It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by proob4

The two people at the top right also magically appear in a flash of light. Are they angels as well?

I think the story is supposed to be that the person in black who walks down to the bottom of the screen at the end is the "angel" who rescues the person on the bike (?) from the path of the truck, and teleports them to the side.

Basically, the two people are the "angel" and the rescued person.

Like I said, interesting concept, and very clever CGI. But this is DEFINITELY not proof of anything other than people are clever with computers.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't need proof. I have spoken to a guardian before. To my understanding... not everyone has them. It is also my understanding they can only interfere when asked. So I am not sure something like this could be possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
... My bad.
edit on 15-9-2012 by dJbdJb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

In the winter of 1996,I was driving a bedford turbo 7.1/2 ton truck on the A470 in wales(snake pass).
I was hit head on by a 40 ton lorry,I was doing 20 mph the lorry 30mph.
My bedford was a total wreck a write off.
Guardian Angel part,I never had a mark on me.
Everyone at work even my dad said i should of died in the crash
I still to this day say someone was looking over me.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I don't need proof. I have spoken to a guardian before. To my understanding... not everyone has them. It is also my understanding they can only interfere when asked. So I am not sure something like this could be possible.

This is true. You can either have one from above, or another from below that influences you. They will interfere when it necessary of them, asked or not. But, Father can always override that decision by telling them to stand down if he needs an event to play out as he sees fit.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Fact. It was witnessed by the police officer...And Reported!
edit on 15-9-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

No, the angel in question does indeed have a shadow. I'm looking at it right now. Try to actually watch the film and then pause it around the 17 second mark.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interesting video.

I'm not sure whether it's real or not but the video does pose a bigger problem.

Skeptics will always yell fake or CGI if anything looks "too real." How can you ever find out the truth about anything when you start off so closed minded?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Deleted. I was adding the seconds of the clock.
edit on 15/9/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by snc24

yea I cropped it for better acertation? Your point?

Thank you Op.
I buy it!

SNC

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
reply to post by detachedindividual

Fact. It was witnessed by the police officer...And Reported!
edit on 15-9-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: (no reason given)

In the Bible belt?

Police lie too you know, pretty regularly.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Heh, cool video. But my guess is, China is about to make a heros/alpha spinoff show and this is one of either their opening scenes, or just a viral video they are attempting to gain interest in.

Anyhow, can homemade software and a few minutes of time create this? yes.
Is the source a known and credible source? no.

Are there such things as guardian angels, or whatever else one can think of in supernatural terms? who knows..but this video doesn't shed any light on the question because of the former questions.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I don't see why with a ton of possibilities even if not fake, why jump to the angel thing?

Maybe someone from the future came to save this guy for some reason, ran to touch him with a short jump portal.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Indisputable fact! This video is either a true or false representation of a event!! The video does not contain eye witness testimony so we are left with a incomplete story.

Now saying that, what is depicted? If this is not a CGI, movie scene, we are left with a high technology event. Some here seem to be confused as to who is who and what is what. There are no bystanders. At 17 sec. the 3 wheeled cart is teleported from in front of the speeding delivery van behind and to the right, stopped in the middle of the lane. The driver of the cart, dismounts the cart as the "Angel" walks away. The driver of the delivery van gets out and inspects his truck.

Watch the area where the impact would occur before the event. There are no tire marks and no black ring. Also look at the area where the cart materializes, nothing. After the flashes of light dark rings are seen disappearing around the the area where the cart was moved from, and where it appears. There are also skid marks left by the truck that do not evaporate, so the truck did hit its breaks, and notice, it did swerve slightly to avoid the collision.

There is a ultra high speed blur coming from the right and meeting the 3 wheeled cart, in front of the truck, with one or two frames showing a figure standing there. The flash comes and this figure is now standing next to the 3 wheeled cart in the new position, bent over with both, "Glowing" hands in contact with the cart. This figure then stands up, with glowing hands, turns after saying something to the driver of the cart, and walks away while putting its hands in its pockets, concealing the glowing effect.

After 34 years of research into my out of this world research there was only one other event similar to this that I read about, having to do with school children being saved from a explosion by unseen "figures" shielding the children from the blast, as depicted by the shadows of the figures on the walls.

I am not completely convinced about this video and await more information for a conclusion. But in saying that, I must admit that I am certain of one thing, we are not alone, and never have been.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

After 34 years of research into my out of this world research there was only one other event similar to this that I read about, having to do with school children being saved from a explosion by unseen "figures" shielding the children from the blast, as depicted by the shadows of the figures on the walls.

From a different perspective, I would like to read others accounts on this. Do you have a link, or what area this happened at?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Indisputable fact! This video is either a true or false representation of a event!! The video does not contain eye witness testimony so we are left with a incomplete story.

Now saying that, what is depicted? If this is not a CGI, movie scene, we are left with a high technology event. Some here seem to be confused as to who is who and what is what. There are no bystanders. At 17 sec. the 3 wheeled cart is teleported from in front of the speeding delivery van behind and to the right, stopped in the middle of the lane. The driver of the cart, dismounts the cart as the "Angel" walks away. The driver of the delivery van gets out and inspects his truck.

Watch the area where the impact would occur before the event. There are no tire marks and no black ring. Also look at the area where the cart materializes, nothing. After the flashes of light dark rings are seen disappearing around the the area where the cart was moved from, and where it appears. There are also skid marks left by the truck that do not evaporate, so the truck did hit its breaks, and notice, it did swerve slightly to avoid the collision.

There is a ultra high speed blur coming from the right and meeting the 3 wheeled cart, in front of the truck, with one or two frames showing a figure standing there. The flash comes and this figure is now standing next to the 3 wheeled cart in the new position, bent over with both, "Glowing" hands in contact with the cart. This figure then stands up, with glowing hands, turns after saying something to the driver of the cart, and walks away while putting its hands in its pockets, concealing the glowing effect.

I am not completely convinced about this video and await more information for a conclusion. But in saying that, I must admit that I am certain of one thing, we are not alone, and never have been.

What if the video is showing events, real events, but part is simply cut out so you do not see the whole sequence? Would the cut show?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

From a different perspective, I would like to read others accounts on this. Do you have a link, or what area this happened at?

www.kajama.com...
from this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

It could easily be a faked video, but notice the moment on the clock when the event happens. 3:33:33. The fallen angels fell on Mt. Hermon at 33 X 33 degrees from Paris Zero point. Christ dies on the cross on March 3, 33AD at 3:33. If you travel 33.33 degrees, you have traveled 2012.9 nautical miles. If you strike a line between Mt. Hermon and Paris Zero Meridian, you are marking 2012.9 miles.

Don't know what to make of the video, but the clock tells a story.

edit on 15-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here is the frame that matters. Could be generated by software.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Definitely an Angel in a Hoodie /sarcasm

edit on 15/9/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join