It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by sgspecial19

Here it is.... that's pretty cool

I would love nothing more than for this to be a real guardian angel, but guys, who thinks the "angel" look proportianatly smaller than the man on the bike? ok well maybe angels are little
but its just odd, and i dont think it because hes further away than the cyclist, i does look that hes running towards the man from the direction of the truck, but i just think hes too small.

If it is cgi though, i think its great work. Although im becoming increasingly irked by cgi, because it makes things far more difficult for us truthseekers.

Yes you are right. Also the circle on the ground that appears with clearly some logo like thing, makes it pretty clear this is some add or something.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The truck driver seems to be looking at his tire when he first stops.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Very strange, the truck driver looks at his tire and he actually leaps off the ground, like shocked or something, then stands and walks to the center of the intersection.
here is 3 shots in sequence as he got out of the truck.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I thought this was a time traveler........ Another stupid fake video going around with different titles. The end of the video tells you who made it...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes, I believe in guardian angels. I made a thread about them back in the spring: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Although my op starts our explaining something other than guardian angels, there are accounts throughout the thread where angels have intervened in times of need.
I have been spared many times by my guardian angel. Read my accounts in my thread, if interested. I'm heading out the door in just a moment, so no time to post anything separately now.

S&F OP!

edit on 9/15/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Personally i am 99.9% sure its a fake. Haven’t read all the replies, and i don’t normally bother replying in these sort of threads (no offence just not my thing) but just wanted to add something...

It always baffles me when people say things like "there’s no way that could be CGI" “just look at the shadows/lights/details/movement/whatever”

Has no one ever watched a scfi movie?? The things that makes special effect so great these days is their realism... just watch The Avengers or Battleship... in fact, just watch the original star wars from 1977. All looks pretty real to me!!

Therefore, when i see a video like this, am i going to think CGI? Or time travelling guardian angel alien mutant super x-man thingy in a teleporter??

Sorry, don't mean to be facetious, just want to make a point.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I like how that guy fell down in the background. Interesting vid. inconclusive in my book. I could see it being cgi i think, but part of me wants to believe it's real. I assume it is cgi , but remain open to the possibilities.

Thanks for sharing,

Peace. ~
edit on 15-9-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think it`s more than likely fake but what a great idea.
Looks really cool.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
Personally i am 99.9% sure its a fake. Haven’t read all the replies, and i don’t normally bother replying in these sort of threads (no offence just not my thing) but just wanted to add something...

It always baffles me when people say things like "there’s no way that could be CGI" “just look at the shadows/lights/details/movement/whatever”

Has no one ever watched a scfi movie?? The things that makes special effect so great these days is their realism... just watch The Avengers or Battleship... in fact, just watch the original star wars from 1977. All looks pretty real to me!!

Therefore, when i see a video like this, am i going to think CGI? Or time travelling guardian angel alien mutant super x-man thingy in a teleporter??

Peace

Very very reasonable. But what if the government had a time machine like in the movie Déjà Vu (2006). I am sure they have worked toward such an idea since 1930's.

Then what if they can do a lot more then send a particle like they are now saying they can do. if they ever did do something that we could observe and it was caught on video somehow, you would not even contemplate it being a possibility.

so as totally reasonable as you are being, I like the idea of people keeping an eye out for the odd and maybe oneday we will find there is more them we are aware of going on in this world.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Peace

Very very reasonable. But what if the government had a time machine like in the movie Déjà Vu (2006). I am sure they have worked toward such an idea since 1930's.

Then what if they can do a lot more then send a particle like they are now saying they can do. if they ever did do something that we could observe and it was caught on video somehow, you would not even contemplate it being a possibility.

so as totally reasonable as you are being, I like the idea of people keeping an eye out for the odd and maybe oneday we will find there is more them we are aware of going on in this world.

If the government had a time machine, i doubt they would waste the time on saving this guy from getting hit by a truck.... Hmmm... 9/11 or a guy on a bike...... What a dilemma

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

You should be more careful

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Peace

If the government had a time machine, i doubt they would waste the time on saving this guy from getting hit by a truck.... Hmmm... 9/11 or a guy on a bike...... What a dilemma

Lol true, but then again there might be rules as to what they can do. Maybe moving this guy a few feet had a long term reason.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Again, can anyone else see that the girl changes shape after she stops touching the bicycle? Her arms get longer and then she hides them in her pockets as she walks away.There seems to be alot going on in this video that can be analyzed closer. What are the 2 symbols in the top right corner superimposed over the running clock about?
They are only there from 0.10 to 0.25.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Very strange, the truck driver looks at his tire and he actually leaps off the ground, like shocked or something, then stands and walks to the center of the intersection.
here is 3 shots in sequence as he got out of the truck.

I figured he was looking under his truck for the guy on the bike - like he thought he must have got dragged under or something.

I don't know if it's real or fake. My impression was maybe it was an excerpt from some paranormal superhero fiction TV series from China or somewhere in that part of the world - the figure does seem more 'superhero'-like rather than angel-like with the zooming-in entrance and then walking off rather than just vanishing.

peace
J

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tompdx3
Again, can anyone else see that the girl changes shape after she stops touching the bicycle? Her arms get longer and then she hides them in her pockets as she walks away.There seems to be alot going on in this video that can be analyzed closer. What are the 2 symbols in the top right corner superimposed over the running clock about?
They are only there from 0.10 to 0.25.

To me it looks like her arms are bent and look elongating as she lowers them. there is something in the right hand.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Indisputable fact! This video is either a true or false representation of a event!! The video does not contain eye witness testimony so we are left with a incomplete story.

Now saying that, what is depicted? If this is not a CGI, movie scene, we are left with a high technology event. Some here seem to be confused as to who is who and what is what. There are no bystanders. At 17 sec. the 3 wheeled cart is teleported from in front of the speeding delivery van behind and to the right, stopped in the middle of the lane. The driver of the cart, dismounts the cart as the "Angel" walks away. The driver of the delivery van gets out and inspects his truck.

Watch the area where the impact would occur before the event. There are no tire marks and no black ring. Also look at the area where the cart materializes, nothing. After the flashes of light dark rings are seen disappearing around the the area where the cart was moved from, and where it appears. There are also skid marks left by the truck that do not evaporate, so the truck did hit its breaks, and notice, it did swerve slightly to avoid the collision.

There is a ultra high speed blur coming from the right and meeting the 3 wheeled cart, in front of the truck, with one or two frames showing a figure standing there. The flash comes and this figure is now standing next to the 3 wheeled cart in the new position, bent over with both, "Glowing" hands in contact with the cart. This figure then stands up, with glowing hands, turns after saying something to the driver of the cart, and walks away while putting its hands in its pockets, concealing the glowing effect.

After 34 years of research into my out of this world research there was only one other event similar to this that I read about, having to do with school children being saved from a explosion by unseen "figures" shielding the children from the blast, as depicted by the shadows of the figures on the walls.

I am not completely convinced about this video and await more information for a conclusion. But in saying that, I must admit that I am certain of one thing, we are not alone, and never have been.

Very cool to see someone else noticed the glowing hands and the concealment of them after the event. Did you see the slight glow from underneath the "hoddie," as well? I couldn't tell if this was eyes, crown, or something else.

I can testify to a correlation I had in a very vivid OBE where my flesh dematerialized before my vision and I was a white, glowing, energy body with a slight blue highlight that had and used glowing hands to defend myself from a disembodied, threatening voice.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I downloaded the video and loaded it into "Windows Live movie Maker". I was then able to review the video frame by frame.

I found the following frame quite interesting. "Ring Of Fire". There are equally spaced points of light appearing to come out of the ground going upward. It is at the point where the materialization commences.

Would CGI need this type of frame by frame detailed manipulation when it would never be seen in the finished product? Again, these points of light can not be seen in the video running at normal speed, but they are there. Also, there is a lag time between the dematerialize and re materialization of approximately 2/ 10 of a second, where the cart, driver, and "angel" are no where to be seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
just a few minutes ago I showed this to someone and they made 2 great points. 1) the truck skids across the intersection. Circles aside, there are skid marks there. Watch the video again and notice when the first cars pass that the road is clean. After the incident...and the truck stops....you can see the marks...even after the circle fades.
2)Depending on what was in the back of that truck, there might not be much movement in the back. The person I watched this with works in an environment where skids weighing up to 2500 pounds apiece are loaded into trucks every day and he has seen them stop quickly with very little movement in the trailer.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

I see the shine from her face area and when she walks past the truck there is more shine on her chest area and then on her foot as she turns to go back up the street she came from, behind the building. I suppose it could be a reflection off her clothing. I like to think her clothes are concealing her Light body! This video has really intrigued me alot.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I noticed the ring of lights, if that's what you mean. After they reappear in the flash, the ring of light changes to a dark ring. A dark ring also appears in front of the van.

The " angel" doesn't have glowing hands, looks more like it could be white gloves. She looks like she took something out if his cart, or he handed her something and she stuffed it in her pockets.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join