It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have believed in the "guardian Angel" concept for some time now, still wonder why I am not receiving help at this point in my life but that is another topic.
Anyway here is a video of a person being telaported away from a disastorious incident. Not sure if this has been posted or not due to conflicting description of subject matter.

Anyway enjoy and please pick this apart ATS.
It is bizzare to say the least.

ETA: Notice the area of incident and the gound of where the incident happened there seems to be a evaporation effect of some liquid or shadow on the ground. Also there are witnesses who also looked puzzled? Those thinking CGI I can sypathise with that concept but the stage would be odd considering that the OC (original cam) would be placed above just where a ccd would be. Being that it's dark and most likely late and still busy how would one have time to setup a ladder and stage the composite for later CGI effect's. Explain that please.
edit on 14-9-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

Proof of video source here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
x.wanmei.com...

edit on Sun Sep 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

this vid was posted a day or two ago it looks like cgi to me but u never know, i have almost died many times and sometimes just i minor conversation or a bummed cigarette has kept me out of danger or death.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That truck was moving awfully fast to stop like that with no tire slide and no smoke..Also that "angel" cast no shadow whatsoever as it came into view..Without the original source of the video i say cgi all the way

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Please read my Edit to add, thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I hear you about the hindsight and such. It's just plain weird sometimes.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If anyone else here has cat-like reflexes, pause right before the light teleports the individual on the bike (0:17), you'll see something that adds even more paranormal to this scenario, I promise.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There's a continuous clock up there, SO it MUST be real. If only.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

AS far as "shadows" are concerned, if this was CGI and as in my ETA being elaborate as to adding evaporating fluids on the ground and getting the perspective in the canvass shot (if it was) why would they miss something simple like a shadow? Ever think that what ever that was shown Angel or not does not cast a shadow? Possibly a dimentional thing?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So one guy gets lucky, all the other people who die have guardian angels who haven't got that power-up, speed and teleport ability, either that or they are just lazy?

It has to be CGI

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Your guardian will always be to the immediate right of you, they would not come opposite of you and swoop in like that.

still wonder why I am not receiving help at this point in my life but that is another topic.

They are there, but you are not listening.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Also that "angel" cast no shadow whatsoever as it came into view

An angel from above, will never cast a shadow, only the ones from below will cast a shadow.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Definitely looks like cgi but it's still another decent video RUINED by terrible music

In regards to guardian angels however that is something that I do believe in and in fact think one may have intervened with me.

Many years ago my friends and I were playing in a local forest which had a river running through the middle and a steep embankment either side, we had a rope tied to a tree at the top of one of the embankments with a log tied at the bottom of the rope where we could support each hand, after several turns each i took another go but this time my hands slipped and i was literally mid air heading straight into the river which was at least a 25-30 ft drop. Instinctively i threw my left hand behind me and somehow grabbed onto the log and swung back to safety. To this day I have no idea how I managed to do this as my left hand is my weaker hand, also the odds in me grabbing it with my back turned were pretty slim.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Is this what you are refering to?

Yes it happens so quick.

ETA:
After looking at it some more fram by frame there are shadows that collaborate with the oncoming vehicles headlights.
edit on 14-9-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Throughout my life I have had near death accidents that were miraculously stopped. These, having been witnessed also by those around me without explanation. I know and can testify that my FATHER in Heaven has saved me with literal miracles that dumbfounded myself and those around me on many occasions throughout my life.

One time specifically that I will recount a large black man suddenly appeared out of thin air to pull me away from a white van with men in it that were trying to grab me. This happened in the middle of St. Denise in Montreal in the middle of the afternoon with people all around me.

This beautifull black man grabbled me and literally lifted me from the ground to put me out of the way. He shouted to step away in a loud voice and shouted a command to the terrible men in the van. The van immediately pulled away screeching. I looked to thank him but he was gone. Those around me that witnessed it all came up to me asking me what happened to that man? Everyone was baffled. He was there instantly.......................and gone as soon as the threat had disappeared.

Miracles do happen and we are deeply cared for and protected by our FATHER in Heaven. Seeing this video is a reminder of all that HE does for us and it is a walk down memory lane of all that HE has done for me.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well it says it was in China but then it says camera 64 in English. Not saying that's not possible just why would it be in English? It looks like it could be something from the TV show Alphas or similar.

I say it's three videos overlapped. If you notice the driver and the other two never make contact or even acknowledge one another. The driver walks toward the center of the road and then to the right but doesn't seem to see the other two. The same with the 'angel' and the bike rider. They don't acknowledge the driver. Why not?
edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

This beautifull black man grabbled me and literally lifted me from the ground to put me out of the way. He shouted to step away in a loud voice and shouted a command to the terrible men in the van. The van immediately pulled away screeching. I looked to thank him but he was gone. Those around me that witnessed it all came up to me asking me what happened to that man? Everyone was baffled. He was there instantly.......................and gone as soon as the threat was gone.

This was not your guardian but one of the soldiers, as they move faster than all the other ones.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

edit on 14-9-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Good eye bro, and yeah then look in the top right corner with the same entity that teleoprted the individual on the bike...Very peculiar but feels plausible in this scenario of imminent death by truck.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by proob4

Throughout my life I have had near death accidents that were miraculously stopped. These, having been witnessed also by those around me without explanation. I know and can testify that my FATHER in Heaven has saved me with literal miracles that dumbfounded myself and those around me on many occasions throughout my life.

One time specifically that I will recount a large black man suddenly appeared out of thin air to pull me away from a white van with men in it that were trying to grab me. This happened in the middle of St. Denise in Montreal in the middle of the afternoon with people all around me.

This beautifull black man grabbled me and literally lifted me from the ground to put me out of the way. He shouted to step away in a loud voice and shouted a command to the terrible men in the van. The van immediately pulled away screeching. I looked to thank him but he was gone. Those around me that witnessed it all came up to me asking me what happened to that man? Everyone was baffled. He was there instantly.......................and gone as soon as the threat was disappeared.

Miracles do happen and we are deeply cared for and protected by our FATHER in Heaven. Seeing this video is a reminder of all that HE does for us and it is a walk down memory lane of all that HE has done for me.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

What about all the people who die every day, the good people who are young?

Edit: Not being a troll, just this guardian angel thing confuses me as to how some people can have divine intervention when the vast majority don't.

You may not know the answer either but hey ho.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

You beat me to it by a long shot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join