It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

You're right. The light zooms in like luminescent smoke being drawn to one spot, then it coalesces and a dark figure appears. Flash! gone. The truck quickly pulls to a stop, and flash! there they are again, down the road...with the same dark figure.

I don't know what to make of this video, but there's been more than one account of someone being saved by something of light. As long as we're speculating, do you think someone doing an OBE could concentrate enough energy to physically teleport an entire human being on a bike? I hear that's what the life essence of all matter looks like, so...

Just a thought.

Edit: almost an entire minute occurs between the "Disapparition" (for lack of a better term, I'm going to borrow from Harry Potter) and the "Apparition". For teleportation, that's enough time to quickly maneuver over to the sidewalk, or whatever. Can't really know how it happened. The process could have been edited out. But a minute is way too long for teleportation, unless they went somewhere else for a whole minute.
edit on 15-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't believe this is real.
Not sure guardian angels exist because if they do they appear to discriminate.
A family member of mine was struck by a vehicle last week. She's on life support, brain dead. Where was her angel? Life isn't fair.

The running clock is easy enough to superimpose into it. As is everything else.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615
Did anyone else notice how the bystanders in the street magically appear at .18sec.

along with a quick bright flash?
They aren't bystanders, genius. They are the guardian angel and the guy on the bike, teleported out of danger. Doesn't anyone get that?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

After 34 years of research into my out of this world research there was only one other event similar to this that I read about, having to do with school children being saved from a explosion by unseen "figures" shielding the children from the blast, as depicted by the shadows of the figures on the walls.

From a different perspective, I would like to read others accounts on this. Do you have a link, or what area this happened at?
thank you Char-lee, this is the story I was referring to.

On May 16, 1986, the little town of Cokeville, Wyoming, became the site of a potentially devastating tragedy. At one o'clock that afternoon, white supremacist David Young and his wife, Doris, rolled a shopping cart loaded with powerful gasoline bombs, rifles, and handguns into the Cokeville Elementary School. Young was the town's former marshal, fired for incompetence and reckless behavior.

"This is a revolution and I'm taking your school hostage," he told the startled school secretary. "Don't set off any alarms or make any calls or you and all the children will die." With that, Young and his wife herded 150 children and several teachers - nearly a third of the town's population - into a large classroom.

www.kajama.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I dont know if this vid is real or not but did anyone else notice how bright the supposed angel's hands are? They seemed to glow a bit and were immediately shoved into the jacket pockets.

Also, what exactly are people looking for when they think of guardian angels? Are they expecting some being in white, all glowing and benevolent looking. Seems to me a hoodie and some jeans would be the perfect attire as it allows virtually anyone to blend in and become just another part of the urban landscape. If there are such beings I would think that the most likely places to find them would be among the so called dregs of society. The homeless...the runaways...the forgotten shadows that "normal" people just step right over.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I read through the first 2 pages and didn't see anyone bring this up...but...

Did anyone else notice the two people materialize in the top right hand corner? There's a flash of light at the same time the 'angel' sweeps in and then the cart and two guys are there.

I DO believe in Guardian Angels. And I believe they have looked out for me before. But...with people just materializing like that, I think i have to call 'fake.' I think they edited to pieces of footage together.

It's beautiful. And a great reminder. But real??

(Unless anyone can explain how the two other people materialized there.)

EDIT::

As I just saw, and TROOFSEEKER, mentioned...the 'bystanders' that materialize are the person on the bike and the Angel. Hm...now I am more intrigued.
The Angel just walks off, leaving the other person mystified.

This could be real. Or a very elaborately planned out hoax.
My verdict is out...
I believe it is possible
I also believe it is possible for people to hoax these things.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I am very sorry to hear about your family member.
Life does not always seem to be fair.
But all of us are souls who need to learn lessons; lessons only gained from experience on this physical plane.
That injury may be the biggest lesson that your family member could learn in this life, and it may also be a gift to your soul for you to grow through the pain and emerge even stronger with more compassion.
If your family member dies, have faith that they will come back, will be born again. That is the cycle of life. They will not be in pain.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
what do you all think about the symbol that appears top right at 0.10 and disappears at 0.25?
also, does anyone see the "angel's" arms grow longer before she puts them into her pockets?
edit on 15-9-2012 by Tompdx3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by Tompdx3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tompdx3

What makes you think this supposed "angel" is a she? It sounds like you've already made some decisions, whether you realize it or not.

Also, did anyone notice the guy on the bike limping as he went to the curb? He was even moving tenderly as he got off his bike... Looks like something happened in the brief time he wasn't visible...like maybe he got clipped by a van?

edit on 15-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There's no way the shadows cast by the headlights could be real. Look at the angles between the headlight, the bicyclist's head, and the shadow of his head. Impossible shadow. I guess that shadow is cast by street lamp now that I view the video and not just the still. Seems like the headlights don't cast any shadows.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

sorry, I realize it could be male or female or asexual! The small steps and slight figure made my brain go there! (lol)
I also noticed the guy limping to the curb, looks pretty shook up too! What about the arms of the rescuer, do you see them grow longer too?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker

Originally posted by will615
Did anyone else notice how the bystanders in the street magically appear at .18sec.

along with a quick bright flash?
They aren't bystanders, genius. They are the guardian angel and the guy on the bike, teleported out of danger. Doesn't anyone get that?

And you have proof of this how genius?!?!

Go ahead, believe in this 'miracle' video. Yeah, WE ALL know, angels make shadows, allow them selfs to be caught on camera, magically transport the victim from one spot of the street to another,(and add a cart to it for no reason)
...just to make it look more authentic.
(and angels also add that BRIGHT flash....just to make sure we believe. YEAH!

Seriously mods, why isn't this in the HOAX forum yet?!?!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I dont know if this vid is real or not but did anyone else notice how bright the supposed angel's hands are? They seemed to glow a bit and were immediately shoved into the jacket pockets.

Also, what exactly are people looking for when they think of guardian angels? Are they expecting some being in white, all glowing and benevolent looking. Seems to me a hoodie and some jeans would be the perfect attire as it allows virtually anyone to blend in and become just another part of the urban landscape. If there are such beings I would think that the most likely places to find them would be among the so called dregs of society. The homeless...the runaways...the forgotten shadows that "normal" people just step right over.

Don't know if anyone also mentioned, when the bike is first shown in it's new location there is a ring of what looks like flames evenly spaced around it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

When I watched it again I also noticed that the place he got zapped from also has a circle. At one point you can see both circles clearly....then they start to fade.

ETA....that circle on the ground....the one that would have been in front of a truck... looked odd to me...so I did some more digging and found this

If someone can do a screenshot of that symbol/circle on the ground we can compare.
edit on 15-9-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

I also traced the link back to tudou.com and began feeding some of the comments into Google translate because I was curious what they thought over there. It seems that some believe and others do not, just like over here, lol. The logo above is from a game company I think. So it might just be a really clever promo. Who knows. This is why I love ATS though. It helps you flex your research muscles.

tudou post

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It most definitely is CGI. Because Angels. Don't. Exist...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Here it is.... that's pretty cool

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Fake.

Or CGI.

Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Here it is.... that's pretty cool

I would love nothing more than for this to be a real guardian angel, but guys, who thinks the "angel" look proportianatly smaller than the man on the bike? ok well maybe angels are little
but its just odd, and i dont think it because hes further away than the cyclist, i does look that hes running towards the man from the direction of the truck, but i just think hes too small.

If it is cgi though, i think its great work. Although im becoming increasingly irked by cgi, because it makes things far more difficult for us truthseekers.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Well the video is full of oddness even before the bike and savior appear and here is the jump.Interesting that when the jump starts the reflection does show in the truck windshield.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join