It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

This video doesn't prove a damn thing. Since clearly, it demonstrates something that is believed to be impossible, a lot of "impossible" scenarios become possible. Not just...angels.
edit on 21-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Oh no dude people merely just express things differently. I think a few have said its a viral commercial from a videogame maker or some such. I personally don't know what game or what show its from. Its just funny how even in the vid there is nothing that denotes angle or any of that. Yet pretty much every version of this vid on the internet has that its an angel or time traveler or teleporter in its caption tittle. I was just making a comment on the phenomenon of expressing phenomenons be they real or fake by different means, based on believes of unknown factors which we install to fill in the gaps of our knowledge.

And between all that the only more concrete thing wold be that that its a "angel superhuman teleportation" ie the name of the vid I linked. If it would of added alien and interdimenshional in there. Well the circle of known grasping's at straws based on popular believes and themes would be expanded on.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Because the driver thought he hit someone and is looking for a run over body. He didn't have our view to see a person just disappear and then appear behind his truck.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Im going to say fake for just one reason: CCTV on traffic stops are simply not that high quality, esp not in china.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

The better reason to say fake, is that it's a known video for a game.

I know, I'm an expert with 29 years with Adobe After Effects 19 under my belt. Having said that, I didn't even watch the video.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I’m astonished by the fact that so many people actually believed this video to be real!

This provides a clear example of what happens when you deny logic and entrust yourself on pure faith. Not implying that faith is bad, not at all! But when you blind yourself on faith alone, situations such as this may come back and haunt you.

On a different note, the video was very entertaining.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Whoa! How kool

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This was posted last year and it's agreed that this is a fake.
Doesn't mean that "angles" are fake.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
3:33:xx lasts 2 seconds. Just saying.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join