocking UN measures regarding inspecting nuclear materials and capabilities. Therefore, I think we should bomb Israel. It is the same logic really that they are using against Iran. If Israel doesn't want to play by the rules, they should suffer the fate they wish to impose on others.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Well in the first place the Jews just want to be left alone in peace so they can raise their children just like most civilized people. It's the uncivilized savages in the Muslim world (I realize that not all Muslims are the same, so don't even go there) that want to destroy Israel that are the aggressors here.

Yes, Israelis just want to be let alone so they can raise their children in peace, but at same time they use white phosphorus on Palestinian children.

Israel has the most advanced military in the Middle East, and even surpasses other nations worldwide.

Israel would be a #hole without USA.

According to scripture that BOTH Jews and Muslims hold sacred, the Old Testament/Torah, God gave ALL of the land between the Nile and Euphrates to Abraham and his descendants as an "Everlasting possession."

Does the scripture say anything about Jewish refugees from Russia and Poland ?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Well in the first place the Jews just want to be left alone in peace so they can raise their children just like most civilized people. It's the uncivilized savages in the Muslim world (I realize that not all Muslims are the same, so don't even go there) that want to destroy Israel that are the aggressors here.

Yes, Israelis just want to be let alone so they can raise their children in peace, but at same time they use white phosphorus on Palestinian terrorists who use children as human shields, like this.

There. Fixed it for you.

If you are so damn concerned about Palestinian children, you ought to take a look at the REAL savages in Gaza. They don't need anyone from the outside to kill their children because they're doing a bang up job of it themselves.

So you keep on defending these SAVAGES that murder their own children as well as exclusively target Israeli civilians if you want to. To my mind, that makes you no better than them.

According to scripture that BOTH Jews and Muslims hold sacred, the Old Testament/Torah, God gave ALL of the land between the Nile and Euphrates to Abraham and his descendants as an "Everlasting possession."

Does the scripture say anything about Jewish refugees from Russia and Poland ?

Yes, it does. Ezekiel 37 - the WHOLE chapter.

16 Again the word of the Lord came to me: 17 “Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman’s monthly uncleanness in my sight. 18 So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols. 19 I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions. 20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, ‘These are the Lord’s people, and yet they had to leave his land.’ 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the people of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.

22 “Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 28 Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. 30 I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32 I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel!

33 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On the day I cleanse you from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land will be cultivated instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass through it. 35 They will say, “This land that was laid waste has become like the garden of Eden; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now fortified and inhabited.” 36 Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the Lord have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.’

37 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Once again I will yield to Israel’s plea and do this for them: I will make their people as numerous as sheep, 38 as numerous as the flocks for offerings at Jerusalem during her appointed festivals. So will the ruined cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Here's one more video for you, from George Galloway no less. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I am sure someones already made a thread or something on this... But, the part I found most interesting was when he said "during the 90s America was sleeping and Isreal was dreaming. Then isreal woke up to the terrorist threats in September of 2000, and then in 2001 with the bombings in New York and Washington, then America woke up too"

I remember hearing about some airplanes crashing into buildings, but I didn't know there were also bombs. Well, I guess you learn something new everyday!
edit on 1-10-2012 by 3n19m470 because: caught a spelling error

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

this is ridiculous, though i doubt many here would find it in any way surprising that netanyahu would be guilty of something like this.

what really bugs me about this video here is the part where he talks about the pretext to war. at around 7:10 he references israel "waking up" in 2000 with the terror campaign, and america "waking up with the bombing of new york and washington."

UUUHHH.. am i the only one that finds this slip of the tongue particularly outrageous?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

“Israel wants to just live in peace then why did they start ethnic cleansing the land? They would set fire to houses and shoot the people as they came out they even went as far as cutting open the bellies of dead pregnant women. One UN observer said it was the most savage thing they had ever seen. So how are the Zionist supposed to live like civilized people when they themselves are nothing but savages? “

You again.
I see now you're using new lies to strengthen your Anti Semitic hate spreading agenda.

When was the last time you looked at a map? They ignored the borders setup for them in 48 so the borders were expanded in 67 after they stole even more land and yet again they ignored the borders and to this day they keep stealing more and more land. As even you can see in this map Israel just keeps getting bigger and bigger how is this possible if they aren't expanding their borders?

More stupid blatant lies. They ignored the borders setup for them? THEY ??
The Arabs refused to accept the partition plan and launched a war against Israel, but THEY ignored ?
How pathetic of you.

And it's quite painful to see you have never opened a real map of Israel in your life, and can't even tell which city - within the borders of Israel – is Jewish \ Israeli and which is an Arab\ Israeli. Contrary to your repeated lies, those Arab settlements are still there and expending.
Umm el fahm, Deir el assad, Saknin, Abusinan, Nahf....ring any bell? NO, I didn't think so.
These names alone show how stupid ignorant out of context this map you keep bringing is.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I am site someones already made a thread or something on this... But, the part I found most interesting was when he said "during the 90s America was sleeping and Isreal was dreaming. Then isreal woke up to the terrorist threats in September of 2000, and then in 2001 with the bombings in New York and Washington, then America woke up too"

I remember hearing about some airplanes crashing into buildings, but I didn't know there were also bombs. Well, I guess you learn something new everyday!

lol.. interesting timing! i really don't get it! was he really not challenged on this response at all?! did he not correct himself or issue some miserable apology letter? how the hell was that just swept under the rug?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Well to be honest with you. After all the lies that come out of this mans mouth. It makes me wonder how many Scuds were actually fired on Israel from Iraq.

You're that young ha?

The 39 Scud missiles that Saddam launched on Israel is a well known recorded fact.
It doesn't take a genius to make a 5 seconds research.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by TTAA2012

If Israel wants to just live in peace then why did they start ethnic cleansing the land? They would set fire to houses and shoot the people as they came out they even went as far as cutting open the bellies of dead pregnant women. One UN observer said it was the most savage thing they had ever seen. So how are the Zionist supposed to live like civilized people when they themselves are nothing but savages?

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Instead of resorting to name calling, why not address this person's claims? Did a UN observer say that, or not? Then again, I suppose they should've shown where a UN observer said this. But still... Where does name calling ever gonna get us? How are you any better than the person you are insulting? If you care about your cause, and your stance on this issue, why wouldn't you be more careful not to resort to these tactics that do nothing to further your cause? Maybe it is just a personal issue that is close to home for you. And in that case, I guess I can understand the emotional response containing no factual data. But just for your own good, you might want to avoid the emotional response and try to give people the facts, and the answers, they are looking for. If people don't have the facts, then its easier for them to be led astray. Like me. I don't know what to believe! My best guess is there is blood on everybody's hands, nobody is innocent, and there are exaggerations on both sides.
edit on Mon Oct 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Wow. I did not know that Isreal was blocking the UN from inspection measures... Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm gonna have to do a little fact checking on that one, cause that just seems too crazy to me if its true!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I personally see no logic to bombing Iran's nuclear facilities, because if they had a nuclear bomb they would use it on Israel? If Iran wanted a nuclear bomb to use on Israel they would just use the black market. There is no clear reasoning from Israel's point of view on the nuclear issue. If Israel attacks Iran, then it is done because of hegemonic fantasies equivalent in ignorance to assuming the attack's response would only last a month. That's how I see it

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Regarding the Recommendation

The common representation of Israel’s birth is that the UN created Israel, that the world was in favor of this move, and that the US governmental establishment supported it. All these assumptions are demonstrably incorrect.

In reality, while the UN General Assembly recommended the creation of a Jewish state in part of Palestine, that recommendation was non-binding and never implemented by the Security Council.

Second, the General Assembly passed that recommendation only after Israel proponents threatened and bribed numerous countries in order to gain a required two-thirds of votes.

The passage of the General Assembly recommendation sparked increased violence in the region. Over the following months the armed wing of the pro-Israel movement, which had long been preparing for war, perpetrated a series of massacres and expulsions throughout Palestine, implementing a plan to clear the way for a majority-Jewish state.

It was this armed aggression, and the ethnic cleansing of at least three-quarters of a million indigenous Palestinians, that created the Jewish state on land that had been 95 percent non-Jewish prior to Zionist immigration and that even after years of immigration remained 70 percent non-Jewish. And despite the shallow patina of legality its partisans extracted from the General Assembly, Israel was born over the opposition of American experts and of governments around the world, who opposed it on both pragmatic and moral grounds.

Gee, sounds very similar to another genocide which happened in the USA concerning the natives..

And then I found this little piece interesting also from the same article.

Approximately 50 years before, a movement called political Zionism had begun in Europe. Its intention was to create a Jewish state in Palestine through pushing out the Christian and Muslim inhabitants who made up over 95 percent of its population and replacing them with Jewish immigrants.

As this colonial project grew through subsequent years, the indigenous Palestinians reacted with occasional bouts of violence; Zionists had anticipated this since people usually resist being expelled from their land. In various written documents cited by numerous Palestinian and Israeli historians, they discussed their strategy: they would buy up the land until all the previous inhabitants had emigrated, or, failing this, use violence to force them out.

When the buy-out effort was able to obtain only a few percent of the land, Zionists created a number of terrorist groups to fight against both the Palestinians and the British. Terrorist and future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin later bragged that Zionists had brought terrorism both to the Middle East and to the world at large.

So terrorists have been running rampant even around the time Israel was created and by the Zionists themselves. It is very easy to point the fingers at the Muslims but when you see stuff like this, it makes you wonder who the problem was in the first place.

Whether or not the land was promised in some book doesn't matter. the point is Israel was created with the blood of Palestinians and from what I can see above, even the blood of the British. But thats ok.. Israel can do what ever they choose.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

edit on 1-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by lambros56

Well to be honest with you. After all the lies that come out of this mans mouth. It makes me wonder how many Scuds were actually fired on Israel from Iraq.

You're that young ha?

The 39 Scud missiles that Saddam launched on Israel is a well known recorded fact.
It doesn't take a genius to make a 5 seconds research.

Not tha young at all.
You can defend this man as much as you like.

Fact remains. He's a liar and he lied all the way through the video......blatantly !

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
I personally see no logic to bombing Iran's nuclear facilities, because if they had a nuclear bomb they would use it on Israel? If Iran wanted a nuclear bomb to use on Israel they would just use the black market. There is no clear reasoning from Israel's point of view on the nuclear issue. If Israel attacks Iran, then it is done because of hegemonic fantasies equivalent in ignorance to assuming the attack's response would only last a month. That's how I see it

The idea of Israel is to take out their nuclear programs to make sure they do not obtain a nuclear weapon in the near future or commence building one sooner. By attacking Iran though, Israel risk all out war anyway and with that being obliterated by Iran without nukes. There logic is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Unreal... this is the same speech!

Let Israel fight it's own holy wars!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Netanyahu wants to destroy all his enemies even at the cost of wwIII

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
These are all lies spread by Mel Gibson and his PR machine. Just so he can say LOOK I TOLD YOU JEWS START ALL WARS and get away with it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I advocate only peace, and I am not taking sides. All sides of this conflict are doing things I find unethical and unacceptable by my standards.

But with that said, I sometimes wonder whether the Israeli and U.S. government play a sort of rotating good cop/bad cop game with former Soviet clients in the Middle East. What I mean is, we have Wesley Clark and other DoD insiders previously describing a region-wide plan to "sweep up" former Soviet Clients in the ME, and this also reflects the idea promoted by various think tanks (such as, but not limited to, the now defunct PNAC.) So, just some hypothetical speculation here:

Suppose it is standing (if semi-secret) U.S. foreign policy since 9-11 to destabilize and eliminate (through any means, not just militarily necessarily) the nation states in question in the ME. Israel is ideally suited to play the role of a pressure broker in the region. It is difficult for me to accept that we are sincere in our opposition to Israeli actions re: settlements or air strikes on its neighbors when I see John Deer bulldozers tearing down settlements, and Lockheed and Boeing built aircraft comprising the bulk of their air power.

They could, in turns, raise the specter of a regional threat (whether legitimate or not,) while the other endorses restraint and pursues ostensible diplomacy. During periods when U.S. forces are otherwise occupied, Israel might adopt a strategy of appearing to be at odds with Washington, so that if a strike does come, the U.S. is not implicated.

Again, this is not to demonize Israel and the U.S. while excusing Iran or other Israeli neighbor states and their governments. As I said, everyone in this mess is an actor I disagree with by my standards. I'm just speculating as to the source of some puzzlement I have about the contradictions in U.S. foreign policy visa vi Israel. It's a very confusing, at times utterly contradictory relationship externally. Which makes me wonder whether it's so contradictory internally. I would speculate that it may not be.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join