It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Will my question of hope and dismay be answered or adressed to the father. can I ask that. I am in need. Dyer need. I know this is off topic, but I need to know whether or not if I should commit to my plan ot not?
I don't want to commit to it, but I might not have a choice. I just want to know?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Will my question of hope and dismay be answered or adressed to the father.

It is.

I don't want to commit to it, but I might not have a choice. I just want to know?

There is always a choice. What you choose next will determine what happens next to you in your path.

To give more details on this, we need to do this in private message.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Wel yea I do. I cannot just share my beliefs on faith just because of people like you. I want to share proof if possible these days.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I cannot just share my beliefs on faith

Ok. I was just responding to your claim of witnessing miracles but needing more proof.
If you witness a miracle you already have your proof. There is no "belief" after that, only knowing.
I'm not challenging your "beliefs" just your statement.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by proob4

it's spelled with an I not an E..Why would i waste my time explaining something to someone who can't even spell one of the key words in physics right..Why be an ass..I didn't start with the "okay Mr. Physicist explain to me this" stuff now did I? ..I'm only an ass to those who become one first..I see you corrected yourself on the spelling..there's hope for you yet

edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

You should take your own advice on spelling. It's "spelt" not spelled. But then again depends where you're from. And it is called English for a reason.

Back to topic, it's cgi. I work in the film biz and we have had a good laugh over this topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Also that "angel" cast no shadow whatsoever as it came into view

An angel from above, will never cast a shadow, only the ones from below will cast a shadow.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

This event was witnessed by a police officer!

"An 18-wheeler speeds through a red light, straight into a family car. Clip from "It's Supernatural!" with Sid Roth & David Herzog."

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Ha, that was just ridiculous, as was the obviously fake video in the opening post.
edit on 15-9-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
reply to post by proob4

"An 18-wheeler speeds through a red light, straight into a family car. Clip from "It's Supernatural!" with Sid Roth & David Herzog."

All I can say in response to that video is that the guy in the passenger seat should NEVER act again

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I am certain this is CGI. The gay ass music, the production value, and no source for the footage which I'd like to know how the youtuber got it because its CCTV.
Cool video though, but surely it just shows a real life superhero rather than a guardian angel.
Its nightcrawler! Coolest x-men character ever!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

Yes a shadow!! Definitely not an angel then. And why would an angel wear a hoody, in the UK it would get called a yob, especially with the hood up like that, damn youngsters!
Wouldn't surprise me if it was a viral ad as the production value seems pretty good.
New superhero film?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I can help you find peace and understanding.
All your "father" will do is mislead you and by doing so bend you to His will, even if he is the almighty creator he really did make us all like him. Mankind is corrupt, selfish, violent, and manipulative. Seems like he gave us all his "everyone is your slave, this is north Korea" gene. (Y) seriously though. HP Lovecraft used the idea of an infinite universe to tap into the human subconscious and attempt to describe the worst horrors imaginable. I would like to dwell on the other side, just imagine what infinite goodness and love and peace must exist in our ever expanding cosmos. This is something your "god" doesn't seem to want us to know. I ask you, were Lucifer's intentions really that evil? I'm no Satanist, obviously I don't believe in either but we know roughly how big the universe is, Christians claim that god made it, but he never said he made it all.
Now if he's there then doesn't it seem he's trying to keep us locked away for some reason?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
If anyone else here has cat-like reflexes, pause right before the light teleports the individual on the bike (0:17), you'll see something that adds even more paranormal to this scenario, I promise.

Lol u can actually see the woman at 0:17. (the guardian angel), atleast im pretty sure its a women, certainly looks like it from her pose when she walks away.

Cant say for sure if its just fake, personally i hope its real. But whos to say unless u saw it yourself, or shared the footage yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
To me it looks as if the shadow or wet looking spot on the ground is the shape of a bike laying down that
has been covered up by CGI and blended to look like black top. The guy driving the truck walks to the downed
bike and doesn't know how to handle what has happened.The people are running from the other side of the street maybe to help. I do believe in Angels but I think this is BS.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nice CGI.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's very clever, and I like the style of it.

But...

That vehicle would NOT have stopped like that, so suddenly, at that speed, and without any visible after motion on the back end.

If anyone thinks this is real, they definitely watch too many movies and should probably seek some professional help. Just my opinion.

Like I say though, nice work on this one. Very clever concept, very good use of CGI.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
reply to post by proob4

Religious nonsense, no evidence, ridiculous over the top amateur dramatics... that's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

The two people at the top right also magically appear in a flash of light. Are they angels as well?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
As much as I would love this to be real I have to call fake.

As the truck approaches the guy where the Angel grabs him there is a massive flash. Unfortunately the flash does not brighten up the trucks windscreen, thus in my opinion this is nothing more than a CGI fake.

It also appears the guy on the bike is in the air before the angel reaches him, almost as if it has been added in.

edit on 15-9-2012 by bluloa because: Extra

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

They are supposed to be the guy being knocked down and the Angel teleported to safety.

If you notice the guy sits down shaken and puzzled, the Angel walks away.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join